October 22, 2014 | 1084 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Fairycupcakedream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have naturally long eyelashes thankfully but I know it's a good mascara when my lashes are extended with the first coat and this is exactly what happened, loved that it doesn't clump up and lashes are dramatically lengthened, I'm a mascara wh*re lol, and I've tried soo many but this is one of a kind. However major downfall for me was that I seem to run out extremely fast and there isn't enough product? It has happened with both mascaras I have purchased and this has put me off repurchasing. (But I will because I love it)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Hep2268

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love it!! Best brush hands down. I don't even know if the actual mascara is all that good because the brush applies it so darn well. I mean, I'd pay the full price JUST FOR THE BRUSH ALONE!!On the sad morning that it runs out, I will be keeping the brush to use with another mascara, and then going out directly to buy more!! It's like that!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by cali5991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my FAVE mascara, hands down! I've used a lot of mascara over the years (it's my fave beauty weapon) from low-end to high-end, from Maybelline to Lancome... pretty much, I've been around the block in terms of mascara. However, I always find myself turning back to They're Real Mascara whenever I want to get the job done RIGHT!

All the difference is in its brush. The bristles are coarse, but in a good way! The bristles acts like a comb sweeping through your lashes, separating and coating them with its gel-like formula. An awesome brush + gel formula (not too watery, not too gooey) = sexy lashes with NO clumps!

I've been using They're Real Mascara for a couple of months now, so here's the pros and cons:
PROS:
- lengthens, thickens, darkens
- its innovative design leaves no clumps in your lashes
- perfect for on the go or when you need to get ready quicktimez
- veeery long-lasting

CONS:
- expensive
- can too long-lasting for some (hard to remove, even with a good eye makeup remover)

I think the pros outweigh the cons here. I like how it leaves my lashes looking longer, thicker and darker. It's a sexy look! I wear this for whenever I'm on to go and I'm running short on time because the brush ensures no clumps, so that means no time having to clean up any lumps and bumps on my lashes. I don't like the price tag... $25 to $30 CAN is expensive, but then again, it's cheaper compared to some of the other high-end mascaras (but personally, I don't think you can put a price tag on GORGEOUSNESS). Also, this can be very long-lasting for some. You can wear this at a wedding, bawl your eyes and this thing would not run or you can sleep over at your boyfriend's house and not expect any raccoon eyes in the morning. Of course, this can be a pro for some, but for me, I don't like having to spend the extra time getting this stuff off.

So, if you're looking for a good mascara, get this!!!

Tips:
- wear with falsies for more volume... good for a sexy evening time look
- apply about 2-3 coats for best results on your top lashes, 1 on the bottom works fine for me
- curl yo lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by lwrng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Holy grail mascara, PERIOD. Soon as I got a sample when it first came out a couple years ago I fell in love & have never looked back. Turned all my girl friends and female relatives on to it, & have had countless strangers ask me what mascara I use. It is gorgeous. Long wearing, dark black, no smudges, easy on, easy off, perfect brush. My lashes are long and dark brown but sparse, by the time I'm done applying this it looks like I have on a full set of false, black, curled lashes. * applause *

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by okk

this is a very wet mascara to me. unlike Maybelline Rocket, it is a 'normal' mascara to me and i dont need to worry about it gets messy before getting dry.

I prefer maybelline rocket more than this, it does lengthen my lashes but it isnt anything WOW to me. it is pretty pricey too!

wont repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by sammijammy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this product once and have had a couple samples in the past. The mascara added a tonne of volume and length to my eyelashes and held up curl very well. The only downside to this product is I found it clumped more easily then some of my drug store brands, especially when applying my usual three coats. Overall a really good mascara but I would not buy again due to the cost as I have found cheaper drug store brands that work just as good if not better and have also recently gotten into falsies.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by blue_eyez

This mascara is the BEST mascara I've ever used. I bought it to wear on my wedding day instead of false eyelashes. It really lives up to its name. It also is pretty much waterproof so it's a b**ch to get off when getting ready for bed!! I read the other reviews below and I think the complaints about clumping etc are due to application style. You must fan the brush as its coming out of the tube so that it's not too wet and you apply too heavy amount of mascara to your lashes. It's better to do 2-3 thinner applications one-after-another than try to slap on one thick coat - you will look like a train wreck otherwise.

The brush is also small enough to get into the inner corner eye lashes as well which is a bonus. I found that it doesnt flake off in the day either, especially on the bottom lashes which is important.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Ha77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this mascara. It is worth every penny to get the volume, length, and staying power this mascara gives me. It's rich black color looks great and the brush design coats every single lash without getting all over my face. No more raccoon eyes at the end of the day. It has held up under everything I've put it through: the beach, pool, afternoon naps, crying at weddings, etc. I end up with perfect looking mascara with no fall out or black eyes. In the end I have saved money by not needing to reapply or buy other mascaras for certain occasions. I will definitely keep buying this (I started with a sample and have bought several full size tubes).

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Jojo2world

this mascara just make my lashes looks little bit fuller not too much...looks natural.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got the sample of They're Real and unfortunately, it didn't live up to the hype for me. I tried it on the upper lashes, and I do think it defines the lashes to make them look darker and fuller but it does not hold a curl. And this girl, needs the curl! My lashes are back to looking droopy and straight within minutes.

I also put this on my lower lashes , where it did flake and smudge a bit. Not a huge complaint though. So to me, not a great mascara. Maybe a waterproof one would fair better.