NARS Illuminator in Copacabana

4.1

on 10/15/2013 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is pretty good. Just a bit too sparkly with a silvery sheen. Very expensive. I prefer more skin-toned highlighters if they are liquid. This works pretty well though.

on 9/28/2013 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think this product is fantastic! I've used so many highlighters including the popular high beam, becca skin perfector, etc and still this NARS one cannot be beat. I've also tried the NARS multiple and do not prefer them at all. The Laguna shade in this illuminator is also great but has more glitter, while the copacabana one is just the perfect dewy, sheen. I wear this everyday under foundation and have worn it for two years now. I have a back up bottle waiting for when I finish my current one, but it takes forever to finish a bottle which is great.

on 9/13/2013 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Yay, I'm super happy I found this stuff. I'm pretty fair-skinned with pinkish undertones and this suits my skin perfectly without looking too glittery or artificial. It just lends a really subtle, fresh, dewy look to my skin. I rated it full marks for the price because although it's expensive, you really only need to use a teeny tiny bit at a time so it should last a really long time.

on 8/26/2013 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I absolutely adore this product. It is the most gorgeous illuminator on the market. I will wear this everyday, even if I am going sans make up, just to give myself a refreshing dewy look. This is my go-to product to make my face look fresh and awake. It makes my skin feel extremely soft and my pores don't stand out (even though I have a lot of pores!) A little gem that belongs in every woman's make up bag!

on 7/12/2013 6:59:00 AM

I was´nt shure if I should buy the multiple or the illuminator in Copacabana, but I went with the illuminator because it had the most shimmer and blended so nicely in to the skin. It is a cool toned highlighting cream, that looks nice on fair skin, and a definite summer-product. I wish I could get more use of it, but I find the powder highlighters to be easier and reach more for them.

on 5/14/2013 8:38:00 PM

Love this stuff! Easy to use and a little goes a long way.

on 3/20/2013 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I really enjoy using this illuminator. However, the only thing that I am not too crazy about is that it does not come full in the bottle but a litte on your finger goes a long way. It really makes your face glow!

on 3/19/2013 12:23:00 AM

I use this almost every day. It's hard for me to find highlighters that are lighter than my skintone, but this one is perfect. As a side note, it is very, very similar to Benefit Highbeam.

on 2/25/2013 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I *love* this product! I am very fair, and this product melts into my skin and gives a light pink highlight to my upper cheeks and up to my temple area. I am not a fan of NARS copacabana multiple because it's a hard stick, and gets really hard with time, making application very difficult, if not impossible. When I realized NARS came out with the liquid copacabana, I was thrilled. I'm not sure it it would work on anyone with darker skin tones. It is pricey, $30.00 for 1.2 ounce, but you only use a tweeny little bit, and I love the highlight it gives me, so it's worth it (and I don't spend a lot of money on stuff).

on 1/17/2013 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

NARS, you disappoint. So I really want to like NARS. I want to buy and have and use NARS products. I want to love them like other people love them. But there’s just nothing I like! The Sephora SA recommended this product over Albatross as a highlighter for me, saying that it would be easier to use, rather than packing on Albatross and hoping that it shows up for its magical highlighting powers. I’m very pale and warm-toned, so something snow/paper/white-out white is simply the same color as my skin, just about. And, sure enough, this product does NOT show up on my skin. At all. I can pack it on and get some glitter out of it, but it wears off quickly. As for mixing it in with my foundation or moisturizer . . . seems pointless. I notice no difference. NARS, please produce a product that actually does something on my skin. I returned Cococabana.

Top Rated NARS Products