Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit (Reformulated & New packaging 2011)

3.3

on 7/27/2013 10:58:00 AM

I'm using Concealer in Natural and Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow. If you have extra money then go get one! But.. But.. But! In my own opinion, it's pricey for the coverage it gives and it's so small you can finish it within a month. I use it on my dark circles, blemishes and pimples and they are well covered for a longer time than Revlon's photoready concealer. However, Revlon gives the same coverage you just have to retouch a little.. like after 7 hours. What's a little effort if you can save a lot more.. Yes? :) For me, there are a lot better brands of concealer that you can buy for a cheaper or same price. Check out Revlon, Art Deco and K-palette!

on 6/30/2013 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have just bought this product on basis of rave reviews from websites. While it covers dark circles very well - no doubt about that - I have noticed creasing which is disappointing because it means I swap one issue (dark circles) for another (wrinkles and creasing). I had better results with MAC and I won't buy this BB duo again.

on 6/27/2013 8:45:00 AM

I don't get how anyone can rave about this concealer. It's like putting cake frosting under the eyes that creases like CRAzY! Coverage yes is good but its not a good look when a concealer creases so much under the eye and looks so cakey. Laura Mercier secret concealer does the same thing. They are the worst when it comes to creasing and looking cakey. Also the amount of product there is in this package is a joke. You'll hit the pan almost as soon as you start lol. The price however is def up there! The price doesn't justify the amount.

Holy grail concealer for my under eye circles! Perfect little kit to take with you out and about. This is what I'd call an industrial strength concealer. Comes with a special setting powder in Pale Yellow (love love love) which I'm probably going to purchase as well in its full size! GO GET IT NOW!!

on 6/21/2013 7:21:00 AM

The powder is useless and makes my under eyes look cakes with concealer. Unfortunately without the powder however, the concealer is relatively useless as it doesn't stay on for very long. The colour match is great and it feels nice and creamy rather than very dry, as I have found with other concealers, but unfortunately that's the only upside, and for the price I definitely wouldn't buy again.

on 6/5/2013 2:28:00 PM

I was VERY disappointed with this product. I had high hopes for it since I heard from my friends that it was a great product. However, it looked very cakey on my under eye area... Especially after applying that white powder beside the cream. It also was breaking me out so had to return it. So sad :(

on 4/17/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Great under eye concealer. So smooth and creamy. I'd continue purchasing this if I didn't find something more affordable -MAC studio finish concealer. This concealer contains 1.4g of product while MAC one contains 7g of product, with a lot more cheaper price. So, in my opinion, this is absolutely a great concealer. But the price is so ridiculous.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

the concealer itself is a good product , if you choose to buy it make sure you get the concealer by itself and not the duo with the powder..unfortunately i did not know that this is possible and the saleswoman at Douglas of course never mentioned it and sold me the more expensive product
the powder is useless , i noticed no improvement and apply the concealer alone. it works fine for me.

on 3/24/2013 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i saw some good reviews and ads on this product. went ahead to try it. i dont really have that much to cover for the under eye area and pretty smooth however this concealer just won't deliver at all. no matter what it wont go on smooth, with or without eye cream and it is just horrid, it is worse than not putting it on, no matter how much patting i pat with the finger or the concealer brush. the sales reps just couldnt get it to work on me, she patted until my eyes were hurting so bad and still wont work. i honestly dont know why that is.

on 2/23/2013 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A very average concealer, creases if you don't moisturize properly. I apply it by patting this on my skin, so because of that the packaging is unhygienic (even though I wash my hands before using this). I cannot wait to finish it up.