April 19, 2014 | 939 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Supercurl Curling Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by haruhii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara looks decent when it's first applied but that's about it. I have an oily eye area and this smudges horribly under my eyes in just a couple hours! I didn't want to waste the product so I tried using it as a base of sorts and applying a more smudge-proof mascara on top. That worked for a while when the weather was cooler but now that it's hot (102 right now in AZ) the mascara is failing even as a base. For those looking to try a mascara from Urban Decay I suggest the Cannonball over this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by reveriex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

It flakes too much. Doesn't clump too much, but it sure flakes after a few hours :/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by laurore44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has become my go-to mascara. I've repurchased it 4-5 times.

I've been wearing it for 13 hours today. I just looked in the mirror and it has not smudged at all. There are 2-3 flakes below my left eye. My lashes have lost most of their curl, but a few lashes are still curled.

I do notice that it can sometimes get a bit clumpy during application. But the brush (plastic?) is very good at separating the lashes and combing out the clumps.

I'm not crazy about the curved shape of the brush. That is the one thing I would change. Just because a brush is curved doesn't mean it's going to curl your lashes. A straight brush would be more user-friendly.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara lasts well on my oily lids without transferring under my eyes, but I'm not in love with the wand or the formulation. The wand is curved and I always have trouble getting it the right way when switching from one eye to the other. The formulation is decent, but it's too wet for me as it will clump on the 2nd coat. I won't repurchase, but it isn't a terrible mascara either.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Halefire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the only mascara I use now. I don't need volumising or lengthening, but I always needed to use a lash curler. Until I discovered this mascara. It darkens and defines my lashes perfectly for a natural look, and it curls them beautifully.

I love the curved wand shape, and it definitely does what it claims for me. If you really need more volume etc this is not the mascara for you - but then it doesn't claim to be.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by CatrionaShadowleaf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I received this in UD's spend 50, get 50 bag of free stuff. My Clump Crusher has been flaking of late so I thought this might be a good replacement. I like the outer packaging, but the wand leaves something to be desired. It has a very odd curve to it and I don't like what it's made of (I can't tell and I'm not about to poke it to find out). It is also quite clumpy if you don't take care and even clumps right on the wand. It does do a fair job of keeping a curl and does not flake until perhaps 10 hours after application, and then only very small bits that I only noticed when checking for them. I also fell asleep with it on once while sick and it did not smear or give me raccoon eyes. I will likely use the rest of it, but I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by violetpython4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ok mascara if your lashes are strait it has meadow seed oil to curl n lift them up!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by bellski

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is a great everyday mascara that helps curling your lashes, separate them and give you a fresh, feathery look. With a curling tool and this you get really nice, wide-open eyes that lasts all day. I bought in on Beautybay since we don't have Urban Decay in-store in Sweden and I am very happy with my purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by ibangal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I put this on after my Lancome Cils Booster, my straight eyelashes straightaway curl up without the need of eyelash curler. I have short, straight eyelashes so i have problem using eyelash curler. I either have to use heated eyelash curler or chemically perm my eyelash. With this i no longer need to do that.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by lonegraywolf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this mascara as a sample in a kit and do not like it at all. It doesn't curl my lashes or hold a curl, with or without using a lash curler. It also doesn't really add a great deal of length or volume to my lashes. The brush is terrible and I find that it keeps poking me in the eye, which is a problem I haven't had consistently with other mascaras' brushes. The brush is very curved. I would not buy a full size of this and would not recommed it.