July 30, 2014 | 1147 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by shells258

This product is AHHHHmazing.
I never tried aveno products and this was my first one. I used to use the clinique foaming cleanser, i liked that one too but this is a great dupe. I have tried a bajillion cleansers, this is my favorite. For those ladies out there who are skeptical, i hear ya.. been there,but im telling you GET IT will make your skin soft and refreshed. The packaging makes me oh so happy too.
Its affordable, Jennifer Aniston supports aveno :) its good for people with oily skin/combination/acne.
All around amazing product. I HIGHLY recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by queenboakye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really thought that this would work! the first day, I used this, my pimples all went away! the second day, then i started developing little bumbs all over my face. As soon as i saw them, i put water on my face. NO progress. Then i put cocoa butter on my face and it toned down. i do not recommend this product at all, considering that i have normal skin.iF YOU EVER GET THESE RASHES, USE COCOA BUTTER!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutTheGlamLife

Its okay... Doesn't break me out doesnt help a ton.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Chelseaaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this with my clarisonic and it has done an amazing job to clear my acne, although I do get an occasional breakout around my cycle I can really see the results. Only bad part is at times I feel like it will work and then it just stops. I always try something new and end up going back to this. Overall it is a good cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by chanap

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I posted the ingredients up above (which I got from Amazon) and it's not exactly ALL natural:/ It looks like it has plenty of chemicals to break you out, though you'd have to look them up, or find out for yourself whether these do.

Even if a product were all natural, you could get breakouts from it. A lot of people apparently get breakouts from coconut oil, for instance. (I don't, even if I slather on my acne-prone face.)

I posted both because it worries me when people assume that all natural won't do anything bad, and because it Really bugs me when a product promotes itself as all natural, as the Aveeno does, while not even being close.

It may be a good product anyway. I gave it a 3 only because MU won't let me post without rating.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Yewy20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this cleanser!! I don't know why people are having breakouts from this product when the ingredients are all NATURAL!!! I have tried every other cleanser and i can tell you this has been good to my skin without overdrying my acne-prone sensitive skin. I'm not sure it has helped to keep my acne off since i use other products for exfoliation and toners, so I don't think aveeno is responsible for that. But it helps that i don't have to worry about a facial cleanser than can clean my pores without breaking me out and overdrying it.

I use one pump to wash in the morning and at night to get off my makeup and then put another pea size on my facial brush and then scrub my face- you'll be surprised how much makeup residue you can still get out of your pores, the head brush and soap scum turns brown which means my pores are still dirty from using makeup earlier in the day.

This cleanser is gentle and gets the job done but don't think one pump will clean your pores inside out without the help of a facial brush

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Ttylxox

All I can say is I've never had acne this bad. The first couple days it was okay but a few weeks later my skin is painful and broken out worse than ever. I have many painful cysts, if you have acne prone skin I recommend you DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. I don't understand how it gets good reviews, I mean I guess it's because everyone's skin is different but still it's absolutely awful

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by bigbang512

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Broke me out. All I have to say. Ugh.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:02:00 AM More reviews by Monseter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this in High School six years ago and it broke me out in cystic acne for the week that I used it. I gave it three or four tries and every single time it broke me out. It was really weird too because at that time my skin wasn't sensitive or fussy and I rarely broke out so I really don't think this cleanser is really worth the money.
The packaging was nice and the foam was awesome too, that's how I suckered myself into buying it but after using it I remember it really dried out my skin.

For the record, it wasn't full blown cystic acne, it was just two or three pimples that never came to a head (sorryyy, that's gross) but that aggravated me because it was obviously painful.

I will say that I had a positive experience with the Smart Essentials Pore Purifying Facial Wash two years ago, it made my skin super soft and I felt like it cleaned my face rather nicely at the time.

I don't think I'll be repurchasing Aveeno products because like another reviewer has said, they claim to be all natural but their ingredients list is a little too scary for my touchy face.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by POPOK1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff, I have extremely sensitive skin and have tried so many face washes that dry out my skin on the first wash! I used this stuff for months and never had any problems, it got rid of my acne and kept it away, never dried out my skin, and never left my skin oily. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.