September 30, 2014 | 2105 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Candy Yum-Yum

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by harmony888

If you think you can find an exact dupe, you are dead wrong. I bought ALL the dupes I could research online..then went to MAC and tried it on..it's ahhhmazing. It doesn't photograph well..it looks like a one dimensional pnk in photos but in real life it's soooo mch more than just a bright pink..forget wasting your money on dupes! Drugstore ones are not as beautiful and cost almost the same..spend the extra $6. And get the real deal..you won't regret it.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by heyybabee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Maybelline Vivids fuschia flash is a great dupe!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by Emilymarie0103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This lippy was a hard colour to work up the game to wear haha but once you do I think most will love it if your into a matte finish, opaque, long lasting lippy.

I have found that when ever I am going to wear this I like to pop my lip balm on heavily about an hour before I am actually about to do my makeup and then dab away so there is only a VERY minimal amount on my lips before applying candy yum yum. I found that when I smash on lip balm prior to applying this can cause it to move around a bit and the wear time is less.

I actually love wearing this lippy for the fact that i think it looks best with an extremely simple eye, I will buff some of my bronzer I use for contouring lightly into the crease and then pat a light colour onto the rest of the lid, buff again at the crease to tidy up, slap on a very thin winged liner and then throw on my candy yum yum. So simple and easy and I always get compliments on my makeup and how 'fresh' it looks. I will definitely re purchase when this tube runs low or out :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an extremely bright, neon shade. It is a blue toned pink with a matte finish. It's really pigmented, fully opaque, and lasts for hours and hours on the lips. You need to make sure you wear lip balm before you put this on, so it doesn't accentuate any dryness you have. It's not a shade I get a lot of use out of because of how bright it is. It's too bright to just pair it with mascara, or a bold/smokey eye, you have to find the right balance. Overall it's a great lipstick!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by MrsBaddieBrown

I recently gave in and finally brought candy yum yum and while I love the color it brings out every dry spot on my lips. I put full speed ahead on top of it and I actually love the color the stain leaves behind. Love the color but it's very dry for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Missconsistency

Candy Yum Yum is a special vibrant electric hot pink shade which provokes sense of cheer, youth, and energy all combined. I am glad to add this to my collection. The formula and color pigmentation is way beyond of the Maybellines Fuschia Fever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by sierraxoxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my all time favorite lipstick and first MAC lip purchase. It's neon pink with a matte finish that makes the color pop even more. A lot of people think it's too much, but I always get compliments when I wear it out! Honestly, you have to have confidence to pull this color off. It's fierce and I love it♥

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Milly17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

lovely bright shade. really pops on the lips.. gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Niza9

I absolutely LOVE this lipstick. It is a bright, neon matte pink. Super fun! It is a bit of a daring color so if you are not into brighter, bolder lip colors you might want to try something a little bit more toned down and work your way up to Candy Yum Yum. On the other hand, getting this lipstick might change your mind! I do guarantee this lipstick will make you fall in love lol. I was debating whether to get it or not but I am so glad I did. Beautiful color.!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

This is my first MAC lipstick and I'm happy I picked such a fun colour. The girl who was helping me suggested I try it on because it's super bright, but I already knew I wanted it. (I love bold lipsticks, I'm not a nude kind of girl). It's a matte, so it's a bit drying but it lasts quite a while. I noticed even after I take it off it will stain my lips - even over night sometimes. Maybe I wasn't using a good enough makeup remover. Either way I love it. I'm doing the breast cancer run for the cure tomorrow (where everything is pink) & this colour will be perfect!