September 20, 2014 | 1730 users online

Liquid - Stila - Perfect & Correct Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by fashionista_ae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was convinced this foundation would not work on my oily skin. I finally broke down and bought it, because I love Stila. I have tried every foundation out there (no joke), and I can safely say this is the BEST foundation I've ever put on my face! I am amazed at how wonderful it is. It's perfect in every way, wouldn't change a thing. This gives a light to medium coverage, natural finish, and stays on all day. I do set this with powder, and I have no problems with this oxidizing or fading. It's pretty water resistant too! Do not let the initial liquidy/greasy feel to this fool you... once it dries, it sets to this beautiful natural finish, it is not greasy or oily at all. Stila's shades are very true to skin tone, they're not too yellow, orange, or pink... I always can find my perfect shade match. I'm usually a fair or light, but right now I'm using Tone because I'm "tan". I recommend this for ALL skin types, it's a beautiful foundation. Very happy and have no desire to try anything else!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by swishersweet

I've been wanting to try this foundation for the longest time! I finally got this as a sample at sephora and I am very pleased with this product! I have very dry skin and it leaves my face feeling very hydrated. It gives me a flawless, natural coverage, and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight. As far as how long it lasts I'm not quite sure. It's been 4 hours and my face still looks fresh. It is build-able, and I didn't even use any concealer today! I will be buying this product when my sample runs out. I have been using mac prolong wear for almost a year, and I love the coverage that gives me, but it looks so cakey & leaves my skin feeling tight, and makes my dry skin very visible. ANYWAYS! This is a winner so far. Feels so light, I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by helster83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wear the color in fair (lightest shade). Anyhoo, the color has a very yellow undertone to it. My skin tone is fair/pink/reddish, so having a light yellow based foundation is a nice neutralizer to my skin. The texture feels very soft on my face. I actually borrowed my matron of honor's bottle of it at my wedding (actually right before the reception began) and my skin looked AMAZING in the photos. I can see the difference in my wedding photos before & after.

The texture is very creamy. The only downside I found to this foundation is that it lacks adequate SPF (actually the product label does say that it MAY contain titanium dioxide, etc). It's kind of why I go back and forth to using my Smashbox photo ready BB cream (it has spf 35 in it).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by makeupdee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This looked nice on my skin; however, it gave me 2 pimples in a span of 2 days when trying a sample I got from a makeover.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 3:35:00 AM More reviews by maifairlady89

I was looking for a perfect foundation and i did! it made my face look flawless, no breakouts and no stinging/itchy feeling! its a plus for me. =]

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by kiws

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow, I love this foundation! First I love the way it feels on my skin, I love the texture, so creamy and blendable. I have actually seen a difference in my skin. I am no longer "red", my skin is so much calmer. I honestly can't believe it. Now its a light medium coverage but buildable. A concealer is probably necessary for problem areas if you have them. Finally I love the way it looks on... I look bare faced but with a nice dewy glow in a med to light coverage. It lasts longer and looks fresh longer than my last foundation, it can get me through the work day and then some. It also doesn't change colors. It seems expensive compared to other brands but I have had this for 2 months now and I can barely tell its been used... A little seems to go a long way. Without a question I will buy this again. I love it so much I tell everyone who will listen. I never thought a foundation could get me this excited.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Jessiebanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay so I normally never write a foundation review this early, and I will come back to say whether or not it broke me out, but this foundation is so amazing I don't even have the words. This foundation looks so good on my dry skin *but* it isn't heavy or thick or wet and it actually dries to a nice satin finish. It's also really long lasting. I wouldn't feel I had to redo my mu to go out to a nice place after work or something, which is a rarity for me.

While I use my Rosehip Seed Oil at night for proper moisturization, I find I actually don't need a moisturizer with this during for it to sit well. I probably will still use moisturizer, but it's nice to know for summer and it's just nice for a product to live up to it's claims.

It's lightweight on the skin and cooling, not like irritation mint cooling, but just cool like a cool bottle of moisturizer. The texture is whipped, but it blends more like a water based foundation. I don't feel like I have to be there all day making my foundation looks nice. It's build-able for random breakouts, but it can be worn very sheer too. It's a true light to medium coverage foundation.

The biggest downfall of this foundation is shade range. Fair starts pretty dark, especially for Stila, and all the Caucasian shades are warm. I'm lucky, as a neutral undertone, that I have brown skin. I'm a more neutral NW43 in MAC and I wear Deep.

Dark - is a pretty neutral shade, it might lean cool and it's about an NW40/NC35

Warm - is extremely warm as the name suggests. I applaud that it isn't orange-y, it's simple way yellow and it might even look good on warm olive skin. It's the shade depth of about an NC47. NC50 might be able to wear this sheer and blended out.

Deep - is a neutral shade about an NW43/NC50 depth.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

this is a very light coverage foundation with a very light feel....i dun think it did correct alot nor is it a high def foundation.....i like it because it doesn't bother my sensitive acne prone skin and i have no problem blending it on any part of my face.....

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 7:53:00 AM More reviews by kohan836

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this foundation. I have very, very oily skin. This foundation is surprisingly long-wearing but still feels fresh on the skin (it's not dull and heavy as many longwearing or mattifying foundations tend to be). It has a light, mousse-like texture which goes on smoothly and a very natural medium coverage finish. This foundation darkens in colour a lot once it's dried down, so I would advise when testing colours that you let it settle for a few minutes before checking the colour. I use the shade Tone, which looks very light for me in the tube, but once applied and dry is a perfect match for me (medium, NC30). Shades seem to run a bit darker than the One Step foundation. I love the packaging - the pump format is very handy, and I love that it's plastic (not glass) as it's a lot easier to travel with. I have tried A LOT of high end foundations (I must have at least a dozen in my drawer at this moment!) and this is definitely my favourite.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by aidan83

I really want to love this product because it's more yellowtone than the others ( Dior nude 021, Chanel VL aqua b20). However it oxidizes like crazy on me. Turned orange in 20 min. I have dry skin so there's not a lot of oil on my face since the purchase ( Oct 2011).

Ladies make sure you test in store.

I'm Asian ma NC25