September 23, 2014 | 1621 users online

Mascara - Smashbox - Full Exposure

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by veelui

this formula works really well for my lashes, particularly on my right eye. most mascaras work on my left eye, which is naturally separated so putting on most is not a big deal; my right eye, though, naturally is tangled, and clumped together, and this happens to really help separate them. the formula makes my lashes look naturally long. i got it in a set when i bought sephora's lash sampler and also it came with smashbox's shadow palette of the same name.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by kamilamik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a tester and I really like it, I actually just bought the full size last week. Some say the brush is too big but I kinda dig it. It coats my lashes in a way that totally blows Lancôme hypnose out of the water. It doesn't clump at all and it lengthens my Asian lashes. The only thing that sucks about this product is that after about 10+ hours it starts to smudge, not much but still a little annoying.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Eboneeezer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is from the devil. It burned the crap out of my eyes. Doesn't even do anything to my lashes. Terrible product and waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Dramatic volume, with long, lush, and thick lashes. Buildable coverage with several coats giving you a very dramatic look. Brush can give some clumping, nothing major, just very sexy lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by reptilebeautyqueen

i am in LOVE with this mascara!! it gives you great length as well as volume! i would recommend this to anyone, its a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Dollychris

I love this mascara and would recommend to everyone. It gives a long length look and coats the lashes without clumping. Has a really dark shade and appears to lengthen your lashes without needed to apply many coats. I haven't tried it with the Smashbox lash primer as I had just purchased Estée Lauder lash primer but gave an even better look. Will definitely try the Smashbox primer when my other one is empty though!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Nickerama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great volumizing and curling mascara. One of the best that I have ever tried. And I've tried a lot ! The only thing is the price. It is quite expensive, $22.00 at SDM but it's worth it if you can afford it on a regular basis. It doesn't clump but thickens your lashes nicely. I have bought it a few times, but since I'm on a tight budget right now, I'm going to try something a little less expensive. Too bad, but oh well.... I would buy it again if I could!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 7:21:00 AM More reviews by furbilicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely LOVE this mascara. First off, I've tried several different mascaras from high end (Dior show/ Gvinchy) to drugstore HG brands (Loreal volume express), and this mascara has blown every other mascara out the water.
Yes, the wand is HUGE however it always delivers HUGE lashes and volume, within the first sweep, and you can keep building upon it to thicken and lengthen.
The formula does not flake, however is extremely moist therefore be careful of any smudges, but guess what? It lasts all day long.
My only regret is that this mascara does not come in waterproof, other then that the price is more than reasonable ($19.50), and the product truly delivers.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by omahabombshell

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Got this as a sample at Sephora, used it for 3 days, and am back to my Jordana Best Lash. The brush is gigantic and hard to maneuver if you have those tiny lashes at the corners of your eyes and the formula just did not wow me. I love a false lash look though, so may be ok for those who like a more natural look. I don't know why you would spend this much for just ok though, there are plenty of those at the drugstore for waaay less.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by thechain

I love this brush! I wish more mascaras came with a large brush like this one.
I found that this mascara made my lashes look lush, but natural (no one is going to mistake my lashes for falsies), and I really liked that. It actually reminds me a bit of the Buxom mascara, in terms of what it does to my lashes.
The only reason why I wouldn't re-purchase is because I love trying new mascaras. Maybe someday I'll buy this one again.