Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Powder Brush

4.5

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This brush is an ideal brush for applying powder really lightly all over the face - for quick results. It's really wide, so that within few seconds you're all done with the powder, and it's really soft and fluffy- I love it! The only problem is that although it's fluffy, when comparing it to other Real Techniques brushes- this one can be just a little itchy- but it's defiantly not enough reason for not buying it! So I say- GET IT! :)

on 7/16/2014 10:36:00 PM

Uhhh...I don't know whether the last reviewer got a bad brush or what but .... every single Real Techniques brush I have ever purchased is excellent and I have never had one that was stiff or scratched my face. Now, I also own more expensive brushes: MAC, Wayne Goss, etc. and those are definitely more refined and softer as they should be for the cost. My only complaint regarding the RT brushes is the way they are designed - being large at the end with a rubber like base. Would rather they be tapered. Otherwise, I will use one of these right along with my higher end brushes any day. I think most of us would.

The bristles of the brush is too hard, and is basically scratching my face! I very much regret buying two sets of RT brushes. I should have just buy one brush to try.
It's such a waste of money. All the raves about RT brushes turn out to be a big lie and disappointment!

on 7/10/2014 8:59:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I don't have much to say about this brush other than it is great. It is huge, dense, the bristles are incredibly soft and it makes blending very easy.
I would highly recommend this if you're in the market for a good powder brush.

on 6/8/2014 11:46:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this brush. I use it for bronzing powder and it looks really great. I want to buy another brush so I have one more!

on 5/30/2014 4:22:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This is a really big brush. Huge! But it's so soft and gentle against my skin, ulike many other powder brushes I've used. It does the job. I've also used this with bronzer, but it's just too big for getting that perfect finish you want with a bronzer so I mainly use this for powdering my face. Great quality, really affordable.

This is a great powder brush - soft and doesn't shed any hairs and a good price too. Robust enough to wash well. Highly recommended.

on 5/25/2014 6:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh wow this is by far my favourite brush of all time. Versatile! I own most of the Mac make up brushes and yes they're a great brand but this baby from RT is my favourite. It's gorgeously soft, it's not expensive, it applies product evenly and honestly makes my make up look wow. It does not shed hairs and it's so soft. I own 3 and use one for blush one for powder and one to blend contour. I cannot recommend this brush enough. I purchased it for around £10. It washes up lovely. I always use the brush guards with it to restore it's thick bushy shape. Bytheway I purchased the mac 150 brush it shed like crazy and scratched my face. This Real Techniques powder brush replaces the Mac 150 in my opinion.

on 5/13/2014 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've loved and loved this brush ever since my crushing disappointment from owning a MAC powder brush(150 I think ). I spent what seemed like a fortune on the MAC one and it was so very bad as it was constantly shedding hair. This powder brush from real techniques is a fraction of the cost (retails at £10-11 here in the UK) and has not shed any hairs at all since I've had it. It is lovely and soft . It feels comfortable in the hand when being used . It is easy to clean and most importantly applies product easily and evenly. Would buy again if I needed to .

on 4/21/2014 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this! I ordered it online so I wasn't sure how the size would work for a total face brush, but it's great (could possibly be a hint bigger, but nonetheless, great). It is SUPER SOFT. It feels like running your face with a baby bunny. It gives a smooth, even finish. I use it for finishing with powder or a thin layer of bronzer, and sometimes for blush if I just want a subtle color. I like how the tips of the brush are white, so you can better see the amount of the product you have on there. I have had some shedding, especially once I first got it, but it's not much. Over all love this brush!!!

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products