August 30, 2014 | 1839 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Diorific plastic shine

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2003 10:53:00 AM More reviews by caroline98

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found something I can't live without. Besides my black Revlon Mascara - this is it!!!

I have Euphoric Rose and I haVe never gotten sooo many compliments on something before as I have this one. I love the smell, the taste is a bit funky..but the smell is great. Like Cotton Candy.
The pink is bright and looks great when I don't have a tan and whenI do.
I also have the REd - I wear that only for the holidays and two of the beiges. I can't remember the one name but my fav is Tender Beige.

I am addicted to this stuff. It is great.
STaying power is awsome and with a violet lip liner - the Rose kicks butt.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2003 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Erin123

This is an amazing liptick/gloss. The absolute best thing about this product is that it gives you glossy looking lips with a very rich colour (I have amourous red). One other thing I found is that it really stays put! I always have trouble with lipglosses bleeding like mad (especially MAC's lacquers which I stopped wearing because of that)Diorific bleeds a teeny tiny bit on me but nothing at all compaired to other glosses that I have tried.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2003 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Kind've pricey(IMO) but well worth it..The pigment of a lipstick in gloss form..It's a bit sticky but I don't mind that..I have Amourous Red and it's a beautiful deep true red.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2003 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Nestevian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best lip-gloss that I've ever used. Its so long lasting compared to other lip-glosses that i've used in the past. The packaging is beautiful.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 10:31:00 PM More reviews by carissa1801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yuck! Overrated & over priced!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2003 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am not a fan of this product and here's why:

1. I have tried several colors and they look too intense against my fair skin.

2. The formula is very thick and I don't like the feel of it on my lips, it's not tacky really just thick almost goopy.

3. I like the slip of moisturizing product on my lips and I expect that from my gloss/creamy liquid lipstick type products--but didn't find this one to be so, in fact my lips felt dry--dry with a thick coat of paint. The only shine came from the actual irridescenc not glossiness of the product.

I am probably in the minority and I have friends that swear by this stuff, but give me a chanel glossimer any day--now that's shiny!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2003 1:38:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

WOWZA! I sure picked the wrong color in this product -- Outspoken Violet. It's sooo beautiful, but just too much color for poor little PPP me. As the name implies, it's a violet color --very dark and intense and also very shiny. I ended up giving it to a black girlfriend of mine whose coloring could handle this intense color. It's looks stunning on her and she loves it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 10:35:00 PM More reviews by longhorngirl

I have Euphoric Rose (#357). This color is bright pink and shiny. I usually runaway from bright pinks but I tried something new and this was a winner. This gloss isn't too sticky and has a good thick consistency. I line my lips and color them in with Wet N Wild #666 before applying Euphoric Rose. The result is a darker pink hue with brown undertones (sounds weird, but looks great).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2002 4:59:00 PM More reviews by RedHotRebel4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipgloss has the most beautiful packaging I have ever seen on a lipgloss.it reminds me of a potion bottle!I got this in Euphoric rose,which is a beautiful color,a little too pink for my taste,but when I use just a little bit combined with clear gloss,it makes a beautiful your lips but better color.And because it is plastic shine,it is glossy but not too glossy,which is great! The price is a bit high though,20 dollars.But I predict it will last me at least 5 years!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2002 11:38:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

Well i was shopping today and i tested this at the counter..and ick..i HATE the smell! it smells chemically and blah. and it is a really really small miniscule amount of product for 20 bucks! Chanel glossimers are sooooooooo much better IMO. And this stuff is really thick and goopy..not really that great...