January 29, 2015 | 1927 users online

Liquid - Mary Kay - Time Wise Matte Wear Liquid Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

If you want pimples, then this product is for you!

Also, if you want people asking why you are wearing so much foundation, then this product is for you!

Impossible to blend and looks like cake.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Gigit77

Somebody tried to tell me that Mary Kay was the same as Lancome, so I went to a Mary Kay open house and tried this one on. I currently use Teint Visionnaire from Lancome, which isn't even in the same category as this cheap feeling Mary Kay foundation This stuff really burned my sensitive skin. I had it on for about an hour and I had to wash it off, and my skin was all red and blotchy after. Coverage looked chalky and fake and I didn't care for the way it looked. Worst foundation I ever used, worse than Walmart brands. I've never had a foundation actually burn my skin before.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by QueenBee1217

I used to wear this foundation because I am extremely oily. Keeps my face matte for a few hours but when you blot your face, it comes off too. Good full coverage, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by rMasters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This really didn't cut it for me. The color match was good but in order for me to get decent coverage I had to put so much on that it caked up, even with a primer, powder and setting spray. Not worth the money and having to deal with an annoying sales person

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by yaritzardz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its a good product. I love the way it goes on , a very pretty porcelain look. What i dont like about it , is that after a few hours (3-4 hrs) it starts showing the redness around my cheeks. Im not sure if its full coverage or not but maybe thats the reason why ... I was also wondering if that was bcus i didnt put enough on ?? Can anyone help me with that ?!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by curren3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I should say that I have normal/combination-dry skin, but the luminous foundation looks glittery, shiny and pasty all at the same time, so I tried this. I LOVE medium coverage and the now discontinued full-coverage, but the new ones are really bad. This may be good for VERY oily skin, but for the majority of skin (slightly oily through normal/combo), this is WAY too drying. I also don't like the watery texture of the new foundations. The old ones were I think a silicone base and kind of sat on top of fine lines and flaws...these are watery and sink in.

Mary Kay makes excellent products but I really don't know what the company was thinking with these...too bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

It has a wide variety of color selection, so you are bound to find the right shade. It also has a buildable coverage, and it looks BEAUTIFUL! Makes the skin look like porcelain and lasts throughout the day decently. It doesn't have a foul smell, and a little goes a long way... Well, I have lots of good things to say about this foundation!
As for the cons, I just find the price a little too high, (as usual with Mary Kay products). I should just forget about my friend consultant and start purchasing online for best deals on this (and other) brands. Also, I noticed my skin started breaking out more regularly since I started using this foundation (I have combination skin), but I can't assure you this product is the definite culprit since I have been dealing with college stress and hormones and all that stuff lol. Anyways, I'm sure you'll love this product. Take it from someone with VERY problematic skin.
********** UPDATE *********
Looks beautiful after HOURS of use and controls oil amazingly! I find it works better for me than many other high end foundations I own! Lasts a lot, love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Gracie15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really good foundation for normal to dry skin , not for very oily skin because after couple of hours it slides of your skin !
I like the coverage ,its not full coverage so don't expect that.
It feels very light weight ,you won't feel like your wearing a mask .wide range of colors .

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by xxch3yxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation works wonders! It leaves my skin looking porcelain perfect and still looking natural! The color selection is very wide so you are bound to find the perfect shade.

The cons are that it doesn't have very much product and it shouldn't cost $20 for such a small tube. BUT if you purchase a Mary Kay liquid foundation brush, you will find yourself using much less product but STILL getting full coverage, thus, making the product last a whole lot longer. Thankfully, with this foundation, a little goes a long way. You don't need to use so much! Iv had mine for 8 months and still have half a tube left. I guess that's why they make it so small. Overall, the product is wonderful and deserves a full rating!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by cdwhitehaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the color of the foundation - 03. It matches my fair skin tone well. However, it does not make me matte in the t-zone for any longer than 2 hours. I have to use a blotting tissue, but then the makeup slides. If my face gets too oily, it slides. I had a really embarrassing situation at work during a meeting that was really important. It was in the morning even, so I'd only had my makeup on for an hour and a half. After the meeting I went to the bathroom to find that my makeup had slid into little clumps! When it's not sliding, it looks caky and unnatural.