January 25, 2015 | 1974 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2015 3:35:00 AM More reviews by VioletWyne

The first time when I use this mascara, I thought I like it. But when I repurchase, I compare using with Maybelline falsies. Maybelline does a better job in curling my lashes and holding the curls. Benefit never makes my lashes curl and lengthen. It just gives you black, voluminous effect. I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2015 5:42:00 PM More reviews by hnnmommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a deluxe sample of this mascara. at first i didnt care for it, but i kept using it and i'm loving it now. one coat is all i need for long voluminous lashes! Love!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2015 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Rennaa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Only 2 coats are needed. I find more than that can be a little clumpy. Stays on until you takes it off. Overall good product for a higher end product.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2015 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Stephygoddess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is one of the worst I've ever used. Drug store mascara works better than this. With a name like "They're real" you'd think it would be giving you a false lash look, implying that you aren't wearing any. Well believe me, people won't even question you. This mascara is messy,too wet, and provides no volumizing or lengthening properties. Do not even waste your money on it. The They're Real eyeliner is also a joke. Very disappointed with the products. The one thing I did like was the brush, it really picked apart the lashes. If you want a natural lash I guess it's an ok but.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2015 10:41:00 PM More reviews by asideofladies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this in a sample to see if it lived up to its hype. It did not. I found the formula to be somewhat sticky, and it made my lashes appear spidery and clumpy after only a few coats.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2015 1:45:00 PM More reviews by kizzles

This mascara is one of the worst I have ever tried! It was so damaging to my lashes and flaked off halfway through the day. I was surprised how hard it was to remove because it had no problem coming off all over the place on its own! For something so pricey and raved about on YouTube and the like, I thought it must just be me... But my mum agreed that it was certainly not worth the money. I've used much better drugstore mascaras for half the price. Disappointing!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2015 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Dee949

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Favorite mascara so far! Applies beautifully without spidery look. I get so many compliments on my lashes with this mascara. Easy to remove without damaging lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2015 1:57:00 PM More reviews by katielovesUD

I like this mascara. ..but there are drug store mascaras that I like much better. there brush is good and I really like the packaging.. but the formula isn't that great.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2015 6:39:00 AM More reviews by TheLittleThings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have purchased this mascara twice and quite frankly both times I have wondered why I have repurchased. When first using the the mascara you have to really scrape it on the side to remove excess from the tip of the applicator and can go on quite thick but it hasn't been clumpy for me personally I just have to use another applicator brush (an old brush works perfectly) to separate my lashes. It gives of a great eyeliner effect.

The problem is I find the product is at its best when its running out... I think its time to find a new mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2015 8:46:00 PM More reviews by kymdrabree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's good to know I'm not the only one unhappy with this product, because I keep hearing raves about it, but it sucked. Maybe it works for other people, and that's great, but this is one of the worst mascaras I've ever tried. Most of my drugstore ones work better than this.

I should probably start off by saying my eyes hate mascara. Nearly everything runs and smudges. But this was especially bad. Usually I use products multiple times before reviewing, but I refuse to ever use this mascara again. When applied, it didn't really lengthen or thicken or anything. It just turned my eyelashes black, which is not what I was going for. It also clumped (but nothing an eyelash comb can't fix!) Anyways, this didn't even last an hour and a half on me. Mascara was just everywhere. It was bad.