July 30, 2014 | 1853 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Angled Eyeliner brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I love this brush. It is my HG eyeliner brush for my gel liner.
It is so easy to apply and precise. I've had mine for a year and I used it everyday and cleaning off hardened gel eyeliner has caused some of the bristles to flare-making a thin line nearly impossible.
But I still love it. It even distributes the product very evenly on the eyelid, cheap and the quality is amazing. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by babyyxpink

I'm not sure why there are so many bad reviews because this is such an inexpensive and affordable angled eyeliner brush. I've been looking for an eyeliner brush for so long but I didn't want to fork over a lot so I picked this up for $3 at Target. It's a little stiff but for me, that's good because I feel like I have more control when I apply my eyeliner. It also hasn't shed a bit or lost its form. It applies smoothly for me and after about 5-7 uses, you have to wash it or the eyeliner residues sticks on the brush making it hard to apply.
Other than that, I have no complaints! I have the Elf powder brush too and it's amazing. Their studio line is the best. Don't opt for the $1 lines. Those suck and the bristles are so rough!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by 1092126

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hate this product. I love the other elf products and I just picked up a bobbie brown gel liner but i needed a brush so i found this and got all excited and bought it at target for only 3 bucks! I imeadiantly opened it to try it and felt it and it was rock hard. I just swiped it across my eyelid to see how it felt and it scraped my eyelid bad. I was so mad because i heard ok reveiws about it and nothing about the problem I had. maybe it was just i fluke from the one I picked up but I was not happy and returned it and I'm going to by the Sonia Kashuk one. Hope you don't have the problem I had:(

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by planetnars

There are not enough bristles nor is there enough density to make applying eyeliner simple. It will apply but it becomes time consuming, it is difficult to be precise with it and although the shape is nice and makes for reaching around long lashes simple, it just doesn't get the job done efficiently or nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

I LOVE this brush. It works amazingly with putting liquid liner on. The angle is perfect. I love allll e.l.f brushes. This was a win for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2012 3:07:00 AM More reviews by NaomiHa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

$3 on E.L.F's website

purchased this brush because I wanted to try out a thin pointed kind of brush. Also because I love almost all of their Brushes... however I must say this is a HUGE miss for me.

when you use it it bends, and the control is hard.

I have nothing to say about this. I will be putting this up for swap once I clean it if anyone is interested and willing to try it.

Try using the small angle brush for eyeliner thats what I did and it works perfectly

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Euforisk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this brush because I wanted to try out a thin pointed kind of brush. I chose elf studio Angled Eyeliner Brush since it is cheap and I have been fairly pleased with the elf brushes Ive tried previously. I tried out the brush, and I have to say I really dont like it at all. The problem for me is that it just hasnt got enough resilience. It bends and makes the line quite wobbily. Fair enough the price is very reasonable, but its still not worth it. I just cant put this brush in to good use. (Any tips? Please do tell!)

I would rather recommend buying the Small Angled Brush if you want to get a liner brush from elf. That brush still isnt the best ive tried, however its a lot better than the studio Angled Eyeliner Brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 11:12:00 AM More reviews by FAATb0yy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This brush makes putting eyeliner on much easier! I really like it and it's great for the e.l.f. gel liner. You can use it with any liquid liner also. Love this brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by biliboong

I think this is a wonderful product for someone that doesn't have very much experience with eyeliner and doesn't want to spend 6$ to buy the Sonia Kashuk brush just yet. However, I would suggest probably buying the SK one once you get that experience like I plan to do. I could not do eyeliner "well" or semi-well at all until this. This gives me a lot of control for my uneven hooded eyelids. However, I do think that the bristles are a little too small/thin. It could just be my brush but the bristles don't look anything like in the photo. This is perfect for my inner corners but once I get my eyeliner to the outer half of my lash line, it can be a little more complicated to get the line that I want.

But overall, it is not a bad product especially if you're new to eyeliner. I don't regret this purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by GreenTea02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I want to start off by saying I apply liquid eyeliner POORLY... I have been wearing make up since 2001 and I still can not achieve a flawless cat eye with a steady hand. Well, those days are over!!! With this little gadget I can create beautiful, bold, multi-colored lines using gel, liquid, AND cream eyeliner. The small tip is perfect for creating the cat eye. I also like this brush because it is not too thick. I can wear my gel/cream daily because it crafts a thin line with an initial stroke. The thin line is natural and doesn't make you look like you're about to go clubbing. If one desires a thicker line, simply go over the first line. I use this brush with lancome cream liner in a pot (the actual name escapes me at the moment). The brush is easy to hold and I LOVE that I can see what I'm doing because of the nifty angle. My ONLY gripe is I use this daily and the bristles began to shed in about 5 months...... When I buy a brush I expect it to last forever. But, no big deal. You get what you pay for, right?
As a side note, I received this a gift, but you can purchase one @ target for $3 USD.