April 20, 2014 | 1329 users online

Eye Shadow - Too Faced - Natural Eye Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by smashlers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this Too Faced eyeshadow palette! I like having some more natural colors that I can wear everyday, and some darker colors to wear when I'm going out. Certain colors I use and like more than others: Push-Up, Silk Teddy, Velvet Revolver and Honey Pot.
I find it a bit difficult to blend, BUT I won't complain because I would rather it stay in place than smudge all over my face! I prefer buying a palette of eyeshadow with smaller amounts rather than buying several individual colors that I may not use very often so I really like this. It was also cheaper than several other brand's eyeshadow palettes that I looked at in Sephora. I will definitely buy another Too Faced eyeshadow palette... maybe in some different colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by akharri785

This is one of my favorite palettes of all time. I love the Too Faced brand in general but their eye shadows are uh-mazing; great color payoff, beautiful color selection, buttery smooth, and phenomenal staying power. I also like that they work well wet or dry. I generally use these wet with my favorite primer (Too Faced Shadow Insurance), and they stay very well. I like the color offerings in this palette a lot and find it to be very versatile for day or night. I also like that it has matte, shimmer, and glitter finishes. Push-Up, Erotica, Honey Pot, and Cocoa Puff are my favorites and I always hit the pan of these four first. Like others have said, Nude Beach is definitely too glittery for me and the fall out is horrible so it is the one color I avoid like the plague in this palette. Other than that, I really think all the colors work well together and they apply and blend so smoothly. I do wish the shadows in the middle column were the "big" pans because those are the ones I actually use for my base. I know the first column is meant to be the base more, but I generally use these (since they're the lightest) for highlighting around the inner corner and the brow bone. This does come with "instructions" for three different looks but I prefer to play around with it a little more. Also, I know that some people don't care for it, but I do like the cardboard packaging it comes in for its size, as well as sustainability.
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality, mid-priced palette with a little variety.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Way too much fallout! It was crazy. I have never ever experienced anything like that before so I returned it. My face looked like I just walked out of a glitter factory. I ended up returning it and I got UD naked pallete instead and haven't had nearly the same trouble.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 3:16:00 AM More reviews by Cydni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love the silky texture of the shadows. While the colors aren't quite as vibrant as they look once applied they are lovely & all work well together.
If your looking for a cheaper & simplified nude palette this is it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

Seriously, where has this palette been all my life?! I've been eyeing it for awhile but never actually picked it up until a week ago and I've been using every day and I have to say that this palette is ah-maziiiing. I have quite a large collection of neutral eyeshadow palettes but I find that none of my other palettes had any of the colors in the Too Face Natural Eye palette. The colors are so unique, pigmented, creamy, and glide on so smoothly! This palette is a dream come true.
Silk Teddy is the most gorgeous satin-pink/pearl color ever. Cocoa puff is the chocolate brown of my dreams! So warm and pigmented, it looks amazing on your eyes as it does in the palette. All the colors do too! And the matte colors are not chalky at all but very pigmented and have minimal fallout. Nude Beach is very glittery so as expected, there is more fallout with that than anything else but it's nothing primer and patting the color on won't fix. My favorites are definitely Silk Teddy and Cocoa puff!
I honestly think that if there is someone that is looking for a very staple, useful, and convenient palette, they should definitely check this out because I think it's a better pick than either the naked 1 or 2 palettes. Amazing purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this palette, the cards are so helpful for me as I suck at eye makeup application. The colors are very naturally pretty and are not to sparkly and stay put !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

I'll start out by saying that I absolutely love this product!! The quality and lasting power of the shadows are amazing! The packaging is classy adorable, and the box is small and thin enough that it's easy to throw in your purse and travel with. It's my go to palette and i always bring it with me when i go on vacation for quick, gorgeous eye looks. I was first drawn to this palette when i saw a friend of mine that had it. I was drawn to the colors in the palette so i drove down to our Ulta at the mall and bought it for about $36. It is a little on the pricey side, but totally worth the money!

