December 21, 2014 | 1321 users online

Eye Shadow - Too Faced - Natural Eye Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Strawberryyy

My mother bought this for herself since she wanted to start a makeup collection all thanks to yours truly. I recommended this for her and I would take it to test it and see where I stood with this palette.

I like it, its like an alternative for the Naked 1 Palette by UD and its very easy and simple to use. Pigmentation could be much better but its great, after all it is "Natural Eye" and packaging is great! I carry this in my purse for touch ups!

I'd buy one for myself since I gotta stop stealing this from my mother.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by hannahs21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this palette!! The shades are beautiful and perfect for the summer time:) I am a teenager and love to wear sparkles on my eyes and was looking for something fun, and girly but could still wear to school and this is perfect!! I would defiantly suggest this for girls that want to spark up their look!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by calliethrutchley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this for Christmas and I find myself using it almost everyday! They have instructions, basically paint by numbers, that I like to use sometimes. But lately I've been doing my own look by mixing and matching.

This is what I've been doing lately!

Nude Beach and Silk Teddy on lid.
Silk Teddy and Heaven under brow bone and blended down to the lid.
And then either Velvet Revolver, Push Up, or Erotica in the crease and on the outer V.

I love it :)

I've used it, as I said, almost everyday since Christmas and you can barely tell I've used it. It will last me for a long, long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by yeeseeniia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just used it today. Pretty good pretty good! The only shadow on the palette that has a lot of fall out, is the one on the bottom left corner. It's really glittery and just falls all over the face.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by sarahcloud

WAY too much fallout and not very pigmented. Not a fan :/

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 7:30:00 AM More reviews by AnitaMarlene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this set so much! I use the nude beach the most, I wish they sold that shade separately. It may be expensive but you get what you pay for.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by inkiwisative

This is my favorite eye shadow palette. Very good quality shadows, easy to blend, and a great variety of neutrals with the added bonus of a little sparkle. I really like the top three shadows which are perfect for daytime/work, I find it really easy to create a sophisticated barely there look (which I tend favour). I haven't really experimented with the other six shades yet so I can't comment on those. All in all, this is a great palette.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by scrowley2328

The colors are very pretty for those of us who enjoy the natural bronzy colors. The fall out is unreal. It looks like you slapped some glitter all over your face when you are done applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by smashlers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this Too Faced eyeshadow palette! I like having some more natural colors that I can wear everyday, and some darker colors to wear when I'm going out. Certain colors I use and like more than others: Push-Up, Silk Teddy, Velvet Revolver and Honey Pot.
I find it a bit difficult to blend, BUT I won't complain because I would rather it stay in place than smudge all over my face! I prefer buying a palette of eyeshadow with smaller amounts rather than buying several individual colors that I may not use very often so I really like this. It was also cheaper than several other brand's eyeshadow palettes that I looked at in Sephora. I will definitely buy another Too Faced eyeshadow palette... maybe in some different colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by akharri785

This is one of my favorite palettes of all time. I love the Too Faced brand in general but their eye shadows are uh-mazing; great color payoff, beautiful color selection, buttery smooth, and phenomenal staying power. I also like that they work well wet or dry. I generally use these wet with my favorite primer (Too Faced Shadow Insurance), and they stay very well. I like the color offerings in this palette a lot and find it to be very versatile for day or night. I also like that it has matte, shimmer, and glitter finishes. Push-Up, Erotica, Honey Pot, and Cocoa Puff are my favorites and I always hit the pan of these four first. Like others have said, Nude Beach is definitely too glittery for me and the fall out is horrible so it is the one color I avoid like the plague in this palette. Other than that, I really think all the colors work well together and they apply and blend so smoothly. I do wish the shadows in the middle column were the "big" pans because those are the ones I actually use for my base. I know the first column is meant to be the base more, but I generally use these (since they're the lightest) for highlighting around the inner corner and the brow bone. This does come with "instructions" for three different looks but I prefer to play around with it a little more. Also, I know that some people don't care for it, but I do like the cardboard packaging it comes in for its size, as well as sustainability.
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality, mid-priced palette with a little variety.