Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit (Reformulated & New packaging 2011)

3.3

on 6/21/2013 7:21:00 AM

The powder is useless and makes my under eyes look cakes with concealer. Unfortunately without the powder however, the concealer is relatively useless as it doesn't stay on for very long. The colour match is great and it feels nice and creamy rather than very dry, as I have found with other concealers, but unfortunately that's the only upside, and for the price I definitely wouldn't buy again.

on 6/5/2013 2:28:00 PM

I was VERY disappointed with this product. I had high hopes for it since I heard from my friends that it was a great product. However, it looked very cakey on my under eye area... Especially after applying that white powder beside the cream. It also was breaking me out so had to return it. So sad :(

on 4/17/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Great under eye concealer. So smooth and creamy. I'd continue purchasing this if I didn't find something more affordable -MAC studio finish concealer. This concealer contains 1.4g of product while MAC one contains 7g of product, with a lot more cheaper price. So, in my opinion, this is absolutely a great concealer. But the price is so ridiculous.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

the concealer itself is a good product , if you choose to buy it make sure you get the concealer by itself and not the duo with the powder..unfortunately i did not know that this is possible and the saleswoman at Douglas of course never mentioned it and sold me the more expensive product
the powder is useless , i noticed no improvement and apply the concealer alone. it works fine for me.

on 3/24/2013 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i saw some good reviews and ads on this product. went ahead to try it. i dont really have that much to cover for the under eye area and pretty smooth however this concealer just won't deliver at all. no matter what it wont go on smooth, with or without eye cream and it is just horrid, it is worse than not putting it on, no matter how much patting i pat with the finger or the concealer brush. the sales reps just couldnt get it to work on me, she patted until my eyes were hurting so bad and still wont work. i honestly dont know why that is.

on 2/23/2013 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A very average concealer, creases if you don't moisturize properly. I apply it by patting this on my skin, so because of that the packaging is unhygienic (even though I wash my hands before using this). I cannot wait to finish it up.

on 1/30/2013 7:13:00 AM

I have tried a few concealers but came back to this trusty BB one. I usually put on foundation, then the BB corrector and then the concealer and finish it with powder.
I find it will stay all day, but I live in Australia so it's very humid and moist and sometimes I find my eye make-up will smudge under my eyes a little; not sure if this is a concealer or eye make-up issue.
In general I'm very happy with it as it cover my dark circles/ bags better than any other concealer I've tried and has minimal caking.

on 1/26/2013 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is one of my most favourite concealers. I have it in the shade porcelain, because my skin is very pale. It works beautifully in giving me coverage under my eyes, so it looks as though it is completely natural, like I don't have bags under the eyes! It also does a good job of covering any redness or imperfections when my skin decides to have an off day. When used with the setting powder it lasts all day so you have a nice fresh, wide awake look. I also like the packaging, its sleek and convienient and looks good. I think the only thing that puts me off repurchasing is the price, because it is a little expensive for what it is, but it is good quality so you get what you pay for. Would most definitely recommend.

on 1/25/2013 9:31:00 PM

I love the color options of this creamy concelar kit. I love the concelar is on one side and the powder is on the other side. It has a very smart and cute packaging. I use the shade of warm natural it is a prefect match!! My only issue is this concelar does crease through out the day. I don't if it is the product or my application, but I have to touch up to fix the creasing that occurs.

on 1/19/2013 5:33:00 PM

Absolutely love this concealer!
This is my first under eye concealer and it is in the perfect shade for my skin. It's def a creamy concealer, I use my ring finger to dab some product on my skin. Then with the same ring finger I blend it in. It goes on well, dries quickly & matte. I have used the powder that comes with it and it does make a difference. Regular translucent powders and matte powders just doesn't really keep it on all day. The powder that comes with it is a little yellow, which in all of them the are but goes on relatively translucent and makes the concealer stay on all day and night!