October 23, 2014 | 899 users online

Mascara - Smashbox - Full Exposure

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Seaofcity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Decent mascara, it does not add volume but it's pretty good with length. Doesn't clump on me and has minimal flakes. Only major gripe is that it will keep my lashes curled for about an hour and after that they fall completely straight. Looks amazing on the bottom lashes with 3 coats.

Would purchase the mini again, but not the full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by maliyahmt

I think I found my holy grail mascara.
This mascara is amazing. Luckily I received this as a sample, because it's the only reason why I was introduced to this product. I don't buy high end mascaras because I'm very picky with mascaras, and I think returning used makeup is unsanitary..

This mascara really lengthens and volumizes my eyelashes. In addition, it delivers a truly jet black color. I was a bit weary of the huge brush, but it actually works great. There's no clumps, little mascara fibers on my face at the end of the day, nothing.

Overall, I'm really happy I came across this mascara. I'll definitely repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Jessicaxjane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Maybe I got a bad mascara, but mine was really dry. I still tried it out, maybe it's just a dry mascara, but it doesn't do much for my lashes at all. I'd return it if I had the reciept.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by katielove235

I Got this mascara with my full exposure palette and I really liked it!
I am fortunate enough to have nice long lashes so for me volume is never really an issue, moreso looking for something to divide and make them look fuller.

I would buy for sure.

GREAT PRODUCT!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by ShazboTastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this with the Wondervision palette. Nice mascara. Not amazing but Volumises lashes masking them look fuller. Does lengthen to some extent but its not meant to be a lengthening mascara I don't think. Ideal for day to day wear. If volume is what you want then this is great but there are cheaper ones out there which do the same job.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by veelui

this formula works really well for my lashes, particularly on my right eye. most mascaras work on my left eye, which is naturally separated so putting on most is not a big deal; my right eye, though, naturally is tangled, and clumped together, and this happens to really help separate them. the formula makes my lashes look naturally long. i got it in a set when i bought sephora's lash sampler and also it came with smashbox's shadow palette of the same name.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by kamilamik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a tester and I really like it, I actually just bought the full size last week. Some say the brush is too big but I kinda dig it. It coats my lashes in a way that totally blows LancĂ´me hypnose out of the water. It doesn't clump at all and it lengthens my Asian lashes. The only thing that sucks about this product is that after about 10+ hours it starts to smudge, not much but still a little annoying.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Eboneeezer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is from the devil. It burned the crap out of my eyes. Doesn't even do anything to my lashes. Terrible product and waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Dramatic volume, with long, lush, and thick lashes. Buildable coverage with several coats giving you a very dramatic look. Brush can give some clumping, nothing major, just very sexy lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by reptilebeautyqueen

i am in LOVE with this mascara!! it gives you great length as well as volume! i would recommend this to anyone, its a must have!