MAC Candy Yum-Yum

4.5

Candy, rainbows and Unicorns

on 6/8/2014 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this lipstick! It is really pretty. Looks amazing on EVERYONE. I am not so crazy about the formula. Definitely need lip balm if you have dry lips like myself.

on 6/6/2014 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is an intense neon pink. Just like other MAC lippies, applies like a dream, long lasting and color payoff is great. Just a tad too bright for me. I prefer Pink Nouveau in regards to a bold pink for fair gals.

on 6/6/2014 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I look like Nicki Minaj with this lipstick! Lol! It's a beautiful lipstick but it's just not for me, it's a little to bright for my taste, I guess I could make it work if I was going to a club, but not to go to work or school or anything day time really. Ugh. Sucks cause I really wanted to love it. :/

I think the formula of this has been changed from a year ago to when I first purchased this lipstick until now its creamier and wears better than before its not as patchy anymore either so ill repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Candy Yum Yum is a beautiful summer color. I never understand why people say that Saint Germain is a Barbie pink because Candy Yum Yum is what I think about when I think Barbie. It's a fun girly color and if you love bright colors, then you need this in your collection.

I will not be repurchasing only because I don't see myself wearing it at any other point of the year. I live in Chicago, so the only spring/summer months we have is May (sometimes), June, July, and half of August.

Very bright neon pink. You have to be daring to wear this! The matte can look drying if you are not careful but a gloss over top can fix that. Also you are going to want to have really white teeth otherwise this shade can bring out yellow. Overall I love this lipstick and I'm going to keep it in my purse this summer!

on 4/18/2014 6:06:00 AM

I honestly don't have the guts to wear this!! :( I made my mom buy this as a gift because of the rave and great reviews, but it made my skin AND teeth look yellow! It clashes with everything and besides that, it's too damn loud. I can't get out of the house without being too self conscious about this color on my lips. I can't even think of a situation when I will gladly wear this. A festival maybe. I just keep it for sentimental reasons and maybe a time will come when I will have the courage to wear this out.

EDIT: I wore this out to school today, and I take everything back. LOL! This is so so beautiful and I don't know what my problem was when I wrote that review but it is the perfect FUN pink! It's sooo beautiful in daytime, and I think the lighting in my house messes everything about this treasure. Yes, it's drying after a few hours of wear but the color makes up for it. Confidence is key when wearing this lipstick but it's worth it! <3

on 3/29/2014 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Just bought MAC Candy Yum Yum from Kirckaldie & Stains, Wellington (NZ) MAC counter. The MAC girls raved about this colour. So I tried it on, and a crowd of other customers started gathering watching. Other people then wanted to try it on too! I feel absolutely glowing in this shade. My favourite pink MAC lipstick of all time!!! Love the Matt finish too. Has great staying power.

on 3/18/2014 9:55:00 PM

I got it as a gift. For the day I only use one coat and it literally stays on until the late afternoon! It's a nice subtle fuschia with one coat but I do like that it's buildable. Haven't used it for a night out though cause I usually don't wear neon lips but I'm sure with the right look. It'll look amazing! Oh and the texture is light... That's why it surprises me that it stays on so long even after several layers of lip balm!

on 2/19/2014 10:22:00 PM

I love how it looks, but it's almost TOO in your face neon pink. It's one of those lipsticks that I just look at, but haven't had the balls yet to wear out, lol! I bought Mac "Shock Value" lip liner, and goes with it great! One day.... one day, lol

Popular Lipsticks