October 1, 2014 | 2033 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Georgia8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A decent mascara, however i don't think its worth the price as i have used drugstore mascaras that perform just as well as this. It does a good job of lengthening but doesn't do much for volume. I definitely don't like the texture and at the end of the day i was relieved to get the thick and hard formula off my eyes.I would probably repurchase because i like the way it lengthens but it definitely isn't my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by mereycigdem

This is the best mascara I've ever bought! If you apply it like the introduction inside your box you get so much volume and it isn't clumpy at all. The only con for me is that the mascara feels like you're wearing fake lashes or just feeling heavy but that doesn't really matter to me. I definitely recommend this if you're searching a good mascara you can wear everyday :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Alinster

I received a small sample tube of this mascara and have been using it for about a month. It is quite an expensive product but I believe it's worth the money. It gives greath length and volume, though I tend to only wear it for going out as it can look at bit too dramatic for every day use. Doesn't clump or flake. I love the fact that it is almost waterproof, which means that it wont run, but it's also not a pain to remove at the end of the day. I would definitely purchase it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Rayellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this. Tried it on the next morning, looked at myself in the mirror for 2 seconds and packed it up and returned it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by cherinj

I've been a big fan of another brand (tarte lights camera lashes) but last duo I purchased from the Q were thick and goopy, really disappointing. Not sure if formulation changed but in meantime I ordered the Benefit masacara and it arrived to save the day. It's really good and I'm picky. The brush separates the lashes, lengthens and putting on a second coat is easy as long as you do it right away. My lashes looked natural and long and thick and stayed that way all day. I am really happy and pleased with this product and will purchase again - only down side - it's not at a drugstore price, but the quality is worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by mandaliz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't understand the hype with this mascara. It gets gummy as the day goes on and makes my lashes stick together. The brush is also very spiky and often hits my lash line, which doesn't feel so good. It's not completely black, more of an off black or dark grey, so it's not very dramatic. It's also very difficult to remove at the end of the day. There are much better mascaras out there for a much more reasonable price. For a truly awesome mascara, try Clinique High Impact.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by thepulptoyourfiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS MASCARA.

I received the sample sized one from Sephora and it is now my everyday mascara.
It separates my lashes perfectly and gives it just enough length without looking spidery.
Does not clump at all.

It lives up to its popularity, that's for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by leighmegb

Great everyday mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by mbori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The formula itself is kinda weird, because it smudges and also flakes on me. Ususally a mascara smudges OR flakes on me, depending on the dryness of the formula.
I was drawn to the wand, I liked the little spikes on the end. However, the wand picks up so much product, impossible to take it down from the end, so I can't use those end-spikes.
Imho this doesn't worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 5:33:00 AM More reviews by EmmaB70

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I think this is one of the best mascaras out there and I gave tried loads