August 23, 2014 | 1759 users online

Fragrances - Thierry Mugler - Angel

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 4:42:00 AM More reviews by delimonk

I've been wearing this perfume since buying it from Duty Free in 1997. I don't, can't & won't wear any other perfume ever I love it so much! People always comment & compliment me & it's definitely my signature smell. It's a little bit on the pricey side but if you have refillable bottles you can save a small fortune. I'll never wear another perfume.

I always feel this scent smells nicer the longer you have it on... it's quite a strong perfume which becomes more subtle & sensual as time goes on.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Cuteiswhatiaimfor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Been wearing this fragrance for years and totally love it!! It's sweet and sensual! It's quite a heave perfume but I like that and I like that you can smell it all day! I know a lot of people don't like it but that just makes it more appealing to me! They say your either an angel or an alien you either like one or the other and I totally agree! Don't like alien at all but total opposite with my cousin! The only bad thing I can say about this is, I was on the last bus into town at night and a hooker (mutton dressed as lamb must have been about 50) got on and she reeked of the stuff and it put me off for about a month! But other than that great perfume and none of my friends wear it so I stand out rather than those disgusting fruity scents that are so popular with my generation! Seriously DKNY apple makes me sick! Worst one of all so if you like more sensual and feminine fragrances try this!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by eatmyshort

based on all the reviews here, I went to try it out. Just as described. All the young reviewers say it smells like barf while the older folks says it is heavenly. That pretty much sums it up.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2013 1:48:00 AM More reviews by PrincessKim

Oh, man, this stuff is awful. I got all excited about the chocolate and vanilla, but the patchouli just comes in like a drunk friend throwing up all over you on your wedding day, ruining all the sweetness and light, bringing resentment and sadness. I once knew a sad bartender who slept in the same bed as her teenaged son; she wore Thierry Mugler Angel. That pretty much sums up how skeevy and itchy this fragrance seems to me. I would not repurchase this. The tester spray was enough.

10 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Angel is a bold fragrance, which pits fruity topnotes against a gourmand background of vanilla and chocolate liberally doused in patchouli. Another way to describe it would be to call it patchouli scented cotton candy. IT'S WONDERFUL.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by thompgirl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just like a fine wine Angel gets better with time. I have been a fan for 21 years. I had tried all of the new fragrances as they came out and went back to Angel. This is my all time signature scent. Realize that body chemistry plays a big part on how a fragrance works with each person. Angel works well with me. I have people ask me what it is and they are always surprised. I don't think they have heard of it. They probably think it is something new and rare. It is an oldie but goodie. This is my all time favorite. Someone wrote that it would take a confident women to wear Angel, we'll call me that women. I love it..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This smelled very woodsy to me.

I liked it a lot originally when I tried it at the store but then after a couple applications, it is way way too pungent for me. It is very strong and after a few uses, it started to really bug me. I will not be buying again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

Honestly, just a so so smell. I don't recommend spending the big bucks on this. It doesn't smell childish but not grown. I don't know how to explain it. It isn't musky at all.

There was just nothing attractive about the smell to me. Ehhh

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Lhicksbeach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the fragrane but it can be a bit too strong, not an everyday frgrance for me. I only wear on special occasions, and when I do wear it people recognize it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Patchouli overboard. If you like strong patchouli in your perfume then go ahead. It's not for me.