April 16, 2014 | 1904 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Natureluxe Mousse Mascara - Water Resistant

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by TinaGB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a difficult time with mascaras - and have been thrill with this one! Wonderfully dark, no flaking, stays on all day and looks fantastic.
Now if only it was waterproof!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Muffin17

I personally love this mascara for every day. It is very light, however the thing i love about it is that it does not flake off! I own many mascaras and they all flake off through out the day. This mascara will not budge and it is very black. It says its water resistant but i went swimming with it on and it came right off. So if you are looking for waterproof this isn't for you. I really love the look of dramatic lashes so i do wish this mascara delivered more length and volume, but its worth the sacrafice because it doesn't give me racoon eyes. Overall i think this is a really good mascara if you are looking for a natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by 4815162342

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My skin isn't sensitive but my eyes are and i'm allergic to almost every mascara! I'm very impressed with this one, It makes my lashes long without flaking or irritating my eye. I love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by snowvixenn

This mascara gave me the WORST eye infection! And I've never been allergic to a mascara before until now. As for performance, the only pro is that its very black otherwise it sucks. Very watery, quickly smugded, easily clupmed my lashes together and I would struggle to get any volume. This is one of the worst, possibly THE worst mascara I've ever used.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2012 7:44:00 AM More reviews by helena1014

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm a long-time Cover Girl Lash Blast user and after spending a shameful amount of money trying to find a mascara that works for my long, thick pin straight blonde lashes I was hesitant to try something else.

I am so impressed with the Nature Luxe Mousse Mascara. It beautifully defines and adds volume to my lashes without clumping or making them look spidery. There is no flaking so my sensitive eyes aren't irritated, they stay soft all day and the wand is perfectly sized so I can get right to the root of my lashes without smearing mascara all over my face. (which has always been an issue).

Because of the thicker formula, it does take a bit to dry. The upside is you have plenty of time to work with it and you only need one coat for complete even coverage. Though this mascara doesn't curl my lashes, it does lift them (mine point straight down). When used with a lash curler, it holds curl all day long.

I would highly recommend this to anyone. Fantastic product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by cupcakeofmylife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara I have ever used so far!!!!
I got this for free with Priceline promotion (Australian drugstore) normal price range from $16 i think. I got this early this year but haven't opened it until recently. I did hesitate whether this mascara will work good on my short, sparse Asian lashes but I shouldn't have to because this stuff is so good!

I know it didn't say waterproof so I was worried because everytime I use a non waterproof mascara it always smudges on me by the end of the day. This one doesnt!

It lengthens and volumises my lashes like crazy (but still looked so natural). I really like it. You should give this one a try.

I am confused why this mascara didn't get much hype because I think this is WAAAYYY better than Maybelline's falsies mascara which made my lashes look like crap.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by dollyhorse101

Just bought it! I like how it doesn't get really dry and flaky by the end of the day, and it does make my eyelashes nice and natural looking (not clumpy) and I have veeery long lashes so it doesn't make them look freakishly long but still a nice long length (I use the Rimmel Volume Accelerator when I want mega long lashes and its AMAZING to make your lashes longer and fuller). I like the thinner applicator and bristles cause it goes on so easily and isn't messy (it only goes on my lashes and not all over my lid). Overall a good product! Im liking the natureluxe products so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Directioner1O1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It makes my lashes touch my eyebrows :) It's super lengthening and a little volumizing, but it takes a while to dry. I have it in brown, but I want to get it in black too. What I like about it is the version that isn't waterproof is super easy to remove, you don't even need makeup remover, but the waterproof one you might need a little remover. Overall - F*cking amazing mascara! :) Right now my favourite mascara is either this (CG Natureluxe Mousse Mascara) or Maybelline One by One Mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by SarahElizabeeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product for the fact of needing a waterproof mascara, and this was on sale and I've been eyeing it for awhile, so thought I might as well. But I'm really disappointed with this product because it did smudge a lot, actually it came right off when I started crying (yes I'm a cryer!) but I do like it for a natural look!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by LAURLAUR75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! This is so natural looking and doesnt clump. My new hg. I alternate between this and maybelline soft n full. I think i like this better though. It goes on so smooth and doesnt dry my lashes out by the end of the day. I have long lashes so this gives the perfect amount of volume i need. This is the only mascara that coats the bottom lashes nice and thick. I look like i have many nice and full lashes that are still soft at the end of the day. Goes on so easily as well. I hope they continue this brand. Please!