April 19, 2014 | 1042 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Stippling Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by brooklynbass

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is amazing! I use it to blend my foundation, BB cream, or tinted moisturizer. On every occasion each product blends smoothly with the brush and wears like skin. Getting more coverage in specific areas is easy with the brush because of its stippling power. The only problem I have had with the brush is that after a few months I have been getting horrible fall out from it. I don't know why after hundreds of washes and uses but that is my only criticism.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 6:47:00 AM More reviews by TB1234

I love this stipling brush. So much so that I've gone out and bought more brushes from this line.

It does everything you need it to, and it doesn't shed like other brushes.

I think the brush is just as good quality as the MAC range of brushes, so I'm very happy,

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Mihajla

I was so exited to try this out after getting convinced it was an amazing brush from various youtube gurus etc. I was a bit disappointed, because it didn´t work as smoothly as expected. I use MAC studiofix fluid, and I needed to blend quite a lot to avoid the brush leaving lines on my face. The head of the brush is also too small for my taste, I learned after using this that I prefer a bigger head and more compact hairs on the brush to apply my foundation. It is just so small that it takes ages to cover your whole face evenly. I do like the design, and I think the quality it fairly good, but it was just not my taste. After purchasing this I tried the Sigma F80 and this was PERFECT. I might still find use of the real technique stippling brush though, maybe as a blender for contouring or something like that, don´t feel like just putting it away just yet. But it is definitely not my go-to brush for applying foundation. I also tried it with my BB cream, and it did not work well for me on this either. Because the BB cream is so thin, I felt the brush moved the product a lot, leaving uneven spots on my face. I did also apply blush with the stippling brush, and that actually worked well.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by shones22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this after seeing rave reviews and wondered if it would be better than my Estée Lauder foundation brush. Started using foundation brushes this year after applying with my fingers and the coverage just wasn't great or as good as it could be. I really like my Estée Lauder brush and it won't be consigned to the bin but if I rush application it can be a bit streaky and I have to go over bits I have missed. I like the finish but wondered if I could improve on the appearance of my foundation, I wanted a more flawless coverage but not cakey. I loathe heavy caked on foundation. The real techniques brushes are reasonably priced and I have one of the shadow brushes which is a wee cracker. Anyway I love this brush. It is small enough to carry about if you are heading away on holiday and I use it for my blusher too. I used it with my ELDW and it was good but not totally blended on my cheeks where I have slightly drier skin but tried it with a mix of Lancôme Teint Idole 14h and ELDW and it was flawless. Honestly, the nicest finish I have ever had. Kept checking it and now 10 hours later my skin still looks perfect. The foundation has been perfectly buffed into my skin and did not need to use as much concealer. Applying foundation is a breeze with this and ensures I don't miss bits of my face. Just stipple on and buff into my skin in a circular motion and I get an even coverage. My one gripe is it takes about a day to dry. Guess I will just have to buy another to keep on standby. Really pleased with my purchase and think it is a great product.
Not scratchy on skin, soft and no shedding. Brush seems fairly resilient but will edit review if it starts to shed. This is the kind of brush I would have adored in my teen years to give an even coverage over my bumpy spots. Absolutely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by lena2128

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have used this brush with liquid foundation, washed with soap, used again. So far it held up, did a good job and didn't shed at all. Even more expensive brushes shed so I'm pretty happy with the quality and price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this for cream blush so I can't comment on how it works with foundation. This is a smaller stippeling brush and it could be a little softer for me, because it can feel scratchy sometimes on my sensitive skin. I use this with Stila CC blushes and it gives such a nice dewy finish and you are able to control the blush placement really well with this stippeling brush because it's not to big. After washing it has lost a hair or two but nothing major, and I would still recommend this brush if you are looking for something to use with your cream blushes and don't like to use your fingers for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 4:33:00 AM More reviews by neurosciguy

I'm a makeup artist and was so impressed at how well it applied my graftobian foundations I bought two more :) love the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Mak3upObsessed

What I love most about real techniques brushes is they are affordable and do not shed at all!! This is the 1st stippling brush I've had that hasn't shed and was the cheapest, don't waste ur money on other brands go straight to these :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by moosefied

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

best brush everrrrrr... i love its quality, and the price is unbeatable. no more streaky finishes, my skin looks so good. very recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by southeasthtx92

I have all the real techniques makeup brushes and i mean all and there worth every cent this stippling brush makes you have a flawless finish! Better then sephora brushes!