January 27, 2015 | 1721 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2015 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Ultrame

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a huge Benefit fan. I loved this mascara, but I didn't love it as much as I had hoped. Lots of volume, and dramatic results. However, it got clumpy quickly when I tried to add more than one quote. Another thing, boy does it have staying power. My typical eye makeup remover didn't take it off after several attempts, but benefit makes a remover that I may end up trying. I don't know if I'll repurchase, but I'll consider it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2015 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Bulon

I got it free with a magazine. At first I didn't like it as much but was hopeful as it is a much hyped product. After a few trials, I did like it and one I had was a mini travel sized one. It was convenient and I carried it with me whenever I was travelling. Now I think it's quite worth the hype although it would be nice if it was a tad bit cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2015 3:35:00 AM More reviews by VioletWyne

The first time when I use this mascara, I thought I like it. But when I repurchase, I compare using with Maybelline falsies. Maybelline does a better job in curling my lashes and holding the curls. Benefit never makes my lashes curl and lengthen. It just gives you black, voluminous effect. I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2015 5:42:00 PM More reviews by hnnmommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a deluxe sample of this mascara. at first i didnt care for it, but i kept using it and i'm loving it now. one coat is all i need for long voluminous lashes! Love!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2015 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Rennaa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Only 2 coats are needed. I find more than that can be a little clumpy. Stays on until you takes it off. Overall good product for a higher end product.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2015 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Stephygoddess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is one of the worst I've ever used. Drug store mascara works better than this. With a name like "They're real" you'd think it would be giving you a false lash look, implying that you aren't wearing any. Well believe me, people won't even question you. This mascara is messy,too wet, and provides no volumizing or lengthening properties. Do not even waste your money on it. The They're Real eyeliner is also a joke. Very disappointed with the products. The one thing I did like was the brush, it really picked apart the lashes. If you want a natural lash I guess it's an ok but.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2015 10:41:00 PM More reviews by asideofladies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this in a sample to see if it lived up to its hype. It did not. I found the formula to be somewhat sticky, and it made my lashes appear spidery and clumpy after only a few coats.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2015 1:45:00 PM More reviews by kizzles

This mascara is one of the worst I have ever tried! It was so damaging to my lashes and flaked off halfway through the day. I was surprised how hard it was to remove because it had no problem coming off all over the place on its own! For something so pricey and raved about on YouTube and the like, I thought it must just be me... But my mum agreed that it was certainly not worth the money. I've used much better drugstore mascaras for half the price. Disappointing!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2015 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Dee949

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Favorite mascara so far! Applies beautifully without spidery look. I get so many compliments on my lashes with this mascara. Easy to remove without damaging lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2015 1:57:00 PM More reviews by katielovesUD

I like this mascara. ..but there are drug store mascaras that I like much better. there brush is good and I really like the packaging.. but the formula isn't that great.