August 1, 2014 | 1277 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Candy Yum-Yum

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an extremely bright, neon shade. It is a blue toned pink with a matte finish. It's really pigmented, fully opaque, and lasts for hours and hours on the lips. You need to make sure you wear lip balm before you put this on, so it doesn't accentuate any dryness you have. It's not a shade I get a lot of use out of because of how bright it is. It's too bright to just pair it with mascara, or a bold/smokey eye, you have to find the right balance. Overall it's a great lipstick!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by MrsBaddieBrown

I recently gave in and finally brought candy yum yum and while I love the color it brings out every dry spot on my lips. I put full speed ahead on top of it and I actually love the color the stain leaves behind. Love the color but it's very dry for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Missconsistency

Candy Yum Yum is a special vibrant electric hot pink shade which provokes sense of cheer, youth, and energy all combined. I am glad to add this to my collection. The formula and color pigmentation is way beyond of the Maybellines Fuschia Fever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by sierraxoxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my all time favorite lipstick and first MAC lip purchase. It's neon pink with a matte finish that makes the color pop even more. A lot of people think it's too much, but I always get compliments when I wear it out! Honestly, you have to have confidence to pull this color off. It's fierce and I love it♥

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Milly17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

lovely bright shade. really pops on the lips.. gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Niza9

I absolutely LOVE this lipstick. It is a bright, neon matte pink. Super fun! It is a bit of a daring color so if you are not into brighter, bolder lip colors you might want to try something a little bit more toned down and work your way up to Candy Yum Yum. On the other hand, getting this lipstick might change your mind! I do guarantee this lipstick will make you fall in love lol. I was debating whether to get it or not but I am so glad I did. Beautiful color.!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

This is my first MAC lipstick and I'm happy I picked such a fun colour. The girl who was helping me suggested I try it on because it's super bright, but I already knew I wanted it. (I love bold lipsticks, I'm not a nude kind of girl). It's a matte, so it's a bit drying but it lasts quite a while. I noticed even after I take it off it will stain my lips - even over night sometimes. Maybe I wasn't using a good enough makeup remover. Either way I love it. I'm doing the breast cancer run for the cure tomorrow (where everything is pink) & this colour will be perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by MissAngelina

I have been on a MAC boycott since they started testing on animals again but I have wanted this lipstick since it first came out and I just couldn't resist any longer. I love, love, love the colour but I find this so very drying on my lips unlike any other MAC lipstick I own.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Efeemck

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this lipstick. Very bright and vibrant. Fantastic lasting power as with all mac's lippies. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Angelysabelle

I have a penchant for bold lipsticks. I usually use pink or red lipsticks even if I'm in school. When this came out, people were crazy about this and that piqued my interest. I wanted to try this because everyone went bananas over this.

I love the color on the tube. On me, I'm still on the fence whether I like it or not and I've had this lipstick for more than 3 months. I'm have a neutral undertone so the lipstick looks okay on me but I feel like it's too bright for my liking. When I use a brush, I like how it registers on my lips. It's slightly muted so it's not too bright.

It's very florescent so I mix it with my nude shades.