Smashbox Full Exposure

3.5

Water (Aqua, Eau), Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de Carnauba), Polyisobutene, Polyvinyl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Polyester-5, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europeae (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cholesterol, Panthenol, Pantethine, Kaolin, Nylon-6, Laureth-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Simethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate, PTFE, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-DI-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

on 9/24/2014 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was one of the best mascaras I have ever used! It stayed on all day, and made my lashes look so long! I would defiantly recommend this mascara to anyone!

on 9/18/2014 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

If you covered up the name on the tube, I would guess this was from the Dollar Store. The initial application is ok for five seconds, and then it immediately smudges and continues to smudge all day. It is because of mascaras like this that some women will only use waterproof. The sky-high price actually makes me angry. Pretty much any drugstore mascara outperforms this, for 1/4 of the price.

on 9/17/2014 9:29:00 PM

I really like this mascara, I'm not very particular on the type of applicator (brush or silicone). I get thick long lashes and frequently get complimented on my lashes when I wear it. My eyes also don't react to the mascara, which is rare.

on 9/15/2014 10:52:00 PM

I received a free sample of this product a long time ago, when I was pretty inexperienced with cosmetics. I really liked it so I bought it a couple months ago. Now I kind of regret it. I like the formula and I don't mind the brush size, but I find it quite clumpy. I like to use this volumizing mascara under my Lash Love Lengthening mascara from Mary Kay, which has a really nice curved rubber bristle brush to de-clump my lashes and I'm VERY happy with the look that those two products give when working together. I don't think I'd buy this again because of the price. There are some many great volumizing drugstore mascaras for a fourth of the price.

on 8/9/2014 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I got a small size of this mascara when I bought the Smashbox Full Exposure shadow palette. The mascara is nice, I've tried better and worse. I'm giving it a four because:
Pros:
- doesn't smudge or flake
- doesn't irritate my eyes
- gives decent volume
- nice rich black color
- no clumps, I can layer 3-4 coats and still not have clumps

Cons:
- fat brush is awkward for me personally, I've got myself in the eyeball a few times LOL
- Doesn't separate lashes as much as I'd like
- I prefer Tarte mascara and makeup for their ethical approach and more natural ingredients

So because, to be honest, there are more pros than cons I honestly can't rate this too low. But because I have tried other mascaras that perform better and I prefer other cosmetic lines I wouldn't buy it again and so marked one off for that and the cons.

on 8/7/2014 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best mascara I've ever tried perfect for volumizing!! Repurchased it a few times. Love this product!

I like the mascara but too bad it gave me raccoon eyes.

It's great for volume.

on 6/18/2014 8:07:00 AM

This mascara was nothing special for me. It wasn't a bad one, but not particularly good either. It wasn't expensive for me and it has a nice matte color. It wasn't water resistant, which i would prefer (it smudged easily when i wore it) and I'm not sure I got all the volume I wanted.
I wouldn't buy this again because it was so average and I have had better mascaras than this, but it's still not what I would call a "bad" one. Just very average.

on 5/2/2014 10:53:00 PM

I used this mascara up, but would not repurchase again. It's not bad, but not a good one for my needs. The large wand takes me way to much time to work the product onto my lashes carefully without smudging it on my skin. I have 2 small children and I barely even look in the mirror, therefore I can't really dedicate 10 minutes every morning to apply mascara to achieve its full effect. And the fatness of the wand also makes it difficult for me to create any volume or separate the lashes. At best it doesn't flake for most of the day until about dinnertime and it doesn't feel crispy, but nothing remarkable looking. Just better than not wearing any makeup at all looks. So i am trying something different next time. :)

Top Rated Smashbox Products