Dior Diorific plastic shine

4.1

on 4/30/2003 10:53:00 AM

I found something I can't live without. Besides my black Revlon Mascara - this is it!!!

I have Euphoric Rose and I haVe never gotten sooo many compliments on something before as I have this one. I love the smell, the taste is a bit funky..but the smell is great. Like Cotton Candy.
The pink is bright and looks great when I don't have a tan and whenI do.
I also have the REd - I wear that only for the holidays and two of the beiges. I can't remember the one name but my fav is Tender Beige.

I am addicted to this stuff. It is great.
STaying power is awsome and with a violet lip liner - the Rose kicks butt.

on 2/13/2003 1:32:00 PM

This is an amazing liptick/gloss. The absolute best thing about this product is that it gives you glossy looking lips with a very rich colour (I have amourous red). One other thing I found is that it really stays put! I always have trouble with lipglosses bleeding like mad (especially MAC's lacquers which I stopped wearing because of that)Diorific bleeds a teeny tiny bit on me but nothing at all compaired to other glosses that I have tried.

on 2/7/2003 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Kind've pricey(IMO) but well worth it..The pigment of a lipstick in gloss form..It's a bit sticky but I don't mind that..I have Amourous Red and it's a beautiful deep true red.

on 1/17/2003 5:56:00 PM

This is the best lip-gloss that I've ever used. Its so long lasting compared to other lip-glosses that i've used in the past. The packaging is beautiful.

on 1/11/2003 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yuck! Overrated & over priced!

on 1/5/2003 1:53:00 AM

I am not a fan of this product and here's why:

1. I have tried several colors and they look too intense against my fair skin.

2. The formula is very thick and I don't like the feel of it on my lips, it's not tacky really just thick almost goopy.

3. I like the slip of moisturizing product on my lips and I expect that from my gloss/creamy liquid lipstick type products--but didn't find this one to be so, in fact my lips felt dry--dry with a thick coat of paint. The only shine came from the actual irridescenc not glossiness of the product.

I am probably in the minority and I have friends that swear by this stuff, but give me a chanel glossimer any day--now that's shiny!

on 1/5/2003 1:38:00 AM

WOWZA! I sure picked the wrong color in this product -- Outspoken Violet. It's sooo beautiful, but just too much color for poor little PPP me. As the name implies, it's a violet color --very dark and intense and also very shiny. I ended up giving it to a black girlfriend of mine whose coloring could handle this intense color. It's looks stunning on her and she loves it.

on 12/31/2002 10:35:00 PM

I have Euphoric Rose (#357). This color is bright pink and shiny. I usually runaway from bright pinks but I tried something new and this was a winner. This gloss isn't too sticky and has a good thick consistency. I line my lips and color them in with Wet N Wild #666 before applying Euphoric Rose. The result is a darker pink hue with brown undertones (sounds weird, but looks great).

on 12/11/2002 4:59:00 PM

This lipgloss has the most beautiful packaging I have ever seen on a lipgloss.it reminds me of a potion bottle!I got this in Euphoric rose,which is a beautiful color,a little too pink for my taste,but when I use just a little bit combined with clear gloss,it makes a beautiful your lips but better color.And because it is plastic shine,it is glossy but not too glossy,which is great! The price is a bit high though,20 dollars.But I predict it will last me at least 5 years!

on 11/11/2002 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Well i was shopping today and i tested this at the counter..and ick..i HATE the smell! it smells chemically and blah. and it is a really really small miniscule amount of product for 20 bucks! Chanel glossimers are sooooooooo much better IMO. And this stuff is really thick and goopy..not really that great...

Recommended for Medium Skin