July 28, 2014 | 1428 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Perfection Volumizing Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by MarksGirlSarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Fantastic mascara! Coats every single lash and gives the most amazing fanned out lashes! For best results curl lashes before applying. Also remove excess product from tip. When it dries out on you, just add 2-3 drops of saline solution (contact rinse) and mix! Good as new! Will always have this as my HG mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by iowagirl

BEST. MASCARA. EVER. I don't even have to buy this in waterproof form for it to wear all day. Goes on easily, looks great, washes off without a problem. What more could you want?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Jujulaboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is amazing! Honestly, this is the best mascara I've ever used and it's seriously underrated! This mascara really grabs my lashes! It lengthens better in one coat than any mascara I've seen and that's not even the best part. It thickens, and separates beautifully. The bristles are rubberized and the formula is on the wetter side, but it's more of a medium between wet and dry formulas. Really amazing, highly recommend.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hate this mascara. It's formula is dry as heck, and the results for me are nothing at all impressive. Very bland mascara. I actually gave it away to a friend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I knew you MUAers wouldn't let me down! This mascara is amazing. It separates, lengthens, and thickens my wimpy Asian lashes. The consistency is just right - not too watery, not too dry/flaky. The brush is also perfectly sized for coating each of my short lashes. It's not advertised as a waterproof mascara, but it holds up with minimal smudging. This and Super Thick Lash are my favorite Cover Girl mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by kareneliza

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I know everyone raves about Cover Girl's Lash Blast Volume, but honestly, I liked this Lash Perfection a lot better. It gave good volume and also lengthened. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge. An all around good mascara. Nothing "va va voom" for night time or drama, but for every day it's a great buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by gagaglam03

Good stuff! Very reasonable pricing. With only a couple coats of this others were asking me is I was wearing false eyelashes lol

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Rocky22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Purchased this based on the reviews here and this is my second day in a row that I wear it and wow! It gave me volume and length at once! It has been tough to find a good mascara because my lashes are little and thin. This did the trick and gave me nice lashes! I hope this will continue to work for me!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by chrissym1023

Love this mascara!!! Everything about this is perfect!! Great volume and lengthening...does not smudge or flake and makes your lashes look fake. This mascara also washes off easily and I think I paid $5 with a coupon!! Definitely a must try

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by ashmiaka

sadly, i'm not getting the hype on this mascara. at best it gives me a very natural looking lashes... which isn't a bad thing, except that i like my mascaras to emphasize my lashes since i'm a makeup minimalist everywhere else. i have tried using this multiple ways... multiple layers (adds no additional volume but does cause my previously curled lashes to droop unevenly), on top of other mascaras (again, causes lashes to droop unevenly), beneath other mascaras (doesn't do anything that the other mascara couldn't do on its own), and on its own in 1 coat (natural looking lashes). oddly enough, the mascara looks best to me on its own in 1 coat as its the only way my curl held. this is a drier formula, so i didn't experience much smudging. luckily it didn't appear to flake either. removal was easy. it just didn't really do anything for me.