April 20, 2014 | 1893 users online

Blush - Milani - Baked Blush - Coralina

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by jumpstartmy5ht

I saw this blush at a drugstore, and I bought it on a whim. I have purchased a few Milani products and haven't been hugely impressed. Like others, the shimmery coral color captured my interest, and I had to buy it.

Overall, I like this blush. I hate the brush that's included with the packaging. It's hard, and it doesn't blend the colors well. I like the blush with my Nars brushes, and the color is really natural on my pale skin with yellow undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by lhuynh10

I am surprisingly enjoying Milani blushes in general. The glitter at first glance was frightening for my combination skin, however, just tap off the excess on your blush brush and the glitter comes right off. What's left on the brush that goes on your skin is just shimmer. This color is awesome for my light, yellow-toned skin. It gives a great flush during the winter. It stays on from 5am to 5pm, I would recommend it for oily skin. These blushes are one of the few on the market that doesn't require me to reapply. I've used it religiously and have not caused a dent in the product. I really can't speak enough for baked products because they tend to be quite pigmented with minimal product so you can use less for a great payoff. If you are worried about having too much shimmer on your face with other products you may already use with shimmer in them, I balance this blush out with a matte bronzer or contour, and no highlight.

As for packaging, it's too big for my liking and I'm not a fan of the extra brush underneath the blush. It's too dense so even if you're trying to save space when traveling and not bring an extra brush, it's not practical because it applies way too much color.

Final verdict: great quality for the money, highly pigmented, has become my staple blush in my routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Ladyleopard805

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

For reference I'm an NC30-35, with yellow undertones, This blush is beautiful and very pigmented considering it's a drugstore blush. Love the fact that Milani is cruelty-free as well. Blush is not chalky or cheap, applies wonderfully. Really brightens up my complexion, esspecially if paired with bronzer!! The brush that comes with it is tossable, the packaging is fairly sturdy. No HUGE chunks of glitter. It's a must have for olive skin tones:)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by karinjedwards

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a NW 47 in MAC. Deep Complexion and was told that more orange/peachy colors give you a more natural glow. I have tried several lines in their peach colors to give me this glow and they were ok. I saw this in Walmart. It is so pretty I had to try it. I thought what's the worst, if I don't like it I can return it. Overall, this is beautiful on me and I have seen it on several other people as well. I asked my boyfriend and he said it doesn't look like I have any makeup on. He said it just looks like I am glowing. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by ativaneyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i NEVER buy ds blush, but this color was just too beautiful to pass up when i saw it. for the price, i figured even if i hate it, who cares?

turns out, i LOVE this blush. the color is so unique and gorgeous. i was initially intimidated by how bright it looks in the pan, but it is very easy to control the amount you apply and is very easily blended. it adds a great, healthy color to my cheeks, especially in the summer.

the packaging is the only downside, as the top tends to break very easily if dropped.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by peachesndream

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great color and the best blush from a drugstore hands down!! I love this! I am pretty fair (NC 20/NW 20) and this is a pretty flush of color. It is kind of peachy pink on my skin and I love it! It does not have shimmer or glitter on my face despite it looking like that in the pan. Speaking of the pan, this is a really pretty shade to look at!

I am not a huge fan of the packaging. Like others have said, it is kind of bulky and a little bit cheap looking but that wouldn't deter me from buying this again. Great quality! The color lasts all day for me and in general, I find it hard to over-apply these blushes.

I have 4 of them and this is a favorite color. I think it would look nice on a lot of skin tones. Also, I was hesitant at first to buy it bc it looks so orange and bright, but it really isn't once you apply it. I would buy again in a heart beat!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Yasuko14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I have been wanting this blush for MONTHS but never got around to picking it up.(waiting for a sale) I finally caved and grabbed it at full price, about 8-9 dollars.

I am IN LOVE. I never buy two of anything mostly because I never really love anything enough. I will be buying another Coralina. There is no blush in this color that is under $20 to my knowledge.

This blush is shimmery and I LOVE SHIMMERY!
I have never loved a blush in my makeup history, but Coralina is amazing for my NC15 skin

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by sydneythekidd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These blushes are very high quality, and last both a very long time on the skin and in the pan. They blend very well, but it should be mentioned that Coralina (along with the other brighter or darker shades) should be applied sparingly because it is pretty impossible to tone down this blush once it's on and put for good. It's a very pink-y bright color that is not quite as orange as I had expected it to be, but still indefinitely coral and not just pink. Perfect for any skintone but looks most natural when I'm tanner or at least not just stark white like normal. It definitely has much more shimmer than it's peach counterpart, Luminoso, but it's still very pretty and can be blended to impart a glow rather than just glitter on your face. The marbling is STUNNING.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by sukayna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this from Walgreens mostly because I thought it just looked pretty in the pan (typical MUA'er) lol. I recall it being around $7. I was a bit disappointed when I swatched this on my arm, it was a TOTAL glitterbomb. However, when applied on the face 90% of the glitter falls off and imparts a beautiful and lively, fiery glow. The color is a pigmented true coral, with silver and orange swirls in the pan. It's really pigmented, but with a light hand it looks perfect on my NC30-35 skin. Really pretty, glad I bought this on a whim!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrival

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Coralina is more of a cool toned coral with a red base and silver glitter veins. When you swipe your brush into the blush, you will notice silver glitter particles flying in the air. So, if you are not into shimmery blushes, this isn't for you. I only gave this blush 3 lippies because it isn't pigmented enough for me (NC40). I really need to pack this on to see any color and the more you pack, the more glitter you see. The shade itself is very gorgeous and compliments my skintone but I wouldn't repurchase this one due to the lack of pigment and as well as staying power. For me, Milani Baked blushes fade after a few hours.