I never had much use for the 3 cards included in the palette, i just paired the 3 shades in the rows together and it worked out wonderfully! The top 3 shades, the matte ones, are gorgeous, blendable, and I especially love the darkest shade in that row (sexspresso). I also love the sexy names of the shadows! ;)
The highlighter in the second row has to be my favorite shadow in the palette though. Silk Teddy is a beautiful highlight color for the inner and eye and also looks amazing alone on the eye lid. It just makes your eyes pop! You can create a variety of day and night looks with this palette, and if you are considering splurging on some eye shadows this month I would choose this one!! As some people before have said, nude beach, the highlight color in the bottom row, has large chunks of golden glitter in it. It is hard to apply, and I would definitely only consider wearing it for a night look because it is really sparkly! Also the glitter in it has a way of transferring all over your face. If you really like glitter then this shadow is no problem, but you just have to be careful to make sure the glitter doesn't wind up all over your face.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by tlkingsley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was the first 'pro' grade eyeshadow palette I'd ever purchased and I absolutely loved it. That is, until I discovered Urban Decay, Lorac and Make Up For Ever. After using my newer shadows, I went back to this one for nostalgic reasons and realized that it simply wasn't as high quality as my other palettes. This palette left me with a great deal of fallout, to the point that I had to remove my foundation and redo it. I also noticed that these colors simply did not have the pigmentation that my other newer shadows had. The blendability wasn't the same either. Also, the TF palettes have one fatal flaw, in my opinion. If you run out of a favorite color, you can't go out and buy a single of that shade. You're simply out of luck. I really love UD palettes because you CAN buy singles of all the shades they put in their palettes. I wish I had better things to say about this palette but I simply can't. For what you're going to pay for this palette, throw a couple more bucks toward an UD or Lorac palette. You'll be much happier with your purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by beachsexybronze

I just bought this not too long ago. I think this palette is very nice! First of all, the packaging is very cute (although I dont mind packaging as long as the product is good quality).

Colors-
The first 3 top colors are all MATTE.
The second row 3 colors are pearl shimmer
The last row (bottom) 3 colors are pearl shimmer except "Nude Beach"-which is more of a pearl shimmer/glitter color.

I've read a lot of reviews about the Nude beach and glitter, but so far I actually havent had any problems with this one. A little glitter falls out here and there, but nothing to the extreme. I also find that this one is a great layering to any other color like purple, blues, and pinks of any other shawdows you have. :) I always apply Nude beach with my finger tip anyways-so this may be small trick to getting a very tiny amount rather than a brush that will just pick up more of the product much easily. The glitter to me is not too chunky but I actually think this one is one of my favorites.

Heaven-the white matte one-is soft, subtle, and smooth, and is perfect for highlighting, brow bone, tear duct, and even a slight sweep under your eyes if your concealor isn't covering it enough.

Velvet Revolver- a very light matte toupe /light brown beige color that is very light but very nice and natural.

Sexpresso- a very matte dark chocolate brown.

Silky Teddy- (one of my favs of this palette)-a very pretty pearly shimmer light peach/pink.

Push up- (another fav)-a pretty bronze brown pearly/shimmer

Erotica- a pretty dark gray-ish brown shimmer pearly shadow (another fave)

Honey pot-a pretty gold pearly shimmer

Cocoa puff- a pearly bronze brown shimmer

ALL of these are really wearable. Just fabulous..

I wear them these ways (so many ways)!

1. Cocoa puff on lid/Pushup in crease

2. silk teddy on lid/sexpresso in crease

3. honeypot on lid/erotica in crease

4. sexpresso on lid/ push up in crease

5. cocoa puff on lid/silk teddy in crease

...there is SO many ways to wear these! (including the way the cards are using them three ways).

My favorite row is the middle one "Classic" overall, and the 2nd would be "Fashion", and 3rd natural.

The lasting power of these is also very very good, I did not get any creases (but I also use primer under my shadow). I will def buy this whenever I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by megg15

I received this palette from my grandmother about a month ago and it's great! All the colors are beautiful and nicely pigmented. The bottom highlighter (I forget the name) has pretty big chunks of glitter in it that will transfer all over your face- at least it did for me. But other than that, I absolutely love this palette!