April 20, 2014 | 1018 users online

Lip Gloss - Essence - Stay With Me

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by katieturtle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is an ok lip gloss. Smells really sweet and gives a sheer about of color. I like these and their price

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by BabetMichl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have like 5 shades of them. They aren't sticky, but the consistency is quite thick and they stay on for a really long time on the lips. They haven't got any glitters or shimmer and they are nicely pigmented (but not too much). The aplicator is weird, it looks like 8, but I really like it. But I'm not a big fan of the smell, it isn't that type of fruity smell, it's sweet like candy. The price is awesome! (sorry for mistakes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by StarrBizarre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased the Essence Stay With Me in 'Pretty Witty' and I really like it. Its a plum-like colour which goes really well with my complexion. The colour lasts for ages, even when the glossy effect wares off. This colour gives my lips a lovely berry stain and looks stunning as an evening look paired with a cat eye. It only comes off when I've eaten, otherwise it stays put! This is definitely one of the better drugstore glosses I have ever tried. I'll definitely be buying more shades!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by LaRox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a lip gloss Cana stir I have used everything under the Sun and this is by far one of my favorite lipglosses I've ever used not only do you get a lot of product when it comes out of the tube but has this really neat applicator that gives you just as much product as you want I love the way every flavor smells I always get tons of compliments when I wear these look what's is because the colors are so amazing and just make your lips look so juicy and glassy not only do they smell great and look great but the prize is incredible I think they're like $2 and 49 cents I purchased them at Ulta and sometimes they even go on sale so that's a plus love love love love these I think I have one in every shade if you're looking for a new awesome lip gloss this is it .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by desertrose08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have two Stay with Me glosses: "Me and My Ice Cream" (a light baby pink) and "My Favorite Milkshake" (a very pale peach). I suppose after reading the rave reviews my expectations ran a little too high. I didn't find either gloss to be very pigmented or "color intensive" as they were described on the website. If I applied either on their own they washed my lips out and made them look slightly grayish. However, I do like to layer them over lipstick and I didn't find the formula to be sticky or thick like a lot of other lip glosses advertised as being long-lasting tend to be. There is also no strong scent I can detect which is nice because I don't usually like scented lip products. The price point is also as we know extremely affordable (I believe they're $3 each). From the swatches I've seen online, it seems that the deeper shades are much more pigmented so I might give those a shot. For the record I probably will repurchase "Me and My Ice Cream" to layer over lipstick but not "My Favorite Milkshake" just because on my lips they are too similar to need to have both.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

I have the shade in Pretty Witty and I would describe the shade as a fuscia pink on my pigmented lips. It has excellent pigmentation, consistency is a bit sticky, but glides on smoothly and evenly over my lips, and it smells good (sort of fruity/vanilla like). I spent less than three dollars at Walgreens for it so it's a steal. I'm looking forward to trying new shades as I am very impressed. The applicator is actually pretty good in regards to that it makes application easy and I can get into the corners for more precision. The staying power was decent and my lips were not dried out so I'm glad I don't have to worry about that. If you enjoy wearing lipglosses then these would be perfect to add to your collection. Update: I recently bought the shades called Candybar and Me and My Ice cream. Candybar is a flattering coral-pink on my medium skin tone and Me and my Ice cream is a milky pink if that makes sense. These are easily becoming my favorite glosses as the colors and pigmentation are great and fun to play with. Me and my Ice cream doesn't show up much on my pigmented lips, but it makes a great topper for lipstick shades that need muting. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Skyrimgirl321

Oh. My. Gosh. I love this lipgloss! It's a little sticky, but that's okay in my books. It has a beautiful sheer pigment to it and I would definitely buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by mndjohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These glosses have a great pigmentation, they apply quite nicely and they stay on for decent time. However I'm not a gloss person because most glosses are sticky and sadly this one falls in the category. It's really sticky, but if you have no problem with that then you'll like this product

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Veevz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lip gloss! It smells lovely (reminds me a bit of when I had money to burn and indulged in Lancme glosses years ago lol) and the colours are pretty. I'm a sucker for pink so I got Me&My Ice Cream. It is pretty sticky but only bothers me if the wind blows and my hair gets trapped in it LOL. I can't get over how affordable Essence products are. I only started getting into their stuff a week ago and I'm excited I can have fun with some new products without breaking the bank. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by evitara22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Omg I really loooove these glosses! I'm an NC25/30 and I'm wearing 03 candy bar. It's such a cute but sexy shade! Lasting power is amazingly long! And it is so cheap!! Doesn't dry out lips either. Other brands should absolutely take an example from Essence.