July 30, 2014 | 2059 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Plumage

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by BellamenteDulce

I desperately want to love this. I love the color, the only one I've been able to find similar to it is UD Goddess, and I'd rather not deal with the glitter fallout of UD shadows. But this was a disappointment. It's very hard to pack on and not terribly blendable, so on the skin it's not the nice, pretty teal that it is in the pan. Don't know how much use I'll be getting out of this, unfortunately.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely gorgeous dusky matte teal with slightly grayish undertones, but not a shadow that gets much love or attention in my collection. I will occasionally pull it out when I want a differently dramatic look and wear it in the crease usually paired with cork on the lid then blend out the crease with Wedge. It is a really unique and beautiful colour that is quite pigmented and blends well. Sadly not an everyday colour that I personally prefer to wear, but I'm happy that I have. Honestly I probably will never have to repurchase this shade as I have barely made a dent in the pan.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2010 6:28:00 PM More reviews by username994920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not for the faint of heart. This colour is bold and a little goes a long way. I find it takes awhile getting used to dark mattes, especially this one as they can appear patchy at times. Use a fluffier brush for application and blend, blend, blend until you can't blend no more!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by pisces31919

I went to visit my MAC MA and she was wearing this. Such a stunning and versatile color. Dark teal that has a grey tone. You can use it as a crease color, on the entire lid, or as a liner. Creates a beautiful but not too heavy smokey eye. Goes well with Antiqued (frosty reddish bronze).

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by lsc87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This colour is not as it appears in the pan. The fact it is matte means it is so hard to get any of the colour on the brush, and then once you do it goes on way darker then it looks in the pan, on me it looks near black. It really isn't a nice colour on. I was so excited to get this colour as I love the swatch mac provide so I am so disappointed the colour applied isn't as it appears.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2010 2:11:00 AM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty color but it is a bit misleading. In the pot it looks like a dark blue/green teal color, but when applied to my crease the color looks more of a bluish gray color still nice but not teal. I like to wear this with greeny gold shades like Mac Henna.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 9:21:00 AM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first bought Plumage, on the recommendation of a friend, I went around to EVERYONE and preached the message of this eyeshadow! Its one of the best eyeshadows MAC has ever released! Its a beautiful dusky teal colour that looks AMAZING with everything!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is really pretty dark, deep teal color, it has more of bluish greenish undertones and looks stunning on smokey eyes, it is one of the first shadows I bought from MAC(I only started building my collection in August 09!), In my opinion this is a must-have for dare devils who have a passion for smokey looks!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a blue/grayish color, I haven't used it much but I think it's a pretty color

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by floralipke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like it. Color is OK but I don't like the texture. It was pressed too hard. I hardly can get powder to my brush. Anyway, I think MAC eyeshadow is good but quality can't beat Bobbi Brown and Urban Decay. Just my opionion.