April 20, 2014 | 920 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clarisonic - Deep Pore brush head

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my go to brush head. I like it, it cleans my pores and gets all the junk out gently but very effective. It's not harsh at all on my skin and I use Retin so my skin is very sensitive but this brush works great for everyday use in my case. I use it once a night so my medication and moisturizer can sink in really well. Since using it my skin is clearer, more radiant,and looks very healthy. I will repurchase as I do really like this brush head for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by miatx5

Great for my skin. Leaves my skin feeling super clean. I have extremely oily skin and my pores are HUGE. This has helped minimize my pores. I have seen an improvement in my skin. I also have bad acne scars and it has helped smooth it somewhat.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've gone through two Sensitive head brushes which kept my skin in check, then switched to this Deep Pore one after reading good reviews. Thought I'd change it up a little and see how it went...well, BREAK OUT NATION. I started breaking out a lot along my forehead and my cheeks (where I don't normally break out), and this was the only thing that had changed in my skincare routine, so I attribute this to my skin freaking out.

Everything involving the clarisonic is kind of YMMV, and this is no different. It may work for others, but it just didn't work for me. I went back to Sephora and exchanged this for my trusty Sensitive brush head.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by hwnpunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush head came with my Mia2 and at first I liked it fine. I would have preferred longer bristles for better reach in certain areas around my nose but it seemed to do what it said. Less than a week later I'm getting small break outs, black heads and congested pores in my t-zone. I Never get black heads and except for a few random monthly spots rarely break out unless I'm reacting to something. This brush seems to strip my pores and cause my skin to crank out oil. I don't really buy into the "purge" theory. That really only makes any sense at all if you don't exfoliate and suddenly take off layers of dead skin to reveal things waiting to come to the surface. I exfoliate regularly and am sure that isn't the case here. My skin seemed to calm down immediately when I switched to the sensitive head that also came with the Mia so I'll try that out for a while. I'm glad that this brush works great for some but for me it's a fail.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2012 5:08:00 AM More reviews by vit_c

I had the sensitive head only for about a year - it cleans the skin ok but nothing much to shout about. ( i went thru around 3 sensitive brush heads)

i was going to buy the normal brush heads when the acne ones were launched.

i was so mad skinstore stopped shipping to Singapore. so anyway i bot mine for Ebay 2 pcs at a go in good faith.

After around 4 weeks - i had also saw Wayne Goss' review on this before i started & was scared. BUt Simply Suzy loves it & so did lintkitty. I had already bot it so lets use it. - i used it alternate days & forgot to charge it for around 5 days during this 1 month & since about a week ago i have been using it daily.

I am starting to see less blackheads! I shall press on with this. i have monthly pimples now only isolated to the jaw line & this cycle only isolated to only the right jawline (with 1 small-med odd one on the nose & forehead) & no huge cystic pimples this month - lets hope this thrend continues!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Beautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

FINALLY! The perfect brush head. This is the 4th type of brush head I have tried with my Clarisonic and I have finally found the keeper. I think the key to getting the Clarisonic to really work for you is finding the right brush head to work for you. The deep pore brush head is amazing with my skin. I am able to use it twice a day with no problems at all. It doesn't feel scratchy, but it doesn't feel too delicate. I've been using a Clarisonic for 2 years and have gotten good results but I've gotten the best results the last month using this brush head.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by animakung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love love this brush head. I quite soft but softer than sensitive brush head. I got it by GWP and I absolutely love it.

Ps. I always use the deep pore at night and delicate in the morning, both brush that work on my skin

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 2:15:00 AM More reviews by kdelossantos

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have rosacea and was using the sensitive brush. I still had irritation but figured I'd just deal with it. I bought the deep pore brush on a whim. Best thing I've ever done for my face. Anyone with rosacea knows how sensitive your skin is. This brush head not only cleans better but no irritation. I bought 3 more heads to have them stocked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by hags101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I prefer the deep pore brush head for my Mia over the sensitive one that came with the unit. The sensitive head felt slightly scratchy on my skin and has not kept my pores cleaner than using my oil cleanser (with emulsifier) does alone. The sensitive head has similar results as when I used the Olay Pro X or DDF Revolve brush (had both units); only the sensitive head brush made my skin softer than the Olay or DDF. Now for the deep head brush: smoother on my skin, 6 months of continuous use now and my pores are still clean, once I worked up to using it 2x a day (started with just 1x day for 2 wks, than 2x day a couple days a week for a month, than 2x day) IT GOT RID OF ALL MY FLESH COLORED UNDER THE SKIN TINY BUMPS on my face! My skin is looking awesome from this brush head! When I use it I only sweep each area on my face in a circle one time and I lightly touch my face with it. I do NOT scrub it on my face or sweep over the area again and again because it would (like any of these types of devices) leave my skin raw and red. I have sensitive skin that is very oily (when I do not use my oil + emulsifier cleanser) and extremely acnegenic. I break out from almost any product and get irritated skin easily.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 8:03:00 AM More reviews by Pickiis

I had such high hope for this, but unfortunately it did not work for me. I find it extremely harsh, i felt raw on several areas on my face after first use.My immediate thought was the bristles felt firmer on my skin, which I didn't enjoy very much. After the program finished, I didn't feel much deep cleansing, i felt like it was trying to take my skin off. Prior to this, I have used the sensitive and acne brush head. I liked the sensitive brush, but it didn't really stand out to me, I thought it did a decent job. In comparison, I really really like the acne brush head. The bristles look the same as the sensitive brush head, but longer, which makes it more flexible to reach bridge of the nose. My skin feels very clean, relax and soft. It felt like it just had a face massage.