Hard Candy Fox in A Box - Skinny Dipping

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/10/2011 4:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

When i first seen this at walmart i fell in love with the packaging! its so freaking cute! it reminds me alot of my benifit box blushes. i think they are a great dupe of them as well. the color is great u get from them u just lightly dab ur brush in them and u get great color. staying power is alright. if u use alot of the product it can be a bit chalky.

on 8/3/2011 5:15:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

My new favorite go-to blush. I'm very fair, & this shade gives me a nice pop of color that brightens up my whole face, without being over the top. The packaging is very cute as well, & you can't go wrong with the price!

on 7/30/2011 6:49:00 AM

I kept seeing this at Walmart and skipping it because I thought it would just end up as another blush in my collection that I don't wear. One day I decided to go for it because I was just craving some new makeup purchases, and I am so glad that this finally came home with me. There is nothing I would change about this blush. The packaging is adorable and practical, its a beautiful shade and long wearing. There is no shimmer just a matte coral/bronze shade that looks great on my skin whether I am tan or pale.
Many people have commented that their boxes would not close. I just bent the lid when I took it out of the packaging and now it closes very easily and even stays closed while upside down. Otherwise at first it would not shut for me either.
Obviously, the brush included is no where near practical and I consider it to be a novelty. Instead I use my blush brush or kabuki. This is very pigmented but not so much that you have to worry about picking up too much product and having to be careful with application, I find that it blends seamlessly and flawlessly into my cheeks. I would definitely buy this again and will probably buy a couple more shades even though I think this one is the prettiest of all.

on 7/25/2011 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this stuff! The packaging is a bit annoying but I have it stored in a little drawer so it's not that big of a deal for me. I would never dream of using that flimsy little brush it came with! I apply mine with either a duo fibre brush, or an angled blush brush. I swipe my brush in the pan very lightly about two or three times, then knock the extra off. It will pick up so much color! I think this blush is even more pigmented than my NARS blush, if you can believe it, for a fourth of the price. I read other people describing this as a coral color but on my very fair skin (NC15 can be a bit dark), it's totally orange. I don't mean that in a bad way though. I just apply it very lightly on the back of my cheekbones and it looks like a very natural flush. I will totally purchase this again if I ever run out, and am thinking of purchasing even more Hard Candy products.

on 6/17/2011 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is hands down my favorite blush to date. I'm NC 40 at the moment and this just gives my cheeks such a natural pinch of color. I usually stick to pinkish blushes, but wanted a change and picked up this coral watermelon color. It looks soooo good on my skin. When I first put this on I thought wow this is bright and really pigmented, but I blended it out with my Mac 109 brush and it simply looks flawless.

on 6/10/2011 2:52:00 AM

I absolutely love this coral blush! It is the only one I have used that actually comes off peachy coral. Stays on a long time and extremely pigmented. I would say they are more pigmented than my mac blushes!! Love love love!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love orangey peachy blushes and I'm very impressed with the quality and pigmentation of this blush. It's not too shimmery and it stays on my oily face all day long. LOVE!

on 5/1/2011 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Okay, so on my darker skin to, this comes off as as orange slivery shimmer mess. This all I can say.

on 5/1/2011 10:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was eyeing this blush for quite awhile until today, I finally caved. I was searching for an orange/peachy coloured blush to pair with my (sunless!!) tan. I love how it looks! It really brings out the blue of my eyes and doesn't even look bad with my blonde hair. I love it and will continue to buy, as it's the prettiest blush I've ever seen.

I must say, however...the packaging isn't so great. The box is definitely cute, but it doesn't like to close properly, however, the colour is so great on me, I'm not going to be snobby about the packaging.. A must by for girls that love that beachy summer look!

on 4/26/2011 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is how much pigment I've always wished that the Benefit blushes would have for 1/6th of the price!!
I have been looking for a perfect color to use with my bright orange lipsticks which I'm loving this spring! I love the duo tones in it,and tend to mix them together before applying. The bronze tone reminds me a bit of Benefit's Dallas and the other side it's the prettiest coral. You don't need very much to make an impact (I'm NC40) and due to my oily skin I also love that it doesn't have much shimmer.

I'm in love!!!