October 20, 2014 | 1588 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Stippling Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by AislingBo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had been using a flat foundation brush with my liquid foundation for years before I started using this one, and immediately I noticed a difference! Its much easier to blend using this brush, I get better coverage from the same foundation and (most importantly imo) no streaks! The flat brushes always left lines on my face, and this one doesn't.
I found that once I watched a few tutorials on YouTube showing me how to use this properly, that I finally got the finish I was looking for.
The bristles are a little hard but they hold up well and none have fallen out so far, despite rough use. The only downside is I notice I've been using a little more foundation that usual with this brush than with my old flat one, but it's worth the finish and I wouldn't look back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my first RT purchase. I got it to apply NYX cream blush. Since then, I find it to be my favorite brush to apply blush and also to apply Mac F&B. I love to stipple blush along my cheekbones. I also love to use it to blend in Mac F&B and then to blend the edges of my blush. I doesn't seem to soak up a lot of product (like the EFB) and I really like the look of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG foundation brush!
I reach for it always when i'm gonna use liquid foundation and the result is perfect! It makes a very natural look with good coverage. It doesn't waste product, with very little you can set a good part of your face!
Very soft, easy to clean (i use MAC cleanser).
If you are looking for good price and great quality this is definitely the one.
I'm using this everyday for a month and it didn't shed until now.
Can't see my makeup without this brush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Chickeys

I bought this at Bed Bath & Beyond (my store has a drugstore section with cheap makeup) as an accessory to apply Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream with. While I did not end up liking the BB cream, this brush was pretty nice overall. It's on the smaller side, which I suppose is fine...I think I like a larger brush head tho, just because I'm lazy and a bigger brush head means less time applying. Anyway. The brush was also soft, and while it shed a few hairs in the short time I owned it, I wouldn't say it was that bad. I did get some streaks when I applied the Revlon BB cream, but I think that's more of an issue with the BB cream than this brush, really. I also didn't like the metallic pink color, but that has nothing to do with performance. :) I actually tossed this brush out because I knew the small head size would get to me--but if you're okay with a smaller brush head, this is a nice brush for $10 and I do recommend it if you are in the market. (This brush would also be great for travel if you didn't want to carry a bigger brush or were worried about losing an expensive one.)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by kenka

loved this brush,, it blends my make up beautifully ,,, not so big not so small perfect size, and density

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by knitknit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought two of these. They are good brushes, but shed like crazy.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by southeast92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

IT SHEDDED ON ME LIKE CRAZY! LAST TIME I BUY THIS!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by beautyyangel

I absolutely love this brush. It is perfect for blending in foundation just after application. I usually apply a foundation with my normal foundation brush and then come back with this brush to really buff it into my skin. The quality is amazing, I take care when cleaning my brushes to avoid water or cleaning product from loosening the glue from the bristles, and either I have done a good job or it is just really strong. I especially love the the fact that it can stand on its own, very helpful!
Although it was bit of a stretch for price, as far as brushes go, there are many in the market that can do the same job for a cheaper price.
I would probably look for a similar but cheaper product if I lost this brush. Overall it is a faithful and handy brush to have, I would recommend it if you have a larger budget. The packaging of the Real Technique brushes are a bit disappointing, not exactly exciting or anything, but it doesn't bother me much.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by shgirl2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I love this brush for blush. I know it isn't the most conventional use for it but I like that it picks up about 1/2 the product of a normal blush brush because I like a really sheer application of blush. It works great for that!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by bbarfield12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stippling brush! I have the one by Mac (the bigger stippling brush) and found myself never reaching for it. It's just a bit to big and the fibers are longer, for some reason it's just harder for me to blend and push the product on to my skin. This real techniques stippling brush is perfect for my needs! This is the brush I reach for when using my BB cream (tarte's BB tinted primer treatment). The size is just right for stippling, I start my stippling and pushing the product all over my face then blend with circular motions. The price was much cheaper than my Mac one and definitely with the $! Great quality!