November 27, 2014 | 1011 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Angled Eyeliner brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this to apply liquid liner. The tip on the brush was starting to fray and I didn't want to throw away the liner. It works well. I was able to get a thin line and a cat eye without very much effort. I have the SK one also but haven't used it in a very long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

i jsut cant apply eyeliner thin enough with this....however it does work well when wantin to fill in my eyebrows presicely

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by VIPnolza

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this brush i had this cheap regular angled brush before, but it began to shed and it was too flimsy. I bought this at target and it makes eyeliner application so much easier. I have curly eyelashes and its a PAIN to apply eyeliner without my lashes getting in the way and ruining it this gets behind my lashes and i can make a crisp line with no mistakes. I want to buy on or two more of these brushes just so i don't have to wash this one everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by StephanieIsobel12

This is one of my favorite E.L.F brushes ever! I love its design its sleek and easy to handle, I prefer brushes for detail work not to have such a tapered handle because I always drop them!
I was a bit hesitant at first because I don't really like using brushes with bristles to put on eyeliner as they sometimes drag on the skin but this brush is so thin and held together so well it glides!

Pro's:
Easy to use
Sleek design
perfect lines every time!

Con's:
I'm concerned it may lose it's touch if I leave gel eyeliner on it for too long!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I love this brush. It is my HG eyeliner brush for my gel liner.
It is so easy to apply and precise. I've had mine for a year and I used it everyday and cleaning off hardened gel eyeliner has caused some of the bristles to flare-making a thin line nearly impossible.
But I still love it. It even distributes the product very evenly on the eyelid, cheap and the quality is amazing. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by babyyxpink

I'm not sure why there are so many bad reviews because this is such an inexpensive and affordable angled eyeliner brush. I've been looking for an eyeliner brush for so long but I didn't want to fork over a lot so I picked this up for $3 at Target. It's a little stiff but for me, that's good because I feel like I have more control when I apply my eyeliner. It also hasn't shed a bit or lost its form. It applies smoothly for me and after about 5-7 uses, you have to wash it or the eyeliner residues sticks on the brush making it hard to apply.
Other than that, I have no complaints! I have the Elf powder brush too and it's amazing. Their studio line is the best. Don't opt for the $1 lines. Those suck and the bristles are so rough!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by 1092126

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hate this product. I love the other elf products and I just picked up a bobbie brown gel liner but i needed a brush so i found this and got all excited and bought it at target for only 3 bucks! I imeadiantly opened it to try it and felt it and it was rock hard. I just swiped it across my eyelid to see how it felt and it scraped my eyelid bad. I was so mad because i heard ok reveiws about it and nothing about the problem I had. maybe it was just i fluke from the one I picked up but I was not happy and returned it and I'm going to by the Sonia Kashuk one. Hope you don't have the problem I had:(

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by planetnars

There are not enough bristles nor is there enough density to make applying eyeliner simple. It will apply but it becomes time consuming, it is difficult to be precise with it and although the shape is nice and makes for reaching around long lashes simple, it just doesn't get the job done efficiently or nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

I LOVE this brush. It works amazingly with putting liquid liner on. The angle is perfect. I love allll e.l.f brushes. This was a win for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2012 3:07:00 AM More reviews by NaomiHa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

$3 on E.L.F's website

purchased this brush because I wanted to try out a thin pointed kind of brush. Also because I love almost all of their Brushes... however I must say this is a HUGE miss for me.

when you use it it bends, and the control is hard.

I have nothing to say about this. I will be putting this up for swap once I clean it if anyone is interested and willing to try it.

Try using the small angle brush for eyeliner thats what I did and it works perfectly