Clarisonic Deep Pore brush head

4.4

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

It works the best on my light oily with pores type of skin. his brush made my skin to glow as after using my skin absorbs the cream way better & on deeper level. My favourite one!

I've been using the clarisonic for awhile now and the set that I purchased came with two brush heads - the deep pore cleansing and the original brush head. I don't particularly feel a large difference through using both - just that the bristles on the deep pore cleanser is a lot softer and more dense to reach and cleanse areas that wont normally be cleansed.

I wouldn;t purchase this particular brush head again as I dont see a significant difference within the texture of my skin after using the deep pore brush head as opposed to the normal one.

Should you guys want a full review on it don't hesitate to drop us a comment on our blog letting us know and we will definitely do full review on it.

Ashley
www.samantha--ashley.blogspot.sg

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This was the third brush I tried (1. Sensitive - Yuck. 2. Delicate - loads better), and it's the best of the 3.

It cleanses better but is still soft. I have sensitive, oily, acne prone skin and I only use this once a day (night) with Avene's Gel Cleanance.

It has really helped alleviate the formation of cystic acne and the exfoliation has helped cell turnover, and the massaging has improved blood circulation. Overall, I have less breakouts and my scars are fading faster.

Of the 3 heads, this is the best I've used. I will try the Acne one soon, and hopefully that'll be even better! if my brush pattern holds :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favourite brush head! It's much softer and less scratchy compared to the sensitive skin one, so it's a lot kinder to my skin--and I've got pretty tough skin. The bristles are firm enough to not splay everywhere when you apply force and dense enough to sort of 'hold' my cleanser on the surface and not sink down to waste product. Works great to keep my pores clean, especially around my nose. I change mine about 4-5 months instead of the 3 they recommend (it's just too expensive :/), but I don't notice a significant improvement when I change to a new one, so I don't think you have to necessarily use 4 a year. But do wash this at least once a week, preferably by taking it off and soaking it in hot water for a bit. The dense bristles really trap residues and water, and may smell a bit musty when you use it over and over if you don't wash regularly.

I really wanted to like this because of all of the stellar reviews, but no...this little baby had me purging like crazy. And yes, I did give it about a month (because initial purging should only last about 1-2 weeks) and I was still getting cystic acne and bumps where I had never gotten them before. I was so sad...went crawling back to my trusty sensitive brush head. I definitely recommend trying this out for a little bit before deciding to keep it - buy it from somewhere like Sephora that'll let you exchange it if the worst should happen and it doesn't work well on your skin.

I love this brush head, my skin always feels extra clean after I use this.

I got the Mia2 for Christmas from my SO- he got it from QVC and it came with a sensitive brush head and a deep poor brush head.

For the first 2 months I was only using the sensitive brush head.. I loved how it made my skin feel and look.. except ever since puberty my skin breaks out a little on the chin 1 week before I get my period. On the 3rd month I decided to switch to the deep pore brush head 1.5 weeks before I was due to get my period..

I have seen SIGNIFICANTLY less breakouts because of this brush head!! It is the extra "oomph" my skin needs at that time of the month. Last month I decided to try the normal brush head.. instead of buying the sensitive one.. and I used it for a solid month. I like the normal brush head too.. but still around my period I broke out on my chin.. I will NEVER not switch out the brush heads at that time again. Works like a charm!

I started to use my Mia2 with Normal Brush Head. The result wasn't as what I expected until I found this Deep Pore Brush Head.
This brush head cleans better than the normal one yet it does not irritated my skin or being too harsh! I probably will stay with this one forever.

This is my go to brush head. I like it, it cleans my pores and gets all the junk out gently but very effective. It's not harsh at all on my skin and I use Retin so my skin is very sensitive but this brush works great for everyday use in my case. I use it once a night so my medication and moisturizer can sink in really well. Since using it my skin is clearer, more radiant,and looks very healthy. I will repurchase as I do really like this brush head for my skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great for my skin. Leaves my skin feeling super clean. I have extremely oily skin and my pores are HUGE. This has helped minimize my pores. I have seen an improvement in my skin. I also have bad acne scars and it has helped smooth it somewhat.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools