BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

Skin: Sensitive, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Major fail...need I say more?

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got a mini size of this mascara as part of the Benefit Frisky Six set, so the fact that I have a smaller size may make a difference. Unfortunately, I really did not like this mascara. The brush is spiky, and I needed to be careful when putting it on. While it did lengthen and separate my lashes, I wish that it would have done more to thicken them.

However, what I disliked most about They're Real! was that it was so hard to remove! I use the CVS brand version of Neutrogena eye makeup remover, which usually does a good job at removing my mascara, but not this one. As a result, my lashes became weaker and I lost more of them, from having to rub so much to take off the mascara. Mine dried out after 3-4 months, less than most mascaras I've used, probably because of the smaller size.

I would certainly not repurchase. In fact, I wouldn't want to use it again even if I got it for free.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Not a fan. I like the brush, and it does thicken and lengthen lashes nicely. It doesn't hold a curl at all though, and that is a dealbreaker for me. I haven't had any issues removing it with a bi-phase (Sephora brand) remover. If holding a curl isn't an issue for you, then this might work well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This mascara is perfect for those of you who want your eyelashes to pop!
I have long eyelashes already but with this mascara the result is amazing! I got it in the mini version in an advent calendar and I'm so happy that I had the chance to try it after all these good things I've heard about it. The wand is plastic (my favorite type!) and coats every single lash. I believe this mascara gives more lenght than volume. I don't mind that at all.
But! I won't be purchasing it after I ran out of it just because it's too expensive for me and I can live with other mascaras as well. Maybe if I find a good deal and only then I'll consider to buy this mascara. Oh, and one more thing I don't like is that it's difficult to remove... :/

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Yes, this mascara did add a decent length to my lashes, however trying to take the mascara off is so difficult, even with a good eye make up remover! since using this mascara i have noticed that my eye lashes have been quite damaged, in the sense that they are a lot shorter and sparse. I would not recommend this mascara.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I got this as a sample, and thought I would really enjoy it because it is the style of mascara I like (aka, rubber bristles). Unfortunately, it doesn't do much for me or my lashes. I already have naturally long lashes, and this does do an okay job of adding a little more length, but it does absolutely nothing for volume/fullness. My mascara looks spidery and sparse with this, which is not attractive. Finally, the thing I hate the most about this mascara is that it's difficult to remove. It tugs badly when I use my eye makeup remover pads and feels as though it's pulling out lashes. Then it leaves bad raccoon rings underneath my eyes that are almost impossible to remove. Ugh.

Love this stuff.i have very short lashes. As a result i need a thinner brush, so i love this product for that reason.
Lovely black colour
Make sure you dont have too much product on the want otherwise it will cake - like any other mascara will in my experience.
Stays put throughout the day
Definitely makes my lashes appear longer
Doesn't give much volume.
It's certainly not a revolutionary product - there are drugstore brands that have a thin wand. But if you have money to spare (or throw around) its a nice product

i cannot flaw this mascarra! i have short stumpy lashes and this absolutely transforms them. I used to wear false lashes nearly everyday but not anymore!

I have this mascara in brown, which is nice and a bit softer than the black. I usually have black mascaras but they can look too harsh or dramatic, so I like the color for everyday use. I was excited to try this because I've seen a lot of hype about it but I find the formula hard to work with, its dry or really thick, and I feel like it often ends up looking clumpy. When I put on mascara in the morning I want it to be fast and easy, not to have to pry my eyelashes apart or remove clumps for a few minutes. For the price, I'm a bit disappointed. I have drugstore mascaras that handle better and look about as good. It doesn't flake and it holds up well for long days, which are pros but not enough to sell me on this product.

I like this mascara a lot better than the bad gal lash, and I love how they came out with different colours, I think that's super cute. This formula is also a bit dry but not as dry as bad gal. This wand is convenient for getting in the corners because the ball on the top. Also liked it on my bottom lashes because it wouldn't smudge even if I wore it all day. I had some flaking issues but that was after 7 hours or so. I have used better mascaras than this though so to me the price just isn't worth it.

Popular Mascaras