Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA JUICE POWDER, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, SAPPHIRE POWDER, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, 2-ETHYL HEXYL ACRYLATE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
Skin Tone adapting concealer
1-in-1 concealer and highlighter

on 4/25/2015 9:37:00 AM

I bought this concealer specifically for my under eyes. I really like this concealer but it's not my HG concealer. I love the finish, it's not Cakey or drying under the eyes and looks very natural like your not wearing anything at all. The finish is also dewy which I love because I have dry skin BUT this has no coverage for me, I have pretty bad under eye circles and I could never use this by itself, not enough coverage and I hate the packaging.

on 4/25/2015 1:06:00 AM

I was sick of my MAC concealer, which I found too thick and cakey and pore-clogging. I read about this Rimmel concealer and figured that for a drug store product, it would be okay.

Boy was I wrong -- it's way more than okay, it is a holy grail! I can't believe I didn't know about this product and lived with the heavy cakiness of MAC because in my eyes, MAC is a great brand if they can't do concealer right, who can?

I love using this around the eyes. It is so brightening and immediately makes me look like I slept 12 hours a night. The color is flawless on my very pale skin, it's so easy to blend (no cakiness at all), and conceals pimples very well.

The only issues:
1. The tube-- I have to squeeze kind of hard sometimes to dispense product, but the formula makes up for my pains.
2. The brush--not so sanitary, but I have found that dabbing the brush in between 2 cotton balls lightly misted with rubbing alcohol every week helps to keep it clean and very sanitary.

I have experienced NO breakouts with this product and my MAC concealer caused horrific cystic acne. If Rimmel ever discontinues this, I don't know what I will do with myself.

on 4/6/2015 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Umm... It's good?? I'm sort of disappointed though- COVERS EVERYTHING BUT THE BAGS UNDER MY EYES!! Covers all the discolouration BUT BAGS! I look like a panda with rings around my eyes!!!

I'm not sure where I stand with this concealer. I think I like it. I feel like it works pretty good on stuff like redness and blemishes but not so great on undereye circles. I've given up hope that there is ONE concealer out there to do it all for me. So as far as non under eyes I think this is a keeper. Also I wasn't sure if I would like the applicator, which is a synthetic brush, but I actually like it. I do catch myself dabbing it on my finger instead of using the brush but I think it's purely from habit from other concealers.

on 3/30/2015 2:13:00 PM

This is by far the best concealer I've ever used. I'm no spring chicken so I deal with a few more wrinkles every year, some sun damage and darkish circles around my eyes. I've tried every concealer in every price range, and I keep going back to this one. If I could take only one cosmetic with me on a desert island, this would be it.

on 3/25/2015 7:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this concealer, I was looking for something that wouldn't stay in my under eyes wrinkles and I'm glad I picked this one. The texture is very light and it feels like my skin, not cakey. It looks very natural, doesn't crease and covers and brightens my eyes beautifly. For now I'm sticking with this one since it is the best concealer that I found in a drug store. If your concerns are wrinkles around eyes you should definitely give it a try.

on 3/23/2015 8:45:00 PM

Fair/ Light is the perfect under eye shade. Not cakey or drying.

on 3/17/2015 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is the kind of concealer I like--with a very light texture, and fairly sheer coverage. I'm willing to trade some coverage for smooth, undetectable improvement, I'd say 70% alleviation of the darkness in my inner corners, with zero possibility of caking or emphasizing the dryness there. I would say this is an excellent substitute for the ludicrously priced, but undeniably great Touche Eclat. The lightest color is just what I am looking for, very similar to Touche Eclat #2. I just use my concealer in a little C shape around the inner corners of my eyes. I don't go all the way under the eye, again, I'm aiming for some improvement, not HD perfection, and I find my TM does a good enough job in that area. I've had no sensitivity issues with this Rimmel product, and find it lasts well, and of course, it's so affordable! Yes, it would be nice if you could control the output a little better, but for the price, I'm happy to give up the fancy case and click mechanism of the YSL for an equally nice product in a squeeze tube. I will definitely keep getting this if they keep making it.

on 3/13/2015 7:20:00 PM

This product just didn't offer me enough coverage. When I applied it under my eyes to highlight the area, you could see straight through it. Also since it's skin tone adapting it's not really all that great for highlighting Since highlighters are supposed to be lighter than your natural skin tone.

on 2/20/2015 9:36:00 PM

Happy I stumbled upon this product out of an impulse buy at the drug store.
I own so many expensive brands of concealers and this is by far my fave drug store one and dare I say may be my fave concealer in general.

It matches perfectly with my skin tone and has a semi matte finish which makes my skin look perfect. It doesn't seem like I have anything on.

It is a bit darker than most other concealers but it works perfectly to cover any dark spots. I loved it

Video Reviews & Tutorials