December 18, 2014 | 1028 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by lifeismusic

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I've bought TONS of different mascaras and this is the only one I've repurchased. I used to have an obsession with plastic/silicone type wands (think LashBlast) but the volume and length this mascara gives me is INSANE. It can have a tendency to be a bit thick and cause some clumping which is why I gave it a 4, but if you wipe off the wand, it works great. Definitely a fan.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by FreshMylan

It's alright. It does smudge often and leaves a lot of flakes. I always have to wipe the flakes with my fingers twice a day because they flake so much. They don't even curl my lashes with a curler, probably only the tip ends. 2.9 out of 5

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by greenapple2013

I would recommend this mascara to anyone! It is one of the best, if not the best drugstore mascara. It makes my asian lashes really black, voluminous, and luscious. Highly recommend!

Please watch my K-pop eye makeup using this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by mundanegirl

Best mascara I have ever used so far. With my first bottle of this I have used it to death, I need to go get another one! I find Maybelline is the only high-street brand that I've come across that sells reasonably priced mascara in secure packaging. Other brands like this one never cover their mascaras in any packaging except for a thin plastic wrap.
I use this mascara daily, it's perfect for nights as well! I like to curl my lashes before applying, but that's only because I have short, straight eyelashes.
I find this mascara doesn't flake or smudge for the entire day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by LockMorgan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love this mascara!! I get zero flaking and zero smudging, and I can just get the greatest effect with it! Super volumizing, great lengthening, holds a curl, and the brush is great for not getting mascara on my eyelids (I use a ton of layers, so maybe that's why it works so well for me when others aren't a fan?)! My only complaint is that I find that it dries out my eyelashes in a way that wetter mascaras don't, so I normally use it over top of a mascara that doesn't dry out my eyelashes as much.
The effect that it gives my eyelashes is actually almost similar to Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara, in my opinion. The formula just feels very similar, and I can get a very similar look with them. Seems like a dupe to me!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by CarlaGonzalez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this mascara although its nothing super special to me. I have pretty long, thick, dark lashes but they are a trouble to curl and go straight down. This mascara I was worried to use after pulling out the brush that looked pretty scattered and like it would be easy to clump which I am a total no for. This mascara did hold up my curl really well even though it could have done a better job and separated them really well! It's a pretty wet consistancy which is okay with me. I also have a problem with just layering and layering mascara, but this is not a problem for me! It doesn't leave huge clumps and even though it says voumizing I see more of length and defining. It hasn't smudged on me and I would buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by AnnikaLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this mascara for quite a few months now and it's my favorite yet. I normally don't go crazy over mascaras but, I just adore this one. It makes my lashes look think and long and since I wipe away the excess product I don't have any problems with clumps. I have gotten a few clumps lately, but I believe that is because it is time to but a new tube.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by hehaho85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like the original falsies, it is very watery and goes on smoothly, but this flared version seemed dried out as soon as I opened it. It smells weird too. I have to do like 3 coats and it takes all the curl out of my lashes. I would not buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by aliciagrasby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't hate this product but isn't anything special either. The more I used it the more I liked it however I wouldn't say I liked the mascara. Considering the wand it didn't curl my lashes at all and I found the formula weighed them down. In the beginning I found it to be very clumpy but the longer I had it I worked out how many coats to apply and how to move the wand through my lashes to prevent clumping. It gave a bit of volume and a bit of length but nothing to spectacular. Overall I didn't hate it but I wouldn't rush out and repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by ms_angry_nipples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really good mascara. The brush makes a good difference from the original falsies. The bristles are longer so I get almost zero clumps. The waterproof formula holds a curl well and no flakes. I can't do two layers for volume otherwise it's too thick and goppy looking, I have monolids and short lashes. This mascara actually pushes up my eyelids to give me a mini double fold. The bottom lashes also hold well to this mascara. I highly recommend!