Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara

3.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/15/2013 1:54:00 PM

SO disappointed in this crap. Honestly when I first bought it and used it about three times, it worked great but the mascara began to clump my lashes soon after. I love Urban Decay as a whole, but this was an epic fail!

on 8/1/2013 11:56:00 PM

I have always had problems finding a really good mascara until this one. I received it in a "Spend $50: Receive $50" deal from Urban Decay and couldn't pass it up. The mascara was free and full size. Personally, I find the wand is really useful. It curves to reach all my lashes and it helps create a curl that lasts all day. It doesn't flake on me or smudge which is always a plus. Even though I got the first tube free, I will save to repurchase because I can't replace this mascara.

on 7/28/2013 3:18:00 PM

This is the best mascara I have ever tried! It separates lashes, curls them and holds shape all day long. Gives me dramatic look without spiderness.

on 7/17/2013 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product does what it is supposed to do---curls lashes, even without an eyelash curler! If this is the only thing you are looking for in a mascara, along with lengthening, it's a great product. I personally need mascara that gives volume too because my lashes aren't thick at all. On the positive side, it stays on all day and does not smudge. I like the product but will not be repurchasing.

on 6/29/2013 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I received this when I ordered the UD travel kit. I tested it out for 2 weeks and then threw it away. My lashes can hold a curl on their own, so I didnt really notice a difference when using this. The time I was testing this, it was not hot or humid at all, but by noon I would notice I had racoon eyes. The strangest part is when I would wash my face off at night, it would not come off!!! I would scrub and scrub and scrub and I would still wake up with raccoon eye residue. Im going to stick to Rimmel mascara, this was just garbage for me.

I heard good reviews on this mascara so I had to try it but went to 3 different stores & they sold out! I finally got it & I'm not impressed, I hate the brush, it doesn't do anything to my lashes! I regret buying this & it's expensive.

on 6/12/2013 12:37:00 AM

This mascara looks decent when it's first applied but that's about it. I have an oily eye area and this smudges horribly under my eyes in just a couple hours! I didn't want to waste the product so I tried using it as a base of sorts and applying a more smudge-proof mascara on top. That worked for a while when the weather was cooler but now that it's hot (102 right now in AZ) the mascara is failing even as a base. For those looking to try a mascara from Urban Decay I suggest the Cannonball over this.

on 5/25/2013 11:18:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

It flakes too much. Doesn't clump too much, but it sure flakes after a few hours :/

on 5/10/2013 8:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This has become my go-to mascara. I've repurchased it 4-5 times.

I've been wearing it for 13 hours today. I just looked in the mirror and it has not smudged at all. There are 2-3 flakes below my left eye. My lashes have lost most of their curl, but a few lashes are still curled.

I do notice that it can sometimes get a bit clumpy during application. But the brush (plastic?) is very good at separating the lashes and combing out the clumps.

I'm not crazy about the curved shape of the brush. That is the one thing I would change. Just because a brush is curved doesn't mean it's going to curl your lashes. A straight brush would be more user-friendly.

on 5/4/2013 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This mascara lasts well on my oily lids without transferring under my eyes, but I'm not in love with the wand or the formulation. The wand is curved and I always have trouble getting it the right way when switching from one eye to the other. The formulation is decent, but it's too wet for me as it will clump on the 2nd coat. I won't repurchase, but it isn't a terrible mascara either.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products