September 2, 2014 | 1645 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Supercurl Curling Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by ksanka02

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is the best mascara I have ever tried! It separates lashes, curls them and holds shape all day long. Gives me dramatic look without spiderness.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by kimcadle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product does what it is supposed to do---curls lashes, even without an eyelash curler! If this is the only thing you are looking for in a mascara, along with lengthening, it's a great product. I personally need mascara that gives volume too because my lashes aren't thick at all. On the positive side, it stays on all day and does not smudge. I like the product but will not be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this when I ordered the UD travel kit. I tested it out for 2 weeks and then threw it away. My lashes can hold a curl on their own, so I didnt really notice a difference when using this. The time I was testing this, it was not hot or humid at all, but by noon I would notice I had racoon eyes. The strangest part is when I would wash my face off at night, it would not come off!!! I would scrub and scrub and scrub and I would still wake up with raccoon eye residue. Im going to stick to Rimmel mascara, this was just garbage for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Got a free travel size of this mascara when purchasing Naked2 palette. I would not have bought it otherwise as I usually get enough curl from my eyelash tool. The formula itself is alright. It doesn't smudge, but I cannot say anything else about it.

I am not too crazy about the curved shape of the brush. It is very difficult to get it into hard-to-reach areas and not much difference in curling effect. I find that I have to use this mascara with another one to get full lashes.

Overall, I would not purchase this product. It is an expensive mascara that gives drugstore quality lashes. And it is frustrating using 2 mascaras to achieve the same effect.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by steffaniemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard good reviews on this mascara so I had to try it but went to 3 different stores & they sold out! I finally got it & I'm not impressed, I hate the brush, it doesn't do anything to my lashes! I regret buying this & it's expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by haruhii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara looks decent when it's first applied but that's about it. I have an oily eye area and this smudges horribly under my eyes in just a couple hours! I didn't want to waste the product so I tried using it as a base of sorts and applying a more smudge-proof mascara on top. That worked for a while when the weather was cooler but now that it's hot (102 right now in AZ) the mascara is failing even as a base. For those looking to try a mascara from Urban Decay I suggest the Cannonball over this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by reveriex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

It flakes too much. Doesn't clump too much, but it sure flakes after a few hours :/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by laurore44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has become my go-to mascara. I've repurchased it 4-5 times.

I've been wearing it for 13 hours today. I just looked in the mirror and it has not smudged at all. There are 2-3 flakes below my left eye. My lashes have lost most of their curl, but a few lashes are still curled.

I do notice that it can sometimes get a bit clumpy during application. But the brush (plastic?) is very good at separating the lashes and combing out the clumps.

I'm not crazy about the curved shape of the brush. That is the one thing I would change. Just because a brush is curved doesn't mean it's going to curl your lashes. A straight brush would be more user-friendly.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara lasts well on my oily lids without transferring under my eyes, but I'm not in love with the wand or the formulation. The wand is curved and I always have trouble getting it the right way when switching from one eye to the other. The formulation is decent, but it's too wet for me as it will clump on the 2nd coat. I won't repurchase, but it isn't a terrible mascara either.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Halefire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the only mascara I use now. I don't need volumising or lengthening, but I always needed to use a lash curler. Until I discovered this mascara. It darkens and defines my lashes perfectly for a natural look, and it curls them beautifully.

I love the curved wand shape, and it definitely does what it claims for me. If you really need more volume etc this is not the mascara for you - but then it doesn't claim to be.