October 21, 2014 | 1276 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by moh10

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I Luv this product all these products r awesome. They keep ur face moisturized.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 12:57:00 PM More reviews by NatureLover106

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have been using this moisturizer for a few months now and it is great. I have never experienced any problems with greasiness or shine as other reviewers have, but I don't use this as an all over face moisturizer. I usually apply to dry spots or underneath any powders. This also is a great product to mix with liquid concealer/foundation for a more sheer coverage.
I also apply this after shaving and my legs soak it up like a dream! All over this is a nice, inexpensive moisturizer for general use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by talaaasorenson

This is the best thing that has happened to my skin care! However, I only use this as a night cream because it is so hydrating. Even though I have combo skin, I have some dry patches and before, no matter how heavy my night cream is, I still continued to get those patches. I used this and I no longer have those dry patches! I like how this lotion is still very hydrating, but quite thin and liquidy, and sinks into the skin very well. I find that thicker moisturizers break me out and this has not caused ANY breakouts for me! I love it sooo much! I would only recommend this for night time use though

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by screensiren

for oily combination skin I find this is a great night moisturizer. it makes my skin feel extremely hydrated in a good way. However for my skin type I find it too heavy for day time use

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by JessicaMary21

I was going to wait a while before reviewing this, as I am recovering from a major breakout. I bought this lotion after watching a ton of reviews on YouTube. I only use this on my face once a day or every other day because it is thick. I did find a cystic lump on my chin and don't know if it is because of my lotion. I have been washing with the Cetaphil Cleanswer Normal to Oily, toning with Dickinson's Witch Hazel and then using the lotion. I decided to scale back my routine after this last breakout because I think bombing my face with salicylic acid is what caused it. I don't think I will purchase the lotion for my face but it has felt good during this winter months. I will review this again in a couple of weeks…I just want people to be aware that if you do use it on your face, or use this routine…there may be some purging going on.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

This is my holy grail lotion. I have pretty sensitive skin and will sometimes get a rash when my skin doesn't agree with a product, but this lotion is amazing. I use it as a moisturizer, on my legs after shaving, on my arms when I get itchy red patches, and it's equally amazing everywhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by GKam137

I started using this as I noticed that my skin was getting really dry - I had dark patches around my chin and neck. I had tried other creams (e45, dermaskin etc just basic creams) but they did not work. However, I noticed a difference with Cetaphil straight away. Felt like it really went 'into' my skin and didn't at all feel harsh, but felt like it was exactly what my skin needed! My skin feels moisturised all day. Smells fine, goes on great.

The only thing I would add is that I have been using this for five months..and I have noticed that the lotion at times can feel greasy and just takes a long time to sink in. So, I now only use this product at night - which works perfectly!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by NatashaTheodora

AWESOME MOISTURIZER! I have a pretty normal skin. It can be a little oily at Summer but it can be very dry at Winter. I don't have problematic skin, just a few acne here and there when it is that time of the month.

This moisturizer can be a little greasy for oily skin so I wouldn't recommend it to people with oily skin. But for people with normal to dry skin, this product works wonder!

My face never felt so smooth and looked so healthy, glowing, and beautiful! I use this product day and night (along with the Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser). At day I use it on top of my lightweight sunscreen, and at night I use it on top of my face serum. It's an amazing product. Definitely will repurchase. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by kcc1024

After using Simple brand moisturizer for months, and being totally perplexed as to why my skin would burn and be beet red after moisturizing for HOURS I decided that maybe the so called "sensitive skin experts" weren't so sensitive! I ditched the Simple and pulled out my old tried and true Cetaphil, and in one week, my skin is so much softer and calmer, not red, and less breakouts too. I use Tazorac, and the Cetaphil pairs so well with it. Definitely calms irritation a TON. I've also been mixing the Cetaphil with the Taz (apply Cetaphil to clean face, wait an hour, mix half Taz half Cetaphil in my clean palm, spread all over face) and this has been helping immensely with dry Tazorac skin. And it spreads wayy easier so I don't have to use so much of the expensive Tazorac. I wake up to soft skin that isn't red for the first time in probably close to a year. Also a good moisturizer if you are eczema prone, which I am!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Crystalmc09

This lotion makes your face look beautiful, very smooth and even (if glycerin doesn't break you out). I wanted this to work so bad, I used this while I was using benzoyl peroxide to get rid of my crazy break outs. But it just made it worse... I used it on my body, and while I NEVER get zits on my body, I got a couple on my chest the day after. Very sad about this. I stopped using any lotion and all cleaners, just use water and a rag gently to clean my face, and boy is it clearing up FAST! Take fish oil to keep your face moistured from within and prevent acne and aging.