April 19, 2014 | 1659 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by daisy55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip balm is fantastic! I have it in three colours: Pink Blossom, Rose and Red Dahlia, and although I love the other two, this one is my fave! It goes on really smooth and adds a touch of pink that is slightly lighter than my actual lip colour (but not in an unnatural way) - I simply love it.

I read some reviews on MUA where people say that these lip balms are not in fact moisturising and actually dried their lips out - I have not experienced this at all! My lips tend to get very dry and I find these quite moisturising, in fact I actually love reapplying! Note: You WILL have to reapply quite often if you are after lasting colour, these last probably only two to three hours max (without eating/drinking) but I have no problems with this. In my opinion, lip balms are meant to be reapplied! Also, I LOVE the smell - like raspberry lollies. Makes reapplying a pleasure!

I only have a couple of issues with this - the first is the packaging. It's a large paper tube so when I opened it for the first time (it was sealed with sticky tape) parts of the paper peeled off and now it looks ugly! I do get that it protects the lip balm from melting away in hot weather, but still, would've been nicer if it was more well thought out. Also, the price - I got this on a 3 for 2 deal at Priceline but I paid $30, which is a little steep for three lip balms considering they are pretty small and not the jumbo sized lip balms you expect from the giant packaging! I do think it's worth it though because I had been on the hunt for a moisturising lip balm that provides sheer but pretty colour, and now I have three!

Overall, I'm giving it a 4. Very happy with the product, but the packaging and price are a let down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I recieved this as a gift, and it's not something I would have bought for myself since it's seven dollars, which for a tinted lip balm is a bit expensive. I'm so glad my fried got me this! It's my HG lip product, and I take it everywhere I go. The color is subtle, but still pigmented, and it moisturizes wonderfully. It's amazing, and it keeps my lips soft all day long. The packaging is also really cute. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 4:26:00 AM More reviews by lia333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A lot of people are complaining because these cost around $7 each, well in Australia they cost $15 which s just ridiculous!! I would never have bought this based on the pricing, but I received this product in hibiscus for my b-day and i have to say it's great. Usually i have to choose between color or balm (I find balms make my lip color wear off really quickly) which means dry and flaky lips in winter, but this means you can have subtle color and healthy lips. I would buy this for $7, but I think $15 is just ott!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

This was an average lip balm. The color was nothing special and it did not last long. It has an unpleasant odor. It was pretty expensive and not worth the money. The packaging is an ugly brown color. I do like the natural things in it, but Burt's Bees has better products than this.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by mmikala62

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

not worth it!!!!the packaging is soo ugly once it comes out of the jumbo case thing.the product is kind of salty and leaves my lips dry(which kind of defeats the purpose).not impressive.very diappointed with this bb's product:(

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by icing78

Very moisturizing and non greasy. However, the color is barely noticeable. and the price is a little too expensive as a lip barm.

update: I like it more now--I found out that if I use a little more the color showsup more. The quality is satisfatory as a tinted lip balm. It is only sort of expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2012 5:53:00 AM More reviews by cmannequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Not very moisturizing. Off putting smell similar to the rose one. Formula is too... weird? Mine had some tiny white chunks in it that separated after i had it in my pocket during school and it melted a bit o.O I dont like the color. Was expecting a lighter pink, but instead got a magentaish pink. Clashes with my yellowish skin. In general I dont really like these burts bees tinted lip balms

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have to say that this lip balm surprised me. I normally love Burt's Bees lip products but when these tinted lip balms came out I thought they were too pricey. I figured no lip balm can be worth $7. So I decided to swap for this item (brand new) and I actually love it! The formula is sooo incredibly moisturizing and has a nice slip to it. The lasting power is very good for a tinted lip balm. I also love the color - Pink Blossom is the perfect MLBB color on me, and it has no shimmer whatsoever which I like. I think it would make a good base for another lip color or with a lip gloss over it too. I would go as far as to say that this is the best tinted balm I've ever tried (and I've tried Korres lip butter as well as many others). I think this is making my HG lip product list. And most definitely an item I'd purchase in the future - it turns out it is worth the price afterall imo :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by seussisms

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My friend got a 4-pack for Christmas and gave me the Pink Blossom, as the color didn't work for her. WOW. I was really surprised by this little lip balm. First, the color looks neon pink in the tube but goes wears as a natural, playful pink. The perfect natural daytime shade, really. This is my new MLBB. Two, it wears like a lip balm, not a lip gloss. You will have to reapply it like you would have to any Chapstick-like balm.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by tastest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would never buy this again. A JUMBO container which contained a teeny, tiny tube of balm. Talk about consumer deception!!! Shoppers beware, if giving this as a gift. You WILL be dispappointed and so will the person who gets this.