April 18, 2014 | 1810 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Anti dark circle roller

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by carriehunterx

Brilliant Brilliant product! has lasted me 10 months of applying every day - previously used mac concealer but this is 100% better much less cakey doesnt accentuate fine lines like other concealers, its refreshing to put on and covers like a dream ( i didnt think it would at first because of its light consistency! ) this is a beauty staple of mine from now on

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by rseneta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say I love this stuff. I have rarely put something under my eyes that doesn't make me look cakey, creasy and old. I have bad tear troughs and I use the hard candy pink glow all the way under my eyes and then put this on top....I think it makes a huge difference. Nothing will ever make the troughs go away but this does a nice job of making them less noticeable.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by 8ball

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know what this product is. It doesn't do anything as a treatment except feel cool going on. It has some sheer concealer in it, but it doesn't last (granted, I put it over eye cream so that may shorten its life expectancy). If I don't use an eye cream first, it makes under my eyes look all dry and wrinkle-y. What is this stuff supposed to do? Whatever it does, it doesn't make my eyes look better.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by amblando

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have never had an undereye concealer work for me before this one...and I have tried so very many. I had resigned myself to always looking a little tired.

I have very pale skin, with moderate dark circles under my eyes. I am getting tiny eye wrinkles and am very, very prone to milia if I use heavy products. In the past, concealers have been too caky, weirdly colored, cause milia, or all three. This goes on smooth and light, doesn't crease, and covers the darkness perfectly.

Edit: I stopped using this because it's too yellow in certain lights.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I'm liking this, though its not quite enough coverage for my dark circle. If feels good to put on the roller ball to your skin. I'm not too worried about whether or not this is hygienic. I use this straight after cleaning my face in the morning along with the Garnier BB cream (which I absolutely LOVE).

Edit: I'm still using this so I've put up my rating from 4 to 5. The combo I'm loving is starting with this and then putting on my TM (Nars) and then following up with the BB Corrector in light peach (NC 20-25 for ref). I top that off with Nars Nico to set.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by lovesmakeup525

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Quite satisfied. I have quite severe dark circles and deep set eyes. If you are like me, this stuff will not do the trick alone. However, it does brighten the area and cover the circles slightly.

I wear it as a base, then put on corrector and concealer over that. I need that much to get rid of my circles, but this is definitely a good base and it did seem to provide some extra coverage.

If I was stepping out without makeup this stuff alone would probably cover my circles enough to make them acceptable as it takes away that "just got punched" look.

If your circles aren't severe this may cover them up enough alone. It is a good light coverage and minimizer, works nicely as a base, but not as intense as concealer.

Keep in mind, this isn't a long term cure. There is no such thing as a long term cure for dark circles, even my doctor said so. The best these creams can do is brighten up the area to make makeup application easier, or even make those dark circles light enough to get away without makeup. And for that, it does a good job.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Romerosgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Fun to roll on. Light consistency. Covers medium dark circles on fair skin. Creases very little. Please make no mistake : it doesn't improve dark circles ( nothing does so far and if you know a miracle product, please feel free to share ) This is my favorite eye product at so far.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 2:58:00 AM More reviews by xloveee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this product every morning and it works great to brighten up my under eye area. This highly pigmented, it's more of a light coverage/eye brightening product. I love using this because if I go to bed late(which is an everyday thing for me) it helps brighten up my eyes in the morning when I wake up with dark circles. And the roller ball has a very nice cooling effect so it gives my eyes a nice perk me up. For me it does give my eyes a little coverage and if I want to apply concealer to my under eye area I don't need to use as much. If you are someone with heavy dark circles don't expect this to cover them up, but instead think of this as an eye brightener and pre-concealer treatment. Since I'm still relatively young I don't need any anti-wrinkle or line reducing eye cream so I really enjoy using this product. Also this product lasts a long time, I've been using this for the past year and I feel like it never runs out. The only con for this product is that it doesn't have any spf, but it doesn't bother me that much. I highly recommend this product if you're just looking for a a light coverage/eye brightener to use in the morning.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's an average product. but one of the best of Garnier skin care products. If you have really bad dark circles don't count on it to cover them. It's very sheer and only gives a little bit of coverage. But it leaves a nice finish. Makes you look more awake. I don't mind using it on a casual day with a tinted moisturizer. But I will not repurchase due to the fact that this is more like a tinted concealer than a eye treatment to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by hira2010

This product works great for hiding your toughest dark circles. I also love the fact that there is only one shade for all skins and you don't have to search for hours finding the right shade. It does come off after 2 or 3 hours because of humidity, so because of that I usually put matte powder after applying it. I would buy this is product again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No