E.L.F. Studio Angled Eyeliner brush

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

This brush hardly made my eyeliner application easier. When i was out buying this, i made sure to check the display for a better shaped brush as the one I had chosen initially had bristles splayed out so it looked more bushy than fine and straight. All the brushes were like this so i figured that's the best i would do. After trying it though, i regretted the purchase; my liner was messy and I could not get a fine line because even if the brush was loaded with product, it still wouldn't hold the bristles in place, leading to errant lines when i tried to do a wing. My brush has now been placed in my art and crafts drawer where it sits waiting for use because it sure isn't going to get anywhere near my makeup anymore :(

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I really like this eyeliner brush, it's the first I have used as I always used a liquid eyeliner with built in brush. It took some getting used to, but it's a great little brush for $3.00! I have had no problems with it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this anged eyelner brush! Its only $3, and works very, very well for applying gel eyeliner. It has great precision and your line should come out great, especially overtime with more practice. Great buy!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This brush is suppose to make applying eyeliner easier but in my opinion it makes it much harder. I thought the fact that it was bent would make it easier to see what i'm doing but it honestly doesn't. My friends would always ask if my brush was broken as well which was a little embarrassing. I think that i'm going to stick with the old fashioned, normal angled brush to apply eyeliner.

I was so excited to get order this eyeliner brush because I tend to have difficulty when applying my cream liner; initially when I received it, it was hard..like too hard that it would scrape my eyelids. After 2 thorough washing sessions, the bristles softened up and now it's a dream to use. It makes applying cream liner so much easier and more precise. Give it a try if you have yet to found that perfect cream liner brush, and besides it's only $3.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

i had an angled brush and couldnt perform any proper eyelining with it: streaky and thick results. this brush is so thin but it works well to draw a very thin line. the result is not streaky and it doesnt waste my cream eyeliner. it still takes time for me to apply eyeliner with this, but at least the result is more professional.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've been on the hunt for a brush like this for ages. For 1$ I really can't complain. This really is amazing for getting in and doing gel/cream eyeliner, I love how it's bent because I can really get in close and control my precision. I always clean the gel/cream off immediately and don't let it dry onto the brush. I can see how frequent washing/wiping product off of the brush may cause some bristles to fray out and kind of ruin the shape of the brush eventually, but for the price I really have no problem stocking up!

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I used this to apply liquid liner. The tip on the brush was starting to fray and I didn't want to throw away the liner. It works well. I was able to get a thin line and a cat eye without very much effort. I have the SK one also but haven't used it in a very long time.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i jsut cant apply eyeliner thin enough with this....however it does work well when wantin to fill in my eyebrows presicely

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I love this brush i had this cheap regular angled brush before, but it began to shed and it was too flimsy. I bought this at target and it makes eyeliner application so much easier. I have curly eyelashes and its a PAIN to apply eyeliner without my lashes getting in the way and ruining it this gets behind my lashes and i can make a crisp line with no mistakes. I want to buy on or two more of these brushes just so i don't have to wash this one everyday.

Popular Makeup Brushes