Nuxe Reve de Miel Hand & Nail Cream

3.7

aqua/water, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, dimethicone, glycerin, pentylene glycol, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, behenyl alcohol, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, arachidyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, cera alba/beeswax, mel/honey, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, rosa moschata seed oil, parfum/fragrance, tocopherol, coco-glucoside, caprylic/capric triglyceride, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil unsaponifiables, tocopheryl acetate, arachidyl glucoside, carbomer, glycine soja (soybean) oil, ethylhexylglycerin, carpylyl glycol, allantoin, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) extract, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, 1,2-hexanediol, sodium xydroxide, argania spinosa kernel oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, hordeum vulgare cera/spent grain wax, tropolone [N2001/A]

on 11/2/2009 7:34:00 PM

Wow! This hand cream feels amazing. It really softens up my hands and cuticles. It works great on my nails as well. I wear nailpolish a lot, so after I remove it my nails get all dry and yellow. It smells good too, and it's also non-greasy. This hand cream has helped a lot with it. Too bad I only got a sample, but after I am done with my current Body Shop hand cream, I am DEFINITELY purchasing the full product of this.

on 7/9/2009 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This was my first Nuxe product and I fell in love with the brand. I love the smell of their stuff. I bought this for my friends and family as a gift. I used it back when I did not have eczema on my hands and it made my hands soft and silky. I have never come across any other hand creme that did a better job and I had tried so many. It is not that thick and doesn't feel that rich but it is very moisturizing. Perfect for hands which have done hard work with cleaning detergents and so on. I recommend this to anybody. Makes a perfect gift for someone you know not so well but want to give them something luxurious and nice to use because everybody needs a good hand creme once in a while.

on 6/24/2009 6:54:00 PM

I chose this cream in the pharmacy as it claims to also work for nails. It has a pleasant, slightly sweet smell, and it does absorb very fast. However, it doesn't really improve the condition of my skin or cuticles. The package is nice compared with other pharmaceutical skin-care ranges, but that's really about it. It's also VERY costly compared with other available hand cream in pharmacies. Majorly disappointed. I will not buy it again.

on 4/21/2009 1:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I'm not sure why there are many poor reviews on this hand cream. Reve de Miel is mah-velous :))) It's texture is great and smells lovely. My hands, especially the outer side of my index fingers down through my thumbs get very dry in the winter and this product leaves my hands very soft and smooth. Have one at home, one at work and one in my handbag. Can't live without it.

on 4/11/2009 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is an ok hand cream- it's light but moisturizing and smells like nutty honey. It leaves no greasy residue whatsoever. However probably because it's light, it's also not extremely moisturizing if you have some dry cuticles and nails. For a light hand cream I much prefer Jurlique's.

on 3/6/2009 2:32:00 PM

I am in the minority here. I love this cream as a night treatment. Pricey ($19US for 75ml) hence the 1 lippie off, but my cuticles have done a 180 on this. Hang nails are gone and parched skin looks plump & youthful as long as I use this regularly. If I forget for a few nights, the problems return... despite using Cetaphil throughout the work day which I prefer for day since it's frag-free and more afforable. Also, I can't get enough of Nuxe's aroma: subtle, sweet rose, almond & honey. Just calms and lulls me to sleep.

In the past, I've used Aveda's Hand Relief (not a fan of the smell and too greasy for me) as well as Vaseline's Healthy Hand & Nail - works very well, great for cuticles and I definitely saw a difference in the strength of my nails - but something about the smell keeps me from reaching for it daily.

on 4/14/2008 8:44:00 PM

Trust me, I am a HUGE Nuxe Paris fan and have tried many of their amazing products. However, this hand cream did not WOW me. I really love the scent, which is a light almondy-honey, but this cream did not moisturize my hands whatsoever. I was so disappointed, since I have seen such great results with their facial moisturizers.

This hand cream is much, much too expensive for what you get... which is basically some nice smelling cream that hydrates for about 5 minutes. Honestly, I think this may have even made my hands a little bit more dry! Sorry, Nuxe - I love you, but please add some shea butter or something to this expensive cream.

on 4/2/2008 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absorbs pretty well but doesn't moisturise all that well. The packaging is quite unattractive and the smell is horrid, though mercifully not strong. There must be many better handcreams at this price.

on 1/5/2008 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Again, I am sorry to rain on the parade here, but I find this handcream rather mediocre. It absorbs well, but that's also where the problem lies; it completely disappears, and I have to reapply very frequently. Also, I am not a fan of the smell, which is nice, but far too strong.

on 10/30/2007 7:58:00 PM

How can I say that! I feel in love with the smell! And it's so effective! I work as cashiering and believe me, it's not good at all for the hands! This is pure miracle
My last bf was giving me his hands everytime i was putting it on !!!! lol
I've just finished my first tube of it! *sigh*
I really love the packaging, you can bring it with you everywhere you want