November 29, 2014 | 1703 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2014 1:30:00 AM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I found it hard to apply and the results weren't work it... it made my eyelashes stick straight out which is funny, since my eyelashes are naturally curled up. At least it didn't clump?

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by adorkablewun

The biggest problem with this mascara is the terrible smearing! It doesn't do much for my lashes either. It ends up on the bottom of my lashes within a few hours or less. I really don't like to re-apply or clean up my makeup throughout the day, but this product kind of forces me to do so.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by cgarcia5

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about this type of mascara. I ended up finding the travel size in my room so I decided to give it a try and I love how it gave my eyelashes such good length and volume. I don't know if I will purchase the full size because it is expensive and why pay so much if you remove it at the end of the day, if anything I will just purchase the travel size and wear it on special occasions.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by skschmidt4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Alright, first off, I love Benefit and the majority of their products. I tried this because I had heard rave reviews from friends. It DOES make my lashes look beautiful - very long, curly, and full. However, it makes them SO hard and gross feeling, and getting this stuff off is literally almost impossible. I lose eyelashes every single time I try to get it off, even with my Clinique eye makeup remover. I will honestly go back to my MAC mascara, because it does the same thing but isn't as gross or hard to remove.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by glencocox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pros: makes great spider lashes. Lengthens somewhat. Very black.

Cons: clumpy, goopy, sticky (even after wiping excess). Leaves lashes brittle- like you put glue on them. Impossible to completely remove without yanking lashes off. No volume added. Smears like crazy.

This might be the product for you if you love spidery unnatural "I obviously put mascara on" lashes. Otherwise, skip this. I like soft, natural, touchable lashes and this gives you the opposite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2014 10:35:00 AM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

First off, I HATE the price. $29 CAN for mascara is ridiculous. BUT! I love what this stuff does for me. I have tried MANY mascaras, but this is the only one that I would actually get positive comments from strangers once a week when I wore this. I have average length, thin lashes. I usually go for a volumizing mascara like L'Oreal voluminous or something along those lines. I ended up getting a sample of this and fell in love. I bought the whole tube. Its not waterproof but its certainly water resistant, I wore it on my wedding day and it lasted a few sniffles during speeches. It doesn't come off too easily with eye makeup remover, but comes off easily with waterproof remover. It seems to hold a curl, lengthen, thicken and separate all in one. It took about 5 months of use before it started to dry up (I toss when mascara starts to go gunky, or small bad. I think the 3 month rule is for cosmetic companies to get your $$$). Overall, if I have the money to splurge, I would definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by xharwotte

I love the packaging and the look of the wand however this product makes my eyelashes spider leg like and straight. It personally wasn't for me as I have thin eyelashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Nstupak

My favorite mascara of all time!! It worked great with my lashes. It doesn't cake on thick so it makes them look naturally long and dark. It never smudged on me once! The price is a little high, but hey I'll take it!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by blondeattack

Firstly, i brought the travel sized version of this... thank god i only spent $10! I dislike this mascara so much!
The packaging states that it will 'lift and curl' your lashes, it does neither, i curled my lashes and applied this mascara, my lashes flattened STRAIGHT away which is unusual as with other mascaras my lashes stay up at least. It also didn't lengthen nor did it add volume to my eyelashes at all. My lashes looked like i had no makeup on and the fact that they were so straight meant that bits of mascara kept falling into my eyes and irritating them, not good. The mascara did last all day but was uncomfortable, it also was easily removed at the end of the day.
I would not recommend this to anyone and the price is unreal for such a rubbish product.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2014 7:41:00 AM More reviews by torre5

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not the best! This makes your lashes hard, dry, and sparse. Not easy to get off! Not worth the money but I got it on a gift set steal deal along with the eyeliner which is just as bad.