July 26, 2014 | 892 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - master drama eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by dhk12300

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This roll up ball point (NOT felt tip) eyeliner is wonderful. Truly 24 hr. wear (if not more). Lasts longer than my Urban Decay liners. The purple looks great w/ green eyes ... I use it just as much as the black. This liner glides on as easily as a good pencil. If not, you have a old liner that's starting to dry up.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by xkatieo

This liner was horrible. I used it for a total of 2 days before I could not use it anymore because it wouldn't twist up. TWO DAYS, that was it. Waste of money, and now I probably can't return it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2013 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Lifeaskia

You can't twist the pencil back down! And it takes forever to twist it up. It's the worst packaging ever! I'm sure the quality of the product is good because I mostly use Maybelline and I love them but 2 thumbs down on this one. A little disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

i wear eyeliner almost on a daily basis and this liner is ok, but not great due to it smudging/wearing off after a few hrs. Too bad because it goes on really black on my skin, but i'm happier with my milani eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by melissalovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Coming from someone who's been wearing eyeliner on her waterline everyday for years, I've tried them all, and this was the best. I used revlon color stay for a while as well as maybelline's define a line but nothing compares to this and I'm not sure if anything ever will. It's literally like liquid liner in pencil form that's how pigmented this liner really is. I've recommended it to multiple people who were looking for an excellent eyeliner and everyone has the same opinion as me. I can't even explain how great this liner is, if they ever discontinued it, I'd probably drive all over to my local drugstores and pick up every last one they had just so that I could use this forever. 100000000% recommend it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Natalie94

I love this eyeliner, the colour (black) is so strong and so easy to put on! It glides onto my waterline which I find not many eyeliners do! However, I've found that the colour does fade overtime (I'd say within a couple of hours) but a retouch can always fix that! For the quality of the product, the price is absolutely amazing! At this moment of time, this is my favourite eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by April316

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this product in Midnight Master and Coal Commander. I've already repurchased the Midnight Master, and I will definitely repurchase the Coal Commander once I run out. I love how rich the Midnight Master black color is. The Revlon Colorstay eyeliner used to be my go to, but the one problem that I had with that product is how dry it is - I feel like this product provides the staying power of the Revlon eyeliner, but with a much creamier texture.
The only qualms I have about this product is the twist up packaging. When I first went to twist up the liner, it wouldn't go up! I ended up having to google it to figure out how to get it to twist up. But, I finally figured it out - although, I must stay I felt pretty stupid that I couldn't figure it out at first.
If you have really oily eyelids, then this might not be the best product for you. Most of the time, I will smudge the liner, and I find that helps with the staying power. Overall, it's a great product, and one that I wear everyday.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by jlin0913

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Felt tip pen, allows for precise lines. However, smudges within one hour despite setting it with a black shadow. Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by 20Styx12

First of all, the packaging sucks. It also melts off of my waterline and smudges underneath my eyes every single time I wear this. If I sweat the slightest but, it smudges on my top lid too. I may use up (on my top lid only) but I definitely will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

Before this eyeliner, I used to use Revlon's colorstay eyeliner and Stila's khol liner. I feel like this liner is a blend between those two. It's very soft, yet glides on smoothly(won't cling onto your eyelashes like Revlon's colorstay) and it is super black! I literally have one in each purse and 3 more unopened just so I'm stocked. I always use this on top of a primer and it lasts me all night without smudging. it's a great buy and very affordable for the quality you get.