October 21, 2014 | 1764 users online

Blush - Milani - Baked Blush - Corallina

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by ktmacup

I really like this blush. It does show up a little more red than I would like. But it is still pretty. I would give it more lipies if the color was more coral and less red. I don't have any problem with glitter.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Clo0107

This is a beautiful coral color for spring and summer but i only use a little or i'll look like a disco ball or clown. i have to blend very well too or it's not natural looking.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by amra1221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The shimmer was such an overload ..i looked super shiny. Terrible blush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love it! I've been looking for a decently priced coral blush for a long time. I've never had one before and really wanted to try one for the spring/ summer. When I first saw the glitter in this I wondered if this would actually be wearable. I hate glitter on my face! Like one reviewer said, as long as you tap the excess off your brush (do not use the brush it comes with), you will get rid of most, if not all, of the glitter. The color is a gorgeous natural color. The packaging is cheesy looking and really flimsy. I really hope I don't drop this on the tile or it will be trash. As far as the actual product, I highly recommend it! The price isn't great at $7.99 at WalMart, but it is way cheaper than most other coral blushes that are generally only available in higher end brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by livinggreality

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my, how I love this blush!
like most people have said, I was immediately drawn toward this blush because of the color--- I've never seen anything like it in the drugstore. (admittedly, I was planning on buying Luminoso first but there weren't any left soooo.. empty handed I refuse to be!)
initially, upon first close look, I could see the chunks of silver glitter but I'm so happy I decided to take the risk and buy it.
when you tap off excess, and you should if you don't want the glitter on your face, most of the glitter just kinda falls off and leaves the true color of the blush on your brush.
This blush gives me such a nice, natural looking flush! (NC30, more olive) it's a coral-red color on me.
I was so thrilled to see that it didn't have mineral oil which most blushes do these days because mineral oil breaks me out.
the brush that comes with it I do not recommend you use, it's too stiff and it'll just leave an awkward streak of red on your cheeks.
docked 1 lippie for the crappy packaging, DO NOT LET IT FALL OR ELSE IT'LL BREAK! :( trust me I'd know
Definitely repurchasing when I run out
oh btw, I found mine at walmart for about $10.00CDN rounded which is on the more expensive side but I love the color enough to dismiss it

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by carling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is just gorgeous! I was drawn to its unusual shade immediately because I had nothing like it in my collection. It's highly pigmented and I can't say enough about the color. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by applesaucefireworks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh my do I love this blush. The first time I swatched one of the Milani Baked Blushes, I was extremely put off by the over-abundance of glitter. I did NOT want my face to look like a disco ball, so I did not purchase. However, I was curious still and checked out MUA for reviews.

Coralina caught my eye because it's a rather unique shade for a drugstore blush - you find a lot of pinks and peaches, but not a bright coral like this. It's very flattering for my skin tone which is a warm olive shade and turns my cheeks the shade I would naturally blush (my cheeks but better?) This is a rather pigmented shade so use caution when applying. I can't really comment on lasting power as I set all my makeup with a setting spray so everything lasts fairly well for me, though I do notice this lasting longer than my ELF blushes do. (I'd say it lasts around 4-6 hours on me.)

Yes, there is some glitter however, most of it does fall off if you tap your brush. If Milani would release this shade as a "matte" I would be most excited. I don't love the shimmer, but it's not anything that discourages me from using it either.

My biggest complaint is the packaging. My lord does it feel cheap. The pan that holds the plush is coming loose from the container and I find the mirror/blush they include to essentially be a waste of space.

While I don't see myself ever going through this entire blush (you get a lot!), I would definitely repurchase if I were to lose it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by velvetgirl

I bought this shade because once in a while I like to try more peachy shades, but when I do I remember, I need to stick more cooler tones. I wanted to like it, it looks pretty in the compact but not so much on me. But that's not Milani's fault. I think the blush applies nicely and I like that the pan is actually round. I usually use Clinique and they have square pans. However it's hard to open this blush for some reason, so I took a point off for that. I also thought it could be cheaper. Overall I may repurchase the baked blushes in a different shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by jumpstartmy5ht

I saw this blush at a drugstore, and I bought it on a whim. I have purchased a few Milani products and haven't been hugely impressed. Like others, the shimmery coral color captured my interest, and I had to buy it.

Overall, I like this blush. I hate the brush that's included with the packaging. It's hard, and it doesn't blend the colors well. I like the blush with my Nars brushes, and the color is really natural on my pale skin with yellow undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by lhuynh10

I am surprisingly enjoying Milani blushes in general. The glitter at first glance was frightening for my combination skin, however, just tap off the excess on your blush brush and the glitter comes right off. What's left on the brush that goes on your skin is just shimmer. This color is awesome for my light, yellow-toned skin. It gives a great flush during the winter. It stays on from 5am to 5pm, I would recommend it for oily skin. These blushes are one of the few on the market that doesn't require me to reapply. I've used it religiously and have not caused a dent in the product. I really can't speak enough for baked products because they tend to be quite pigmented with minimal product so you can use less for a great payoff. If you are worried about having too much shimmer on your face with other products you may already use with shimmer in them, I balance this blush out with a matte bronzer or contour, and no highlight.

As for packaging, it's too big for my liking and I'm not a fan of the extra brush underneath the blush. It's too dense so even if you're trying to save space when traveling and not bring an extra brush, it's not practical because it applies way too much color.

Final verdict: great quality for the money, highly pigmented, has become my staple blush in my routine.