April 21, 2014 | 1878 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Bronzing Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by bittersweet252

I went to MAC and asked for a matte bronzing powder, and the sales associate suggested Golden. It looked matte in the store, but when I tried it again at home it had tiny gold flecks in it. Being lazy, I didn't return it. However, I grew to love this shade and it is one of my most used products during the summer. It blends beautifully and gives a natural wash of colour. The gold flecks aren't even very noticable. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Janaya1996

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely loved my M.A.C bronzing powder! It totally brought out my cheek bones and gave a warm glow. My friends thought i went to fabutan, haha. I loved it so much, but it ended up breaking and spilling all over my purse -_- I really want to get a new one but we dont have a M.A.C in our city!! :( I would recomend it anyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by jenslie44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in matte bronze and I love it. Because there is no shimmer whatsoever it really looks natural. I get so many people tell me I look tanned when I wear it. I apply it with a 134 brush and I'm an NW25.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by lucylucyhh

Price; reasonable for a professional product, MAC always delivers so I do not paying a premium anyway.
Packaging; very slick and contemporary. The added mirror is a nice touch and handy for application on the go

I decided to try this bronzer because 1) I love anything MAC and 2) I was fed up of the mountains of shimmery bronzer I had.. I mean really, who tans glittery? It's not really going to look natural is it?
Upon finding the product in the shade 'Matte Bronze' I was shocked, it looked VERY dark, and being an NC15/20 I thought i'd look like a drag queen. However the MUA tried it on me and it looked very natural and exactly what i was looking for.
Truly great bronzer, can be used for a subtle hint of tan or used more heavily in the summer months. Furthermore as it's matte, it looks great as a contouring powder under cheekbones and along the jawline etc

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2010 4:14:00 AM More reviews by RosyBaby

This is a decent powder bronzer, not as pigmented as I'd like though.
I'm reviewing the shade "Refined Golden"

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by bobthebuilder1234

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because the lady who did my makeup made it look really, really good. I guess it was just the combination of products, because when I used it at home, it didn't look as good. I looked really glittery and barely got any color. Sometimes, it looked good depending on the foundation I used, and it was bearable, but I ended up returning it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by BeeStrong

This is a great product, i have been using Clinique's True Bronze Bronzer for the past four years ,until i decided to give MAC's Bronzer a try. I am very glad i did, this is one of the best bronzers i have personally used . I feel that it doesn't give you that orange look, that a lot of bronzers tend to do. Great product, highly recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by ClassicalCrime

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Let me start off my saying that I'm the fairest they come. I wanted a bronzer that added a "less pale" look to my face, but I got "Golden" in order to not make my face look muddy.

This had NO colour payoff on me whatsoever, however, I did get complemented on the glow it gave me. As I was wearing MAC Bronzer (a large amount too), I was commented on how pale I look.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by echurch662

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

oh i love this bronzer its so natural looking it has a hint of glimmer but not very noticable if you dont like glitter, not orange at all and very long lasting comes in a compact with a mirror which is handy to touch up during the day if need be! i will buy this again and again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by hotAsFiya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This review is for MAC bronzers in general. Love that most of them impart a very sheer yet buildable color, some are matte, some have shimmer, but I found none to be over the top. My favorites are Refined Deeper Bronze and Beyond Bronze, which was discontinued a long time ago. Both of these give my skin a nice glow that looks especially great in photographs.
My only rant about these is that they are so thin that they break easily. I've had several in almost new condition break on me and it is rather annoying! If these didn't break so often I wouldn't have a problem with the price! Uggh!