BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2088 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 8/12/2015 9:59:00 AM

I bought Benefit's 'They're Real' a few months ago and I've only used it a few times. It goes on nice and smoothly and it does provide definition, but this mascara doesn't provide any volume. I was very disappointed given the price. Also, I found it really difficult to remove. Won't purchase again.

on 8/11/2015 12:10:00 AM

I don't get the hype over this product. I have naturally wonderful lashes, long and thick, so pretty much any product works on my lashes. This was a disappointment though. I bought my first tube a couple of years ago and wound up not using it, I don't know why I would've thought this time would be any different.

This will NOT hold a curl, period. My lashes were almost immediately stick-straight. The color goes grayish as the day goes on and it has no gloss to it either. The straight brush does nothing for lash corners and no amount of coats will create volume.

Drug store mascara does a better job at a fraction of the price.

on 8/10/2015 7:36:00 PM

It's good but it's not great! Was very disappointed in this one and it's so hard to remove!! Will not repurchase but would like to try the blue shade to see if it's different

on 8/10/2015 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I recently got a travel size of this (on accident lol I thought it was eyeliner-I know, my decision making skills go out the window when I shop). I absolutely love it! It does a great job of not being clumpy and really separating lashes and lengthening.

on 8/9/2015 8:31:00 PM

Huge fan.

on 8/9/2015 10:01:00 AM

This is probably my favorite higher end mascara. It lengthens, separates and adds volume to my lashes. The curl holds really well, but it is definitely quite annoying to remove at night. I do use baby oil plus a makeup removing wipe, but it has the strength of a waterproof mascara, despite not advertising it. I have been thinking about buying the new brown version of this, but I'm holding off since I have several mascaras to get through. I hesitate to buy a high end mascara because the drugstore has great mascaras for a fraction of the price. I think Covergirl Clump Crusher or Maybelline the Rocket compare to this. If I do repurchase this, I usually buy the mini size because I don't use it often.

on 8/7/2015 5:40:00 PM

I wouldnt recommend this mascara because it leaves my eyelashs dryed out

on 8/6/2015 8:01:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've been using the black version for about a year and really like it. The only issues I had was it felt a little stiff or sticky on my lashes. However I find it easy to overlook because it lasts and doesn't run. It takes a little more effort to remove, but again I attribute that to the lasting power. It also doesn't bother my eyes, and they can be sensitive.

Now they have it in brown, and since I have super blonde lashes I thought I'd give a try. OMG just my first day and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Has all the lasting no running as the black, but is much softer. It gives a real natural look for me, and w/some eyeliner I'm sure it can be more dramatic. I just wish they would make the brown in the travel size as it's cheaper and fell better about replacing every 3-4 months.

on 8/4/2015 12:01:00 PM

I love this Mascara! It gives excellent length and volume without clumping! It dries out after about 3 months, but it's reccomended that you replace your mascara after 3 months anyway, so I guess that is to be expected. I recently got asked if I was wearing fake lashes while wearing this.... and my natural lashes are more so on the short side of the spectrum. Will definitely continue to buy!

on 8/3/2015 1:26:00 PM

Look no further ladies! This mascara is IT! I have searched far and wide, tried every drugstore mascara under the sun...I finally decided that with the amount of money I spend searching for a good "cheap" mascara, that I needed to try something higher end. I will never go back! Its a great formula, no smell, goes on easily with no clumping. One coat makes my blonde lashes stand out. They are nicely separated and amazingly lengthened. Perfect for day time. Two or three coats and you have super dramatic yet natural evening eyelashes. I have gotten so many compliments when wearing this. You can have gorgeous lashes without getting tarantula lashes. The brush is easy to use as well. Will buy this again and again!

Video Reviews & Tutorials