November 28, 2014 | 1823 users online

Mascara - Smashbox - Full Exposure

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Chickeys

I was surprised I liked this mascara so much. I bought it at Sephora after wanting a black mascara that would give me volume and length, but without a rubber brush. (I hate rubber brushes. I can't even.) Luckily, Sephora has the "favorite mascara" display so it was easy to pick this one out. I almost got Bad Gal, but the Smashbox was $1.50 cheaper. Ha. I've finished a tube of this mascara, and I've bought a second tube. This is a very nice, above-average mascara. I say "above-average" and not "amazeballs" because it just gives me what I want: thick black lashes, nicely separated and just oomphed up a little. No high-drama here - look elsewhere if you want that. It doesn't flake off, removes easily with a little remover (not waterproof), and wears nicely all day. (And all night: I've slept in this before, oops.) Even as the tube dried out at the end, I was liking it, but the final slide into the garbage was really quick: easy to apply one day, impossible and messy the next. Packaging is sleek black with red/white, inoffensive and slick. I definitely recommend this mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by JustKara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara takes a bit of time to get used to, but when you do it's worth it. It is not a super wet mascara but it's also not a dry formula. I love the true jet black colour of this mascara and the length it gives my lashes. The only major con to this mascara is that it's not waterproof at all, and runs if your eyes water. Other than that its a great product that lasts a long time and gives great length and volume to your lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

Not of a fan of this mascara, it clumps and doesn't make lashes look very long.
Not build able and hard to apply.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Seaofcity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Decent mascara, it does not add volume but it's pretty good with length. Doesn't clump on me and has minimal flakes. Only major gripe is that it will keep my lashes curled for about an hour and after that they fall completely straight. Looks amazing on the bottom lashes with 3 coats.

Would purchase the mini again, but not the full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by maliyahmt

I think I found my holy grail mascara.
This mascara is amazing. Luckily I received this as a sample, because it's the only reason why I was introduced to this product. I don't buy high end mascaras because I'm very picky with mascaras, and I think returning used makeup is unsanitary..

This mascara really lengthens and volumizes my eyelashes. In addition, it delivers a truly jet black color. I was a bit weary of the huge brush, but it actually works great. There's no clumps, little mascara fibers on my face at the end of the day, nothing.

Overall, I'm really happy I came across this mascara. I'll definitely repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Jessicaxjane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Maybe I got a bad mascara, but mine was really dry. I still tried it out, maybe it's just a dry mascara, but it doesn't do much for my lashes at all. I'd return it if I had the reciept.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by katielove235

I Got this mascara with my full exposure palette and I really liked it!
I am fortunate enough to have nice long lashes so for me volume is never really an issue, moreso looking for something to divide and make them look fuller.

I would buy for sure.

GREAT PRODUCT!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by ShazboTastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this with the Wondervision palette. Nice mascara. Not amazing but Volumises lashes masking them look fuller. Does lengthen to some extent but its not meant to be a lengthening mascara I don't think. Ideal for day to day wear. If volume is what you want then this is great but there are cheaper ones out there which do the same job.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by veelui

this formula works really well for my lashes, particularly on my right eye. most mascaras work on my left eye, which is naturally separated so putting on most is not a big deal; my right eye, though, naturally is tangled, and clumped together, and this happens to really help separate them. the formula makes my lashes look naturally long. i got it in a set when i bought sephora's lash sampler and also it came with smashbox's shadow palette of the same name.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by kamilamik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a tester and I really like it, I actually just bought the full size last week. Some say the brush is too big but I kinda dig it. It coats my lashes in a way that totally blows LancĂ´me hypnose out of the water. It doesn't clump at all and it lengthens my Asian lashes. The only thing that sucks about this product is that after about 10+ hours it starts to smudge, not much but still a little annoying.