Too Faced Natural Eye Palette

4.3

Cashmere Bunny, Heaven, Sexspresso Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methicone, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Sorbic Acid. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Chocolate Martini, Erotica Ingredients/Ingrédients: Silica, Talc, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007) Honey Pot Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499). Push-Up, Silk Teddy Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). Nudie Ingredients/Ingrédients: Cetearyl Isononanoate, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

I just bought the new version of this palette and I love it. It has great matte and shimmer shades that are perfect for everyday or night. I really like the new tin packaging with mirror. It also comes with 3 new shades that I really like. It is cruelty free and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

If I was to run out of this it should probably be a "NO" as I have enough eye shadow palettes to last me forever! But I do love this one so much so would have to replace it. It's always my number one go to for travelling because it has everything you need for a day and night look and Cocoa Puff makes the most gorgeous eyeliner.

I think the newer version of this palette comes in a tin now. Mine is in the cardboard packaging. I love Honey Pot a true light gold and one of the nicest golds from all the palettes I have.

My favourite go-to combo I have been wearing for the last week and loving is Silk Teddy in the inner corner, Push Up on the lid and as an under eye liner, Velvet Revolver in the crease and Erotica in the outer "V". There is a little fall out from the glittery ones but no worse than Lorac or Urban Decay - so a quite flick under the eyes when you are done with a fluffy brush and you'll be as good as new again :)

I'm NC15 for reference and don't find these eye shadows "overpowering" .

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

There are only 2 palettes I take when travelling... LORAC Pro and this one, I believe that speaks volumes on how much I love this, when you travel, you know there will be photo's... daytime/ nightime looks to create, staying power, etc. and this baby is amazing!

Natural Eye palette is probably my favorite eye shadow palette, I reached for it all the time. I like it better than my Naked palette. I love the matte eye shadows in the top row, they are perfect for my everyday eye makeup. I like the second row too... perfect for a quick weekend makeup. The bottow row... can't remember touching those glittery monsters ever lol.

Even though I only use like 2/3 of this eye shadow palette, I still love love love it. The eye shadows that do I use are good quality and apply well. I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Super cute packaging, gorgeous colors. I'm in love with this palette!!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Love the theme of this palette- super cute and sexy! This is forever one of my favorite palettes, the only ones that top this are ones I've put together myself, which don't count. ;) I use every shadow in this palette, except for Nude Beach. For some reason, I can't take a liking to that one. This has a perfect selection of cool and warm toned shadows, and I love how they did the three big shades. I took a lippie off for packaging. Mine is the smaller form (thank goodness) but it is still a pain to store! It doesn't stand up normally, and is still pretty thick. Love this! I use this all the time!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE THIS PALLETTE. IT DOES HAVE FALL OUT SO DO YOUR EYES FIRST. HOWEVER U CAN USE THIS EVERYDAY WITH TEHE COLORS THEY GIVE YOU,. VERY SPARKLY AND PIGMENTED. I LOVE THIS PALLETTE AND IT WILL LAST YOU MORE THAN A YEAR, ALOT OF PRODUCT FOR MONEY. YOU THINK ITS OVERPRICED BUT ITS WELL WORTH IT. ALL MY GIRLS WHO LOVE NUDES GRAB THIS.

Love this- it's pretty much the only eye shadow palette I use, and I don't understand why there isn't way more hype about it (maybe eclipsed by the Naked palettes?) Basically just a really versatile- must have palette that would be a welcome addition to most girls make up collections

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this palette, it was basically my go to palette for everyday makeup. These shadows are creamy and pigmented and look great on all skin tones. The only thing I didn't like was that I never used some of the colors at all! *cough nude beach and velvet revolver cough cough* One just has very little pigment and giant specks of glitter and the other is a cool taupe which can't be flattering on anyone with a warmer skin tone....unless weird chalky eyes is your thing. Honey pot is my favorite though, it's a beautiful gold with a satin finish, it looks great all over the lid and with winged eyeliner. You'll feel gorgeous but it's so simple~

I was apprehensive of buying the Too Faced Natural Eye Palette as 1) I have never bought a Too Faced product before and 2) I am a die hard Urban Decay eye shadow girl. However, my local Ulta was having a promotion on Too Faced products and I decided to give it a go. I have never made a better decision! I use this palette daily, as the 9 colors can be mixed and match for school, work, family and night wear. The instruction cards that come with are helpful for beginners and to see how each color blends together. I've been using this palette almost every day since the beginning of summer and I haven't made a dent in any of the colors, I couldn't be more satisfied with my purchase.