February 1, 2015 | 1091 users online

Mascara - New York Color - City Curls Curling Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by normajeane73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw the favorable reviews on here and decided to pick one up at my local WalMart. It's awesome! I put it on after I used an eyelash curler (I always use a curler) and it did lengthen and thicken my lashes! It really held the curl too, by the end of date night with my husband, my lashes still look fresh and uplifted. I love it! I have found my HG mascara. Just because something is cheap does not mean the quality is bad. Would totally recommend this! Ladies, give it a try! You will not regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by sassyBrunette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT! makes my eye lashes look very nice!! does not make them clump at all!! it is just as good if not better than more expensive mascaras i have tried!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by belle666

This is an awesome mascara for the value. This is the best mascara of NYC that I have tried and is one of the cheapest that they offer. This did give a nice curl, definition and length without clumping.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Makeupobsession22

i like this mascara for defining every lash. it does not clump them together after one thick coat of this mascara. the wand is slightly curved but i dont think it holds the curls any better than any mascara! i like it for quite a natural look but other than that i dont think i would repurchase it. it doesnt give a spidery look to my lashes but it doesnt give a ton of volume or length. overall i think it is more of a defining and enhancing mascara! but i do recommend it if you want to try it, its just not amazing but its still good!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

I dont understand why everyone is complaining. This mascara is UBER cheap and among my HG. To begin with, Im one of those who hates 'natural' looking lashes. I love the thick fake lash look and this is the mascara that gives me that. Ofcourse there are downsides, but I havent seen such a volunminizing mascara since FOREVER, and believe me when I say I have tried many. I think for the price, give this one a try! If your not happy, your not going to lose much. Will definately repurchase.
Check out my reviews on other mascara's too and let me know if this review was helpful or not :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by scareyj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I found this mascara to be below average. It's a very inexpensive mascara so I didn't spend much on it. I found it to be very clumpy. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by cansal

This product straight up sucks. It does not hold a curl very well. Gives more of natural look hence the fact that it all flakes off within half an hour. Clumps very easily. The hot pink tube is really cute though.
Will not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Cheshiercatt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I read several good reviews of this product, but found it to be disappointing. It only came in one color, 'black'.

The mascara was found to to hard to control and ending up being gloppy and clumpy when applying to my eyelashes.I had to wipe my eyelids and cheeks of the excess product as it flaked off when still wet. I need to run the wand back and forth across my eyelashes several times to get the desired effect trying to control that clumpiness.

About 6 hours later, most of the mascara was gone from my lashes, as it seems to lack any 'staying power'.

I would've only given this mascara a "2", but it got a "3" because it did curl the lashes rather nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by milliecookie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it doesnt curl the lashes BUT it does a great job of holding the curl fast after curling before they droop down again .. to be fair i really dont think there is a mascara that can chemically curl the lashes

i cant stress how good this is !!
the formula is very dry and also fast drying , dont have to worry about blinking and getting panda eyes

it s actually amazing at a bottom lash mascara too because its not wet so the product only goes onto the lashes

the finish is very natural , and non spider legs at all, it doesnt lengthen like a fibre mascar, but it makes them super noticable

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

This is amazing. Its cheap and really does curl my lashes. It does clump up a little and i find my self reapplying it about 3 hrs later but it has enough product to keep reapplying it and works better than my falsies masvara