Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Powder Brush

4.5

This is a great powder brush - soft and doesn't shed any hairs and a good price too. Robust enough to wash well. Highly recommended.

on 5/25/2014 6:25:00 AM

Oh wow this is by far my favourite brush of all time. Versatile! I own most of the Mac make up brushes and yes they're a great brand but this baby from RT is my favourite. It's gorgeously soft, it's not expensive, it applies product evenly and honestly makes my make up look wow. It does not shed hairs and it's so soft. I own 3 and use one for blush one for powder and one to blend contour. I cannot recommend this brush enough. I purchased it for around £10. It washes up lovely. I always use the brush guards with it to restore it's thick bushy shape. Bytheway I purchased the mac 150 brush it shed like crazy and scratched my face. This Real Techniques powder brush replaces the Mac 150 in my opinion.

on 5/13/2014 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've loved and loved this brush ever since my crushing disappointment from owning a MAC powder brush(150 I think ). I spent what seemed like a fortune on the MAC one and it was so very bad as it was constantly shedding hair. This powder brush from real techniques is a fraction of the cost (retails at £10-11 here in the UK) and has not shed any hairs at all since I've had it. It is lovely and soft . It feels comfortable in the hand when being used . It is easy to clean and most importantly applies product easily and evenly. Would buy again if I needed to .

on 4/21/2014 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this! I ordered it online so I wasn't sure how the size would work for a total face brush, but it's great (could possibly be a hint bigger, but nonetheless, great). It is SUPER SOFT. It feels like running your face with a baby bunny. It gives a smooth, even finish. I use it for finishing with powder or a thin layer of bronzer, and sometimes for blush if I just want a subtle color. I like how the tips of the brush are white, so you can better see the amount of the product you have on there. I have had some shedding, especially once I first got it, but it's not much. Over all love this brush!!!

I love this brush it's a recent purchase of mine to my collection it's a great brush but the only problem is I have dry skin so it dose t work as we'll for me as other people but I really do recommend it :) all in all a great brush !!

on 4/7/2014 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

PROS

- soft
- dense
- doesn't shed

CONS

- none

COMMENTS: Very soft and perfect for buffing everything in. It's great for a sheer layer of powder, as well. You could also use this to bronze the face and it will look very natural.

Will repurchase.

The thing I love about the RT brushes, is that the majority of them stand up, the hairs are always soft.

I use this brush for bronzer and it picks up the right amount of product and the head is large enough to cover a big section of the face for an all over look but also small enough if you just want some added colour to your cheeks! Great product - much better than Mac 150 brush!

on 3/19/2014 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love it for blending out my bronzer and applying my hourglass ambient lighting powder!! Works awesome, similarly to some of my high end brushes maybe even better. Love the product and the price!

on 3/11/2014 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

For the price, this is a great brush.

At first it had an unpleasant odor, but with a quick wash that has disappeared.

It cleans up easily, and I haven't experienced any shedding.

It doesn't eat up product, and applies finishing powder nicely.

The real techniques brush is very soft, not at all scratchy, but not the softest out there. I do have a MUFE kabuki brush that is like rubbing a baby rabbit against your face, it's THAT soft! It's not my HG powder brush for that reason. I prefer an uber-soft texture against my face.

The handle is comfortable, maybe slightly too chunky, but that is just nit-picking.

Because of the excellent price for this quality, I would repurchase.

on 3/9/2014 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This brush is awesome! So big, fluffy, and soft! Great value considering this is softer and more dense than a mac 150. All the real technique brushes are really lightweight and easy to hold on to. I've never seen mine shed at all, and they keep their shape after washing (to ensure this I hang all my brushes upside down to dry on the towel rack with a hair elastic). Perfect powder brush IMO.

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products