October 24, 2014 | 1711 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by willowaus2013

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fab product, it really highlights my eyelashes. I would buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by bluestarjcf

I got a aample of this from sephora as a birthday gift. I have been wanting to try this mascara out for a while as there was a lot of gurus on YouTube mentioning it and how good it was. Its not a bad mascara and does add nice length and volume to my lashes. But it dries crispy and transfers like crazy. Wished it didn't as it would have been something I'd splurge on to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by MaddisonB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing mascara!! Lasts for months and I rarely wear false lashes anymore. It is expensive for a mascara but I think it's worth it as I only buy around 3-4 a year.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by MichelleAmanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally splurged on this $29 mascara...with high hopes only to be hugely disappointed! I was hoping for outrageously long lashes. However, I found it to be comparable to cover girls Bombshell Volume, which I love! Definitely not worth the extra $20. I'll be returning this to shoppers as the cosmetician said if not satisfied return with receipt...intend to! Overall, good mascara way over priced!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by misssoldiergirl

Terrible mascara!!!! I got a mini for free at Ulta and I'm so glad I never gave into the hype and bought this. First off, its absolutly no better than anything at the drugstore in fact there are WAAAAAY better mascaras at the drugstore. It doesn't do much for my lashes and the worst part is its VERY hard to get off! If you want to treat yourself to a high end mascara I would recommend Too Faced Better Than Sex.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just OK, doesn't do much for length and nothing for volume except by clumping the lashes together because the bristles on the brush are spaced too far apart. Also the bristles are too spiky and hurt if you get too close to your lashline and touch your skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by ashleygrim

Absolutely hate this mascara. It's not really that it's bad, it's that it doesn't live up to the hype at all and it's nothing special. I can get the same results from covergirl lash exact, except that doesn't cement itself to my lashes for all eternity.

I have long thick lashes to begin with so most mascaras work fine for me. This one makes them look really defined, but it doesn't really do anything any other mascara doesn't so it isn't worth the price. It doesn't volumize, it doesn't thicken, it doesn't make my lashes look any longer than they already are. It's basically just a coat to make them look darker. Pass.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by kitty55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the worst mascaras I've ever used! It's too wet, too clumpy and makes all of my lashes stick together. Don't like the spidery lash look so this crap went right into the trash. Save your money. So many DS mascaras out-perform this mess.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Fairycupcakedream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have naturally long eyelashes thankfully but I know it's a good mascara when my lashes are extended with the first coat and this is exactly what happened, loved that it doesn't clump up and lashes are dramatically lengthened, I'm a mascara wh*re lol, and I've tried soo many but this is one of a kind. However major downfall for me was that I seem to run out extremely fast and there isn't enough product? It has happened with both mascaras I have purchased and this has put me off repurchasing. (But I will because I love it)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Hep2268

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love it!! Best brush hands down. I don't even know if the actual mascara is all that good because the brush applies it so darn well. I mean, I'd pay the full price JUST FOR THE BRUSH ALONE!!On the sad morning that it runs out, I will be keeping the brush to use with another mascara, and then going out directly to buy more!! It's like that!!