Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara

3.9

Aqua, cyclopentasiloxane, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, stearic acid, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, VP/VA copolymer, phenoxyethanol, polyvinyl alcohol, panthenol, aminomethyl propanediol, ascorbyl palmitate, ethylhexylglycerin, kaolin, iron oxides (CI 77499)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used! I already have long lashes, but I find that it makes them even longer while separating without making them clump. I really do love it! I recommend!

on 6/30/2014 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a pretty nice mascara.

What I like about this mascara is it separates lashes very nicely while giving them length without clumping AT ALL.

The only flaw is it doesn't add a lot a lot of length to your eye lashes.

Might buy again!

on 6/25/2014 3:51:00 PM

I always told myself I wouldn't fall for high end mascaras especially after being so dissapointed with benefits they're real. but I got a sample pack from tarte with this mascara in it, and I love it. it kind of feels like there's not much product on the wand, but that's what I love that it's such a dry formula but it doesn't flake or anything. it lengthens and separates beautifully, although I usually do another coat of a bit of a thicker mascara, but I love it as a base to get the lashes how you want them. most definitely looking to purchase the full size

on 5/26/2014 1:33:00 PM

I have used two full sized tubes of this thru different Tarte combo gifts. I must say, I usually think every mascara on the market is barely "meh" but this one is actually pretty nice! Coats my lashes well and makes them look more thick and lush. I do have a favorite drugstore brand I use (Jordana) but this one is alright too.

on 4/5/2014 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like this for the most part. It's probably not my favorite mascara in the world...it doesn't separate as well as I'd like and sometimes gets a little flaky at the end of the day, but it definitely added quite a bit of volume to my thin, sparse lashes.

on 4/3/2014 1:15:00 PM

This was a nice mascara but not right for my "Asian" (thin, short, point straight down) lashes. I liked the formula and how it looked on my lashes but it wouldn't hold a curl. Also, I have eyes that tear easily from allergies or even when my friends make me laugh (which happens a lot because my friends are awesome), and this mascara ran when my eyes teared. Then I would have a mess around my eyes. I had to return it, even though I loved how it made my lashes look when freshly applied. My lashes would droop fairly quickly and the mascara would run on me. The packaging is unique and quite nice, even if a bit huge. I think if you can wear regular mascara, you might like it.

on 3/14/2014 8:49:00 AM

This is the worst mascara I have ever used. I would give this a zero if I could. Maybe I got a bad tube but it does absolutely nothing. I mean nothing. It is like using a spoolie on my eyelashes with no product whatsoever. I thought it might work on my bottom lashes but even that is worthless. I am swearing off HE mascara forever and sticking with the cheap stuff from the drugstore.

Very disappointing.

on 2/5/2014 7:46:00 PM

This mascara is good if you are looking for a natural look, the formula is a bit dry but it does separate lashes and defines them well. Overall it's a good mascara but I wouldn't repurchase.

on 1/15/2014 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i love thiss! love that its not filled with chemicals and the wooden tube is cool. makes my lashes longest they been so far and one coat is all u need and volume is pretty good. price wise not sure id buy this to often but its a awesome mascara any tarte mascara really is

on 1/3/2014 11:10:00 AM

This is SO expensive and for nothing. It's really black, but doesn't lengthen and doesn't separate well at all. I will only use it with the tarte lash primer- that makes it wearable for everyday.