BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2060 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

I have to agree with the majority of these reviews - this mascara is just kind of "eh". I've found that i only really like it when its layered with another mascara. I'll use a volumizing mascara and then coat the tips of my lashes with this one to add extra length. Definitely not worth the price or hype in my opinion. I gave it two stars because the brush is really good about reaching all of your lashes and the color was a very dark black.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I didn't have any issues with clumping with this, but I also could not tell that I was wearing mascara. My eyelashes are naturally kind of intense. I can see this working nicely for someone with less intense natural lashes that want to step it up a notch and not look like they're wearing a lot of mascara.

on 7/9/2015 4:15:00 PM

Allure has named this one of the best mascara's and I'm not quite sure why. Yes this mascara has made my lashes appear longer but when i wear it i only end up coating it with my l'oreal telescopic because it does a better job at giving me volume. its okay mascara for length but not for volume.

on 7/9/2015 4:02:00 PM

This mascara made my lashes very hard and brittle, and this is VERY difficult to remove even with eye makeup remover. I think this is very overrated mascara. It does volumize and separate lashes well, but I can get this done with cheaper mascaras like Covergirl Clump Crusher and Mally's Volumizing. I have a video talking about these along with other mascaras if you want to check it out.

on 7/8/2015 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

To start off, mascara will not look the same on everyone since we all have different lashes. My lashes are naturally long and thick and go straight down with no curl. I purchased this mascara and was extremely pleased with how it applied--NO CLUMPS, (which is a major concern of mine) it was very black in color, gave me good volume and length and the ball tip end of the wand on the ascaris really allows you to get the hard to reach lashes like the inside lashes and outer corner ones. I loved how dramatic this made my lashes looked and it made my bottom lashes look really nice and long too with good seperation as well. HOWEVER, IF YOU HAVE ASAIN LASHES THAT GO STRAIGHT DOWN DONT GET THIS MASCARA. Within a minute my curl completely fell flat and I tried to curl my lashes again with the mascara on but it wouldn't even work :( I loved this mascara though besides that I wish they made a waterproof version to hold my curl because it was very nice. If you're looking for a dramatic, volumizing, dark black, and averagely lengthening (if you have short lashes this won't do so much for length) mascara and your lashes can hold a curl or are naturally curled, I definitely recommend this mascara despite its rather expensive price.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I detest this mascara. I mean, I really do. I got a mini one from Sephora as a 100 point gift because I love the Roller Lash. First of all, it gave me spider lashes that weren't even much longer than my natural lashes, the wand is absolutely terrible, and strangely enough, my eyes hurt when I wear it. Not a fan.

I'm 50/50 with this product. It lengthens my lashes, but after a while, they completely drop and go straight! I thought it was just my eyelashes but after I read some of the reviews on here, I realised it was the mascara. It's such a shame because it really does add a lot of length but that length goes away as soon as they go straight again. I'm so so unsure as to whether I'd buy it again, as I don't know any other mascaras that will make my eyelashes longer, but I'll keep trying! I definitely won't be buying this any time soon though!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got a sample of this...I just can not make the wand work. I poke my eye every single time I try to apply this mascara. It is also hard to reach the inner corner. The mascara clumps and makes my lashes look spidery too. The staying power is alright and removes easily with a cleanser. However the poking part is unbearable.

After all the hype I decided to give this mascara a shot. It was awful! The big rubber brush made it hard to get all of your lashes covered with out making your other lashes look cakey. I didn't like the formula very much either. It looked clumpy and flaked or smudged off throughout the day.

on 6/28/2015 8:11:00 PM

I only wish it was waterproof

Video Reviews & Tutorials