MAC Bronzing Powder

4.2

zinc stearate, isostearyl palmitate, lauroyl lysine, silica, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, magnesium myristate, phenoxyethanol (+/- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxycholire, carmine, chromium oxide greens, chromium hydroxide green, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake)

on 11/11/2010 12:40:00 AM

I have this bronzer in the shade, "Golden." The pigmentation is not very heavy but it does leave a nice fresh glow. I use the "E3" motion when applying my bronzer with a kabuki. This bronzer has a few gold flecks which is quite flattering to the whole look.

I went to MAC and asked for a matte bronzing powder, and the sales associate suggested Golden. It looked matte in the store, but when I tried it again at home it had tiny gold flecks in it. Being lazy, I didn't return it. However, I grew to love this shade and it is one of my most used products during the summer. It blends beautifully and gives a natural wash of colour. The gold flecks aren't even very noticable. Love!

on 8/12/2010 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I absolutely loved my M.A.C bronzing powder! It totally brought out my cheek bones and gave a warm glow. My friends thought i went to fabutan, haha. I loved it so much, but it ended up breaking and spilling all over my purse -_- I really want to get a new one but we dont have a M.A.C in our city!! :( I would recomend it anyday!

on 7/29/2010 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in matte bronze and I love it. Because there is no shimmer whatsoever it really looks natural. I get so many people tell me I look tanned when I wear it. I apply it with a 134 brush and I'm an NW25.

on 7/29/2010 11:37:00 AM

Price; reasonable for a professional product, MAC always delivers so I do not paying a premium anyway.
Packaging; very slick and contemporary. The added mirror is a nice touch and handy for application on the go

I decided to try this bronzer because 1) I love anything MAC and 2) I was fed up of the mountains of shimmery bronzer I had.. I mean really, who tans glittery? It's not really going to look natural is it?
Upon finding the product in the shade 'Matte Bronze' I was shocked, it looked VERY dark, and being an NC15/20 I thought i'd look like a drag queen. However the MUA tried it on me and it looked very natural and exactly what i was looking for.
Truly great bronzer, can be used for a subtle hint of tan or used more heavily in the summer months. Furthermore as it's matte, it looks great as a contouring powder under cheekbones and along the jawline etc

on 6/9/2010 4:14:00 AM

This is a decent powder bronzer, not as pigmented as I'd like though.
I'm reviewing the shade "Refined Golden"

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product because the lady who did my makeup made it look really, really good. I guess it was just the combination of products, because when I used it at home, it didn't look as good. I looked really glittery and barely got any color. Sometimes, it looked good depending on the foundation I used, and it was bearable, but I ended up returning it.

on 12/6/2009 4:01:00 PM

This is a great product, i have been using Clinique's True Bronze Bronzer for the past four years ,until i decided to give MAC's Bronzer a try. I am very glad i did, this is one of the best bronzers i have personally used . I feel that it doesn't give you that orange look, that a lot of bronzers tend to do. Great product, highly recommend it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Let me start off my saying that I'm the fairest they come. I wanted a bronzer that added a "less pale" look to my face, but I got "Golden" in order to not make my face look muddy.

This had NO colour payoff on me whatsoever, however, I did get complemented on the glow it gave me. As I was wearing MAC Bronzer (a large amount too), I was commented on how pale I look.

on 9/7/2009 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

oh i love this bronzer its so natural looking it has a hint of glimmer but not very noticable if you dont like glitter, not orange at all and very long lasting comes in a compact with a mirror which is handy to touch up during the day if need be! i will buy this again and again and again.

Top Rated MAC Products