August 20, 2014 | 1875 users online

Moisturizers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by blatantdream

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for 3 years now. It helped keep a lot of my acne flare ups in control and at the same time kept my face a little less oily. There has been many products I've tried over the years many with the same results, but this was the only one that didn't dry out my skin. Other products made my skin dry and flakey.

I do wish it could hydrate a little more, but other than that I love it and continue to use it.

I would and do repurchase this regularly. It can frequently be found at 50% off during sales and is well worth it for that price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by yuki91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this lotion. It helped clear out my skin, and i have far less breakouts now. Definitely repurchasing !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 3:51:00 AM More reviews by celinerrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It does its job as a moisturiser and leaves a lovely matte finish. I'm not sure it fulfills the skin-clearing part of the bargain, but it is gentle and feels very light. It's a little expensive but then... it IS The Body Shop. I prefer it over its counterpart, the night lotion, but I like the night lotion's pump bottle packaging better. I would buy again. (:

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by hiphuphop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a little tube of this, that came with a tea tree set. I really love this, I use this at night and it gives a nice tingling feeling on your face. For me, this is kind of on the expensive side, but I guess it's allright. The only con is that I never get the amount of product that I want, sometimes way to much and sometimes almost nothing. But the thing is a little goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by monjunee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for 3 years. I use it in the morning after wearing toner. And I never change it! it feels soft on the skin, love the matte feeling it gave. And it's really help my oily skin and reduce my acne. This is my favorite product of the body shop!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Smalls2234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this product every night and every morning. In the 4 days that I've used it, I am in LOVE! I have oily skin, very oily skin, and the minute that I rub the lotion onto my face, the matte finish that it gives, I LOVE! And the matte finish lasts through the night and I wake up to a fresh face, not a greasy, oily mess. During the day, when I use it, it kind of acts like a primer, in my opinion. I'm so satisfied with this product and in this short time that I've been using it, like I said, I LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by bekahh101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I switched from the Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream to this a few months ago, and I must say I'm still very impressed. I was originally going to buy this instead of the seaweed one however the SA talked me into trying the seaweed one as it tends to be a bit less drying than tea tree, however I found it not quite oil-controlling enough. I changed to this one and found it very light, cooling and refreshing as soon as you apply it.

It absorbs very easily and does not leave a visible residue, nor can you feel a residue. My skin still feels very clean after applying this. I don't find it very drying, however I occasionally (a.k.a. almost never) get very small dry patches near my nose, and I find that if I apply just a little bit more than usual of this near my nose they go away within a day or two, so whilst it does an excellent job of oil control it is also a good moisturiser.

No problems with the packaging, I like the flip-top squeeze tube, however I would like to see a larger size become available. The price is decent considering it is a Body Shop product, however like all their products I would like to see it a little lower.

Overall, I am very happy with the job this moisturiser does for my oily skin and have already repurchased more than once.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by SueZac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ingredient/700326/ALUMINUM_STARCH_OCTENYLSUCCINATE/ -

ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE. - looks like all cosmetic have this ingredient in them.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2012 1:57:00 AM More reviews by mskityin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought my skin isn't that sensitive since I am a frequent use of AHA,
I found this tea tree a little too harsh for me.
I had breakouts and thought this will help. In the end, my face was flushed and warm after applying.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by kkate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first got it, I was not impressed. I felt like it strung and didn't do anything. I thought is was too harsh. I then started to use it over the summer and really fell in love. It didn't feel greasy when putting on and my skin stayed matte throughout the day. I definitely feel like it helped keep my skin clear over the summer. I do not use it in the winter because although I have oily skin, I need more moisture after washing my face in the winter.