Smashbox Full Exposure

3.5

Water (Aqua, Eau), Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de Carnauba), Polyisobutene, Polyvinyl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Polyester-5, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europeae (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cholesterol, Panthenol, Pantethine, Kaolin, Nylon-6, Laureth-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Simethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate, PTFE, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-DI-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

on 10/13/2014 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I got this in a set at Ulta w a lipgloss ($10); so I don't think it's full sized but WOWWW! This stuff is awesome! I love how black the formula is. I do wish it was waterproof but this is sex kitten black w length/volume/a bit of curl. I don't normally buy non waterproof mascara but this was an impulse buy I will admit although I don't regret it. I kno this mascara retails for about twice as much "alone," so it was a good deal. (FWIW the lipgloss is pretty good too). This is great for just wearing some powder, this lipgloss, & this mascara! The packaging is slick, faint scent (nothing major! It goes away), the brush is so awesome coz its huge so it separates & easily gets every lash.

on 10/12/2014 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara is a great voluminizing mascara and great at thickening the lashes without making them clumpy. It doesn't smudge or give you panda eyes throughout the day. I would recommend this to those looking for a mascara to thicken and separate the lashes rather than give them length as this isn't the best at lengthening your lashes.

on 9/28/2014 3:01:00 PM

I picked this gem up for 1/2 price at Ulta last week. I love it! I'm a big fan of large brushes, and this one is perfect for me! The formula is great, it adds loads of volume that lasts all day and so far (cross your fingers!) hasn't smudged at all. Will definitely buy again.

on 9/28/2014 12:09:00 PM

This mascara is great! It holds the curl in my lashes all day, which for me is amazing as my eyelashes can be quite stubborn sometimes and don't stay curled. But this mascara makes them stay curled and fabulous all day, and night if I need it. It gives my lashes volume and emphasises their natural length (fortunately I'm quite lucky to have naturally long eyelashes.) It separates them evenly, they don't clump together or make my eyelashes look like strange triangles. Overall, I love this mascara and will definitely be purchasing it again!

on 9/24/2014 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was one of the best mascaras I have ever used! It stayed on all day, and made my lashes look so long! I would defiantly recommend this mascara to anyone!

on 9/18/2014 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

If you covered up the name on the tube, I would guess this was from the Dollar Store. The initial application is ok for five seconds, and then it immediately smudges and continues to smudge all day. It is because of mascaras like this that some women will only use waterproof. The sky-high price actually makes me angry. Pretty much any drugstore mascara outperforms this, for 1/4 of the price.

on 9/17/2014 9:29:00 PM

I really like this mascara, I'm not very particular on the type of applicator (brush or silicone). I get thick long lashes and frequently get complimented on my lashes when I wear it. My eyes also don't react to the mascara, which is rare.

on 9/15/2014 10:52:00 PM

I received a free sample of this product a long time ago, when I was pretty inexperienced with cosmetics. I really liked it so I bought it a couple months ago. Now I kind of regret it. I like the formula and I don't mind the brush size, but I find it quite clumpy. I like to use this volumizing mascara under my Lash Love Lengthening mascara from Mary Kay, which has a really nice curved rubber bristle brush to de-clump my lashes and I'm VERY happy with the look that those two products give when working together. I don't think I'd buy this again because of the price. There are some many great volumizing drugstore mascaras for a fourth of the price.

on 8/9/2014 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I got a small size of this mascara when I bought the Smashbox Full Exposure shadow palette. The mascara is nice, I've tried better and worse. I'm giving it a four because:
Pros:
- doesn't smudge or flake
- doesn't irritate my eyes
- gives decent volume
- nice rich black color
- no clumps, I can layer 3-4 coats and still not have clumps

Cons:
- fat brush is awkward for me personally, I've got myself in the eyeball a few times LOL
- Doesn't separate lashes as much as I'd like
- I prefer Tarte mascara and makeup for their ethical approach and more natural ingredients

So because, to be honest, there are more pros than cons I honestly can't rate this too low. But because I have tried other mascaras that perform better and I prefer other cosmetic lines I wouldn't buy it again and so marked one off for that and the cons.

on 8/7/2014 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best mascara I've ever tried perfect for volumizing!! Repurchased it a few times. Love this product!

Popular Mascaras