December 27, 2014 | 1399 users online

Mascara - Smashbox - Full Exposure

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2014 8:07:00 AM More reviews by Sophiedoodle

This mascara was nothing special for me. It wasn't a bad one, but not particularly good either. It wasn't expensive for me and it has a nice matte color. It wasn't water resistant, which i would prefer (it smudged easily when i wore it) and I'm not sure I got all the volume I wanted.
I wouldn't buy this again because it was so average and I have had better mascaras than this, but it's still not what I would call a "bad" one. Just very average.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by kokolani

I used this mascara up, but would not repurchase again. It's not bad, but not a good one for my needs. The large wand takes me way to much time to work the product onto my lashes carefully without smudging it on my skin. I have 2 small children and I barely even look in the mirror, therefore I can't really dedicate 10 minutes every morning to apply mascara to achieve its full effect. And the fatness of the wand also makes it difficult for me to create any volume or separate the lashes. At best it doesn't flake for most of the day until about dinnertime and it doesn't feel crispy, but nothing remarkable looking. Just better than not wearing any makeup at all looks. So i am trying something different next time. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A new favorite. Full Exposure has a big daddy of a mascara wand which I really like. This wands fully coats my lashes without being clumpy. Does not flake and lasts all day. Removes easily with Clinqiue eye makeup remover or Loreal Youth code cleanser. Does not provide thickness for me, but I am very pleased with the natural look this mascara delivers.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by kaylatasha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Right of the bat, I was pretty intimidated by the size of the mascara wand since i have short lashes. But anyway...

This mascara has a pretty big traditional wand and a pretty wet formula, but it does dry quickly. It separates well and adds a little volume and a little length as well and can build some really extreme lashes if done right. It does tend to clump after the second coat though. However, (I assume I have a non-waterproof version? IDK i got mine in a little kit as a sample) what I love about this mascara is that it stays put all day, no smudges, no flakes, nothing. And then it washes off like a dream, with just water. I don't need to tug at my lashes or rub my eyes to get it off, I just splash my eyes with water and it runs right off. On the flip side, because of that, this is a great everyday mascara (if only it was cheaper) and not for special occasions and definitely not for sweaty days or crying days.

I love this mascara for everyday, but my only grip is that it's too pricey for everyday and that it doesn't hold a curl very well. Nonetheless, I totally recommend this to those of you who hate removing mascara at the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Bubbles6580

Great product. Definitely lengthens and thickens my lashes. One of the best that I've used so far.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Chickeys

I was surprised I liked this mascara so much. I bought it at Sephora after wanting a black mascara that would give me volume and length, but without a rubber brush. (I hate rubber brushes. I can't even.) Luckily, Sephora has the "favorite mascara" display so it was easy to pick this one out. I almost got Bad Gal, but the Smashbox was $1.50 cheaper. Ha. I've finished a tube of this mascara, and I've bought a second tube. This is a very nice, above-average mascara. I say "above-average" and not "amazeballs" because it just gives me what I want: thick black lashes, nicely separated and just oomphed up a little. No high-drama here - look elsewhere if you want that. It doesn't flake off, removes easily with a little remover (not waterproof), and wears nicely all day. (And all night: I've slept in this before, oops.) Even as the tube dried out at the end, I was liking it, but the final slide into the garbage was really quick: easy to apply one day, impossible and messy the next. Packaging is sleek black with red/white, inoffensive and slick. I definitely recommend this mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by JustKara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara takes a bit of time to get used to, but when you do it's worth it. It is not a super wet mascara but it's also not a dry formula. I love the true jet black colour of this mascara and the length it gives my lashes. The only major con to this mascara is that it's not waterproof at all, and runs if your eyes water. Other than that its a great product that lasts a long time and gives great length and volume to your lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

Not of a fan of this mascara, it clumps and doesn't make lashes look very long.
Not build able and hard to apply.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Seaofcity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Decent mascara, it does not add volume but it's pretty good with length. Doesn't clump on me and has minimal flakes. Only major gripe is that it will keep my lashes curled for about an hour and after that they fall completely straight. Looks amazing on the bottom lashes with 3 coats.

Would purchase the mini again, but not the full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by maliyahmt

I think I found my holy grail mascara.
This mascara is amazing. Luckily I received this as a sample, because it's the only reason why I was introduced to this product. I don't buy high end mascaras because I'm very picky with mascaras, and I think returning used makeup is unsanitary..

This mascara really lengthens and volumizes my eyelashes. In addition, it delivers a truly jet black color. I was a bit weary of the huge brush, but it actually works great. There's no clumps, little mascara fibers on my face at the end of the day, nothing.

Overall, I'm really happy I came across this mascara. I'll definitely repurchase this.