August 21, 2014 | 960 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Fox in a Box Spicy & Sweet

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Hard Candy steals my heart yet again. Hard Candy is absolutely amazing - from the packaging, to the product, to the clever labeling they can't be beat. I am normally the opposite of a blush girl. In fact, I usually hate blushes...well, at least I used too. I cannot stand the "clown face" girls get when they have super pink cheeks, or just over done blush in general. I just think it's super ugly and makes people look too overdone. I am typically a fan of "Skinny Dipping" - the orange/coral/bronze blush and that is my FAVORITE blush of all time. I use it everyday, up until yesterday. I had bought Spicy and Sweet because I saw it on YouTube and a guru I like was raving about it. I had never used it up until a couple of days ago, and I immediately fell in love. It is the absolute perfect color! It seriously looks like I am blushing, it is the most amazing recreation. Whenever I wear foundation/concealer/etc my face is flawless, but it looks flat and it's all one color. This brings my face back to life! Skinny Dipping is still my favorite, but this is even more natural then that! I love the Box that the blush is in, it's really cute and just aesthetically pleasing. I am an NC30 and this blush is absolutely beautiful and flattering on my tan skin. I use a MAC 187 Stippling brush to apply this and I find that is the perfect way to evenly distribute the blush, and to make it the most natural looking. You won't regret this product! Also, I wanted to make a huge point - this blush does NOT FADE! Every blush I have ever tried in the past is gone in a few hours therefore I felt as though it was pointless. Not Fox in a Box! It lasts ALL DAY. so bomb. com

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by hyacinth289

I don't swirl it, i just tap my brush in the center. It is a lovely color on my NW25 skin. I like the fact that it is easy to apply and long lasting. I wear this on daily basis now because I don't want to think about what to wear in the morning, and this is a good product for me. The only thing that I don't like is the card-box packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by lovelyfrost13

This is a very nice product! I love this because you can swirl the four colors together or just pick up one color or just mix two, or three! There are so many combinations! And the best this is there is little to none shimmer. And the little bit of shimmer there is isn't very noticeable there are very tiny gold flecks.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by pawluhhh

Love the pigment of this product! Gives a nice glow and I love the mixture of the colors. I would def buy again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 7:28:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is definatley one of my favorite blushes of all time. It gives a nice glow to my skin while also giving a doll-like pinky-peach color also. This blush is very pigmented and I barely need to rub my brush in it to get product for both cheeks. This performs like and better than alot of H/E blushes I have tried and own. You definatley get a great product for the price. I highly recommend this blush for other PPP's because this gives the face such a pretty glow. I will definatley repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

There was a time when Hard Candy was only purchasable in Bloomingdales. Now it's available in Walmart where I purchased this blush for very little "out of pocket." The blush is an array of four differntly colored squares which you swirl your blush brush into very gently (as these are highly pigmented powders.) I do NOT advise using the brush that comes with this brush as it is far too small for blush application though it's perfect for dipping into a particular "square" of color and using as an eyeshadow across the lid or browbone as these colors have a slight shimmer to them. I think this particular color is so pretty, young, fresh and natural as if one pinched their cheeks. I'm Medium toned, but someone w/darker skin can use this shade also as these blushers are definitely "buildable." A very fair skinned person can use this color also, they just need to use a fuller brush for less deposit or be very light handed with application. Highly Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by anaisadorkie

This product is great for first time blush users.
There are many color combinations. I got this in "hot flash". It look like two blushes and then two bronzers. The box is so cute and comes with a little brush. The box
Is closed with a magnet. One blush looks matte while the other has the tiniest little sparkle that is small. These colors are very buildable and are great in all seasons because of it's variety of color

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 5:15:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my second hard candy purchase (first being the glamouflage concealer). This is such a pretty color!!! I mix all of the squares and apply to apple of my cheeks. It comes out to a pretty baby pink/peachy color. Super pigmented so I had to swirl lightly in the box. There is shimmer in this blush but it's not too much and gives my face a nice glow. Quality is awesome for the price! Def wanna check out the other hard candy blushes! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by starr7202

I've never found a blush I liked and could wear everyday, then I tried Fox in a Box. I'm in love with this blush and agree with everything everyone has said! It's a long lasting, subtle flush of color. The box takes a little manipulating to get it to stay shut, turn it over on itself for a few minutes and you've solved the problem. This is my new must have. Even if I only have a few minutes to get ready this is one of my must use products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by christineneogoh

Got a friend to buy this for me from Walmart. It cost USD6 excluding tax, but its still classified as dirt cheap for me. First off, I like the intensity of the color, its pink and with a wee bit of shimmer in it. Just one sweep across the cheek is sufficient to see you through the entire day. It goes on sheer, not like its painted on. With regard to the packaging quality, it resembles Benefit's Dandelion and all but I didn't like it one bit. When I tried to close it, the cover of the box flips right back up and besides this boo boo, the cover tore a bit because they didn't cater enough material for the box to fold up. In addition, I find the box too deep thus its difficult to swirl my brush in it. I will buy this again despite its lousy packaging as the product is pretty good and its so damn cheap.