January 31, 2015 | 1942 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - master drama eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Inuki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought one of these liners in brown in a drugstore in NYC and loved it. The texture was creamy and the liner had good staying power. While I was travelling I picked up one in black. As another reviewer said, the drag was atrocious.the liner itself was brittle and dry.

Guess Maybelline cannot guarantee consistent quality even when the product is the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by NewYorkMakeup

This eyeliner is one I have stuck with for such a long time. I first tried it when I was doing makeup for a girls photo shoot, and I noticed how it just glided on so easily. The next day I went out and bought it for myself. It's long lasting, and very smooth, never dries out and doesn't flake. Until I find something better, I will continue to purchase this eyeliner because I haven't found one thing wrong with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by bubblebrain

Great eyeliner. very long lasting and doesn't smudge on me (everything smudges on me). Only problem was the packaging. for some reason, it took me forever for me to figure out how to advance the liner, to the point where I even thought the first one i got was defective and returned it only for the 2nd one to be the same.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2013 4:29:00 AM More reviews by Blondemakeupaddict

DO NOT USE IF YOU WEAR CONTACT LENSES!!!

I bought this on a whim at the drugstore when I found it in the clearance bin (go figure)

This product caused a nasty, filmy residue to build up on my contacts to the point where I couldn't even see out of them. I kept taking my contacts out and cleaning them only to have them cloud up immediately after putting them back in. At first I had no idea that it was the eyeliner causing the problem, so I threw away a perfectly good, brand new set of contacts thinking they were defective or something. I spent the night with dry, red, itchy and irritated eyes.

The next day (after having the eyeliner for exactly one day) the pencil broke and would not click up. I threw the eyeliner away and went back to my old Loreal eyeliner and had absolutely no problems. I went online to research and found that this has happened with MANY contact lens wearers. Please beware of this product!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 5:07:00 AM More reviews by stace06

Great basic everyday product which is cheap to use. I use the gel liner for my upper eyelids and then this for my bottom water line. Goes on well (not the smoothest when dealing with the eyelid rather than the waterline) but has good lasting power. Of course, it will smudge after wearing for 12-14 hours but I find that compared to other creamy eyeliners, it has a strong last power and it's definitely water proof i.e. you need strong stuff to remove it. Usually my Clinique mild liquid soap removes everything even waterproof makeup but I always get black-lined towels from trying to get this product off.

It's a simple, no fuss repeat purchase for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by dhk12300

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This roll up ball point (NOT felt tip) eyeliner is wonderful. Truly 24 hr. wear (if not more). Lasts longer than my Urban Decay liners. The purple looks great w/ green eyes ... I use it just as much as the black. This liner glides on as easily as a good pencil. If not, you have a old liner that's starting to dry up.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by xkatieo

This liner was horrible. I used it for a total of 2 days before I could not use it anymore because it wouldn't twist up. TWO DAYS, that was it. Waste of money, and now I probably can't return it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2013 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Lifeaskia

You can't twist the pencil back down! And it takes forever to twist it up. It's the worst packaging ever! I'm sure the quality of the product is good because I mostly use Maybelline and I love them but 2 thumbs down on this one. A little disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i wear eyeliner almost on a daily basis and this liner is ok, but not great due to it smudging/wearing off after a few hrs. Too bad because it goes on really black on my skin, but i'm happier with my milani eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by melissalovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Coming from someone who's been wearing eyeliner on her waterline everyday for years, I've tried them all, and this was the best. I used revlon color stay for a while as well as maybelline's define a line but nothing compares to this and I'm not sure if anything ever will. It's literally like liquid liner in pencil form that's how pigmented this liner really is. I've recommended it to multiple people who were looking for an excellent eyeliner and everyone has the same opinion as me. I can't even explain how great this liner is, if they ever discontinued it, I'd probably drive all over to my local drugstores and pick up every last one they had just so that I could use this forever. 100000000% recommend it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No