November 24, 2014 | 2002 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by xharwotte

I love the packaging and the look of the wand however this product makes my eyelashes spider leg like and straight. It personally wasn't for me as I have thin eyelashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Nstupak

My favorite mascara of all time!! It worked great with my lashes. It doesn't cake on thick so it makes them look naturally long and dark. It never smudged on me once! The price is a little high, but hey I'll take it!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by blondeattack

Firstly, i brought the travel sized version of this... thank god i only spent $10! I dislike this mascara so much!
The packaging states that it will 'lift and curl' your lashes, it does neither, i curled my lashes and applied this mascara, my lashes flattened STRAIGHT away which is unusual as with other mascaras my lashes stay up at least. It also didn't lengthen nor did it add volume to my eyelashes at all. My lashes looked like i had no makeup on and the fact that they were so straight meant that bits of mascara kept falling into my eyes and irritating them, not good. The mascara did last all day but was uncomfortable, it also was easily removed at the end of the day.
I would not recommend this to anyone and the price is unreal for such a rubbish product.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2014 7:41:00 AM More reviews by torre5

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not the best! This makes your lashes hard, dry, and sparse. Not easy to get off! Not worth the money but I got it on a gift set steal deal along with the eyeliner which is just as bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2014 7:59:00 AM More reviews by cjmathis0821

I got this first as a sample and really loved what it did for my lashes and decided to purchase the full size as soon as it needed to be replaced. Once again with the full size loved what it did for my lashes but, I hated the wand. It was so uncomfortable to use. I felt like I was constantly poking my eye and pulling my lashes out. Also it smudged all under my lower lash line. I will not be repurchasing as I have a holy grail mascara that I constantly repurchase and love

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by kamiab

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample size of the for free at Sephora for a birthday gift. I've used this daily for a while and I think it's an ok mascara. When I applied another one coat after it dried, it got pretty clumpy. It gives decent length and volume without "crispy" lashes and I like that, however, it gets all over my lids and lower lash line. And I mean ALL OVER, especially my lower lash line. I have pretty oily lids so that's probably why, but I can't go a day wearing this without constantly trying to wipe it off my lower lash line and using a Q-tip to get it off my lids. I love the way it makes my lashes look, but the smudging is the main reason why I don't want to repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by BuffyDaLipGlossEater

I got this add a free sample, so I really can't comment on the price.

I think this mascara is fairly decent. The application is fairly good, as it doesn't clump - I'm not left with spider lashes at the end. Although, I think the applicator plays a big part.
It stays put throughout the day, which is good.

If you're looking for a decent, high end mascara, this would be a good one to try.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

This is a good lengthening and volumizing mascara, but I wouldn't buy again for some major disadvantages. First it has no thickening, which I like so I'm left with long and thin lashes, but I can't take points off for that because it doesn't claim to thicken. The brush is really good at separating lashes, but for some reason they can still end up quite clumpy while you work on trying to get your eyes symmetrical. I feel like it's gotten a lot of buzz but it's not my cup of teal

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by miellen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The best mascara I have ever used, hands down. The formula is not super wet, so it let's you build body to your lashes slowly without weighing them down. I tend to apply and brush out my lashes for a good minute per eye, to really separate the lashes. Total doll eye look. The formula doesn't clump, has minimal smudging, and holds my curl really well (I curl after I put on mascara). The brush is great too the end has little spikes all around, which is great for my lower lashes.

I haven't used Diorshow which I hear a lot of people talk about, but I've used Smashbox Full Exposure (meh), Makeup Forever Smoky Extravagant (meh) and many drug store brands, and they don't even come close for me. The two negatives I have for They're Real is that it's a pain to remove... I often have to wash with cleanser twice to get all the mascara off my eyes/face, and the price. But it's worth it for such a great mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by starssparkles07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand why so many people gave this mascara a low rating. It's most likely clumpy because you're not putting it on right.
This mascara is hands-down the BEST mascara I've ever used. And I've used a ton.

Pros:
- EXTREMELY lonnnng lashes
- The colour is so rich and dark
- separates lashes and never clumps ever
- so many people asked me about my "false eyelashes" they were so long!

Cons:
- pretty expensive, but well worth it.
- SOMETIMES hard to take off, but not really. Just the key is use WARM water, otherwise it becomes difficult