December 18, 2014 | 1699 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Stippling Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by caflac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is excellent! I have stippling brushes from MAC and e.l.f. and this is far and away the best. I've not had any problems with shedding. The only problem I have with this brush is I didn't buy two.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by elinbrita

I really like using this brush, but after the first time I washed it it started shedding a lot of hair. It's gets pretty annoying peeling hairs off your face while putting on foundation, it's a shame :/ will try to get a similar foundation brush next but maybe from MAC cosmetics :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by sakuralin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely fantastic!!!! Whatever you want to use it for! I am going to go back and buy another one. Why? Because I have been using it to blend cream blushes and found out it is excellent at blending cream type highlighters as well and since I do not want to mix my blush color in with the highlighter 2 brushes would make things way easier. Originally for foundation but does an awesome job on anything creamy or liquid.

It is nice to handle and does not shed. Washes well. It is soft yet dense. Really I have found no cons whatsoever with this brush. The price is great also at $10.00.

If you do not have one already....treat and surprise yourself with this brush. It will be the one you use everyday. It sits proudly with my expensive brushes....a star in its own right!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by polmaysaund

HG foundation brush, great even coverage but it's hard to build more coverage on particular areas with it so I tend to use the face brush from the same range just to add more coverage on bad areas. But so good apart from that and also unlike lots of brushes you don't lose a lot of product into the bristles

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by AislingBo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had been using a flat foundation brush with my liquid foundation for years before I started using this one, and immediately I noticed a difference! Its much easier to blend using this brush, I get better coverage from the same foundation and (most importantly imo) no streaks! The flat brushes always left lines on my face, and this one doesn't.
I found that once I watched a few tutorials on YouTube showing me how to use this properly, that I finally got the finish I was looking for.
The bristles are a little hard but they hold up well and none have fallen out so far, despite rough use. The only downside is I notice I've been using a little more foundation that usual with this brush than with my old flat one, but it's worth the finish and I wouldn't look back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my first RT purchase. I got it to apply NYX cream blush. Since then, I find it to be my favorite brush to apply blush and also to apply Mac F&B. I love to stipple blush along my cheekbones. I also love to use it to blend in Mac F&B and then to blend the edges of my blush. I doesn't seem to soak up a lot of product (like the EFB) and I really like the look of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG foundation brush!
I reach for it always when i'm gonna use liquid foundation and the result is perfect! It makes a very natural look with good coverage. It doesn't waste product, with very little you can set a good part of your face!
Very soft, easy to clean (i use MAC cleanser).
If you are looking for good price and great quality this is definitely the one.
I'm using this everyday for a month and it didn't shed until now.
Can't see my makeup without this brush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Chickeys

I bought this at Bed Bath & Beyond (my store has a drugstore section with cheap makeup) as an accessory to apply Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream with. While I did not end up liking the BB cream, this brush was pretty nice overall. It's on the smaller side, which I suppose is fine...I think I like a larger brush head tho, just because I'm lazy and a bigger brush head means less time applying. Anyway. The brush was also soft, and while it shed a few hairs in the short time I owned it, I wouldn't say it was that bad. I did get some streaks when I applied the Revlon BB cream, but I think that's more of an issue with the BB cream than this brush, really. I also didn't like the metallic pink color, but that has nothing to do with performance. :) I actually tossed this brush out because I knew the small head size would get to me--but if you're okay with a smaller brush head, this is a nice brush for $10 and I do recommend it if you are in the market. (This brush would also be great for travel if you didn't want to carry a bigger brush or were worried about losing an expensive one.)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by kenka

loved this brush,, it blends my make up beautifully ,,, not so big not so small perfect size, and density

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by knitknit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought two of these. They are good brushes, but shed like crazy.