July 31, 2014 | 1082 users online

Lip Gloss - Essence - Stay With Me

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

I have this in me and my ice cream and really enjoy this. It is long wearing and smells great! Also the price rocks!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by palewinterlegs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I feel like I should start off by saying that I'm not a lipgloss person. At all. I don't like the sticky/wet feeling, and usually opt for a stain or a lipstick that gives a sheer wash of colour instead. I bought this on a whim, in Candy Bar, which is a nice bright coral, and loved it so much I bought it in Pretty Witty, which is a rich fuchsia.

They're great because they're more of a stain than a lipgloss. They have great colour payoff (both colours are very true to how it looks in the tube), and the glossiness somehow doesn't drive me crazy. It seems like it will be sticky when applied, but then the stickiness somehow disappears. I usually blot it a couple times so that most of the shine is gone, and my lips are left richly tinted for hours. For the price, this is one of the best lipstains I've come across. My mum bought it in My Favourite Milkshake, which is a light pink/neutral, and it didn't really work as a stain in the same way, but was gorgeous as a gloss. For $2.49CAD (at Shoppers Drug Mart), these are definitely worth trying out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by crobertson01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

You really can't beat this lipgloss at a price like this. I bought Candy Bar and I absolutely love it. It's a beautiful pinkish red color. Perfect for summer and probably year-round. The applicator is a little wonky (hour-shaped), but it works. Very flattering shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by katieturtle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is an ok lip gloss. Smells really sweet and gives a sheer about of color. I like these and their price

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by BabetMichl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have like 5 shades of them. They aren't sticky, but the consistency is quite thick and they stay on for a really long time on the lips. They haven't got any glitters or shimmer and they are nicely pigmented (but not too much). The aplicator is weird, it looks like 8, but I really like it. But I'm not a big fan of the smell, it isn't that type of fruity smell, it's sweet like candy. The price is awesome! (sorry for mistakes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by StarrBizarre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased the Essence Stay With Me in 'Pretty Witty' and I really like it. Its a plum-like colour which goes really well with my complexion. The colour lasts for ages, even when the glossy effect wares off. This colour gives my lips a lovely berry stain and looks stunning as an evening look paired with a cat eye. It only comes off when I've eaten, otherwise it stays put! This is definitely one of the better drugstore glosses I have ever tried. I'll definitely be buying more shades!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by LaRox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a lip gloss Cana stir I have used everything under the Sun and this is by far one of my favorite lipglosses I've ever used not only do you get a lot of product when it comes out of the tube but has this really neat applicator that gives you just as much product as you want I love the way every flavor smells I always get tons of compliments when I wear these look what's is because the colors are so amazing and just make your lips look so juicy and glassy not only do they smell great and look great but the prize is incredible I think they're like $2 and 49 cents I purchased them at Ulta and sometimes they even go on sale so that's a plus love love love love these I think I have one in every shade if you're looking for a new awesome lip gloss this is it .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by desertrose08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have two Stay with Me glosses: "Me and My Ice Cream" (a light baby pink) and "My Favorite Milkshake" (a very pale peach). I suppose after reading the rave reviews my expectations ran a little too high. I didn't find either gloss to be very pigmented or "color intensive" as they were described on the website. If I applied either on their own they washed my lips out and made them look slightly grayish. However, I do like to layer them over lipstick and I didn't find the formula to be sticky or thick like a lot of other lip glosses advertised as being long-lasting tend to be. There is also no strong scent I can detect which is nice because I don't usually like scented lip products. The price point is also as we know extremely affordable (I believe they're $3 each). From the swatches I've seen online, it seems that the deeper shades are much more pigmented so I might give those a shot. For the record I probably will repurchase "Me and My Ice Cream" to layer over lipstick but not "My Favorite Milkshake" just because on my lips they are too similar to need to have both.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the shade in Pretty Witty and I would describe the shade as a fuscia pink on my pigmented lips. It has excellent pigmentation, consistency is a bit sticky, but glides on smoothly and evenly over my lips, and it smells good (sort of fruity/vanilla like). I spent less than three dollars at Walgreens for it so it's a steal. I'm looking forward to trying new shades as I am very impressed. The applicator is actually pretty good in regards to that it makes application easy and I can get into the corners for more precision. The staying power was decent and my lips were not dried out so I'm glad I don't have to worry about that. If you enjoy wearing lipglosses then these would be perfect to add to your collection. Update: I recently bought the shades called Candybar and Me and My Ice cream. Candybar is a flattering coral-pink on my medium skin tone and Me and my Ice cream is a milky pink if that makes sense. These are easily becoming my favorite glosses as the colors and pigmentation are great and fun to play with. Me and my Ice cream doesn't show up much on my pigmented lips, but it makes a great topper for lipstick shades that need muting. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Skyrimgirl321

Oh. My. Gosh. I love this lipgloss! It's a little sticky, but that's okay in my books. It has a beautiful sheer pigment to it and I would definitely buy again!