Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Blush Brush

4.3

I absolutely love this brush......... but not for blush. For me, it's too big to apply my blush but I use it for bronzer and it couldn't be more perfect. I love how soft and fluffy it is and it blends that bronzer out beautifully.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great blush brush. Initially I thought it might be too big for my face, but that is not the case. I believe that the best makeup brush is one which doesn't move skin, and this is true for this RT Blush Brush. The bristles are soft, synthetic, and donot shed; they pick up enough product and blend well. If I happen to lose this, I will definitely repurchase!

Personally, do not like using this as a blush brush (as it is marketed as), but I use this as a bronzer brush and LOVE IT!! I also will use this as an all-over face powder brush. Cleans up/washes up easily and nicely, dries easily and the bristles do not get all out of whack as it dries (all I do is lay it flat on a clean towel to dry). I have not seen any shedding with this at all, and it even wipes off quickly if I am in a jiff and just use a tissue, say when I want to use this for a bronzer and then an all-over face powder. It is also soft on my face, and my face can be very sensitive to, well, everything!

Very pleased. I am not one to buy a "backup" unless something is my Holy Grail and/or I fear the product might be discontinued, but I definitely see me getting another backup of this, just in case! Would not recommend as a blush brush, as in my experience it disperses product too unpredictably imho for that, but for a bronzer brush or all-over face brush, it is awesome!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am heavy handed with blush, so it was nice knowing this brush's "bubbly tip" stopped me from being AS heavy handed. It blends my blush (matte powder) very well. I'm giving it 5 lippies. It's a great brush.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Love this blush brush! I'm a fan of all their brushes actually ^.^ I also have the stippling brush, powder brush and the eye makeup starter set. This blush brush is so soft but packs a perfect amount of blush. Exactly the right size, and the way it's cut is also excellent. Price is fine, not too steep, and they do last a long time.

This is the fluffiest and softest brush I ever owned. Was a little apprehensive at first as the brush seems too large and I couldn't grasp the right method to apply my blush. After getting it right, it was amazing! I dap the brush on the blush powder and dap it onto my cheeks instead of swiping/swishing it.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The texture of this brush is the softest and smoothest I have ever felt in my life. I use it mainly for light dusting of bronzer.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this brush has its time and place. i really only find it useful when applying a really brightly colored blush, because it applies product very, very lightly. i've also used it for powder highlight when i want a subtle but not targeted effect. this brush is a little large so you wont really get precise application, and it cannot pick up a lot of product at once and that can make it really frustrating to use. if you want a light wash of color, this brush is for you. but it is not dense enough to apply more than that.

I bought this brush as it's so chubby and cute. I had reservations over the large size as my face is not big and my cheekbones quite pointy. However, I like how it applies blush. It's more a wash of colour than defined placement but I want that effect sometimes. It blends as it applies.
It's not the same effect as using a smaller brush repeatedly. That's too much color for me!
You could also use it for bronzer.
It's not scratchy. Texture wise, more like velour than silk.
edit: one star deducted as it only works with certain blushes. With shimmery blush it seems to pick up too much shimmer, with pale blushes it takes too long to build up colour. I find it best for brownish blushes that I couldn't wear before. The sheer application allows my natural redness to show through so it's more flattering.

Real cheap but quality wise is awesome.
Had low expectations but was impressed.
It applies the blush quite lightly (which is how i like it!)
I hope that once I was it it will stay this way.

Popular Makeup Brushes