Milani Baked Blush - Corallina

Not tested on animals

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Lovely blush. Goes on very pigmented, a bright warm neon pink, almost coral. Not as much orange, as it is pink. VERY shimmery. a chunky gold shimmer.
When I blend it out, the color fades and looks semi-natural, but the glitter stays : ( Not my cup of tea.

on 7/20/2013 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This blush is so beautiful and sparkly. I just love it, it looks amazing with my skin tone and has a highlight effect as well. I will definately repurchase this blush.

on 7/19/2013 1:29:00 PM

After falling in love with the Luminoso shade from the same line I wanted to try the rest. Unfortunately, this shade Corallina has massive flecks of glitter in it unlike the finely milled ones in Luminoso. I bought this one based on the rave reviews I've read but I thought it would be good to let people know it is NOT like Luminoso at all. Beware of glitter!

on 7/4/2013 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Amazing blush and the shimmer adds a great look, and I usually hate shimmery blushes.

on 6/26/2013 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The pigmentation of this one if great. It does have shimmer AND glitter, so be aware of that. Kind of like a blush + highlight in one.

on 6/18/2013 11:05:00 PM

Such a great pigmented blush that gives a perfect summer glow. I love that this blush is not just one color and has a hue of gold and coral in it. When applied it gives my face a great sunkissed glow that looks flawless. Really enjoy wearing this during summer time.

on 6/18/2013 10:47:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Gah this blush is SO. PRETTY. Both in the pan and on the cheeks. In the pan it's a reddish-pink with swirls of cream and orange-gold; swatched it comes out as a red-coral. Perfect for spring and summer. It's finely milled, and INCREDIBLY PIGMENTED. I only require one or two taps of my brush - followed by tapping off any excess - and it's the perfect amount of flush. It can be very easy to overdo, so I don't recommend it to those who tend to apply their blush with a heavy hand.

I actually really recommend the above process of applying - tapping the brush in the pan and tapping off the excess - because it avoids two major problems: first, this blush does tend to have a lot of fallout and tapping the brush in the pan avoids making a mess; and second, being sure to tap off the excess also gets rid of a lot of the glitter in the blush.

For indeed, this IS a very glittery-shimmery blush. I know a lot of people hate that, but I quite like it - as long as I tap off the excess as mentioned above, it's reduced from all-out glitter to a fine shimmer on my cheeks. Whether that emphasizes pores, I don't know - my pores are only larger towards the center of my face and I prefer to wear my blush further back on my cheekbones. So those of you who don't want a potential glitterbomb - Avoid this like the plague.

The only big thing it loses points for with me is the packaging. It looks very classy and nice upon purchasing, but the gold gets covered in fingerprints very quickly. Additionally I find the mirror-and-brush compartment to be unnecessary - the brush isn't that great - and it just makes it kind of uncomfortably bulky.

Other than that, what a fantastic blush. I use it everyday now and I'm always amazed by how PRETTY it is.

on 6/16/2013 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Shade description: bright red coral

- pigmented
- long wearing
- gives pretty glow

- packaging

Comments: Originally I didn't like this because it leans more red than coral on me. However, I've gotten use to it and think its very pretty. I love the subtle glow it gives (not glittery or frosty at all) and the staying power. It's highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way.

Will repurchase.

on 6/10/2013 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm so glad I decided to purchase this blush! I love the packaging and the fact that it comes with a mirror, but the little brush that comes with it is pointless in my opinion. I love how beautiful it looks in the pan, but, more importantly, I love how it looks on the skin. It really is a true coral blush with shimmer. It brightens up my whole face in a natural way. I will for sure be repurchasing this again!

on 5/28/2013 10:41:00 AM

I really like this blush. It does show up a little more red than I would like. But it is still pretty. I would give it more lipies if the color was more coral and less red. I don't have any problem with glitter.

Video Reviews & Tutorials