Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA JUICE POWDER, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, SAPPHIRE POWDER, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, 2-ETHYL HEXYL ACRYLATE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
Skin Tone adapting concealer
1-in-1 concealer and highlighter

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

THIS HAS BEEN REFORMULATED!!! The packaging and color has changed. I wear 125 fair and this was my all time favorite concealer. I had two old tubes of it that I bought a year or so ago. I just went to the store and bought a new tube since my old tubes are running out. First off, the packaging has changed slightly (the newer packaging does look nicer) BUT 125 FAIR NOW LOOKS ORANGE!!! It's waaayyy too dark and orange now. Such a shame. This used to be my all time favorite concealer. The old 125 fair was more neutral/yellow toned so it was fabulous at brightening and canceling out redness. I will no longer recommend this to anyone.

I really didnt like this product and I'm baffled as to why it has so many good reviews! Yes it conceals a bit,but its thick consistency feels heavy on the eye area,and its colour is woeful,the lightest as shade we have available is ivory and its yellowy and dark looking especially against a pale toned foundation.I always thought a concealer/highlighter was to cover dark circles while also brighten the eyes and this certainly doesn't brighten anything. My under eye felt dry and more wrinkly (even with lashings of primer on first,dread to think what it would be like without it!).possibly good for younger skin that just needs coverage,but if you're like me and u need coverage and moisture I'd give this a wide bearth

My new favourite concealer- seriously in my opinion this beats Mac prolong wear! I can't get enough of this and would recommend to anyone in need of some severe concealing. I have terrible dark circles and feel that this concealer does the best job of hiding them although not completely. In purchased this in the U.S. And haven't seen it here in the UK yet but I will definitely repurchase when I see it

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was browsing Kroger looking for Loreal Lumi "Radiant" but they only had skin color shades & their palest isn't pale enough for highlight. Lo-and-behold I see the Rimmel display next to the Loreal & there are some interesting looking concealers w very attractive price pointes! I ended up w this coz it says "highlighting + concealer" so I'm all like voila I found something better than Lumi & can replace my beloved Nars Creamy Radiant in Vanilla (Nars was perfect but too much $$$). I like this! The brush makes it easy to apply & I buff it outward w a damp beauty blender. I bought Ivory which is on me similar to Vanilla but Vanilla was "brighter" but for ~$6 this is more-than-adequate. This is what I had hoped LA Girl Pro HD concealer would have been. This is easily accessible for me, good price, & I'm using this strictly for highlight which its good for but I can't comment on concealing blemishes w this coz Ivory would be far too pale on me. I want to buy/experiment w more Rimmel products; their price & availability makes them attractive to me not to mention evthing from them I've tried has been really good! If u only do DS or are on a tight budget but the cheapest like elf or wnw don't do it for you try Rimmel! Bye bye Nars hello Rimmel! "Get the London look."

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Terrible consistency.
Shades were not natural looking.
Does not wear well.
Coverage was poor.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great inexpensive product. I buy this in "fair/light" (which is a little hard to find). It is slightly yellow, which I love for redness. The "fair" is more pink-toned IMO and doesn't work as well for me. Your results may vary based on your undertone. I lightly dab it on (using the integrated brush) blemishes and on the broken blood vessels on the side of my nose. Then blend and powder. Looks natural and lasts the day. Good stuff for around $5 at Wal-Mart or $6 at CVS. I just purchased my second tube.

I don't usually buy lower end products, but picked this up as I thought it looked good. I started using it and really enjoyed the product, the colour was lovely and it sat on my skin really nice. After a few days I started to get really dry under eyes and after a while I realised it was because of this product. I used eye cream and even went as far as getting Bobbi Brown intense eye cream and that didn't work (didn't realise it was this product at the time of purchase) my skin must have had a reaction to something in this and my skin has never reacted to anything before. I have tried a lot of concealers and I use the trusty MAC Prolongwear.

Bought this concealer in the shade ivory to test it out and amazed on how great it is. However, I had a problem, it hasn't been a month and it seems to have run out. Knowing I don't use it everyday, I'm not sure when all that concealer went. Either than great coverage and really brightens my under eyes. Since I'm Australia, it's a little pricey but it's worth it.

I don't use this as a concealer-much too sheer for that purpose-but as a foundation. The texture is creamy-not something easily found in other foundations. I find that it works well at toning down the overall redness of my skin, but still need concealer under the eyes, for the broken caps on either side of my nose, and for any acne or acne scars. Overall, I continue to be pleased with it as a foundation and will continue to purchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have used mostly pot/stick type concealers, namely Erase Paste for the past few years. None of them ever completely hid my dark circles. Nor does this one, but it's the best one I've used. It has a foundation texture in a neat brush tip tube for precise application.

It does not settle in my fine lines, and it makes my under eye area look fairly smooth. I apply this by drawing v shapes from each corner of my eye down to my cheek. Then I take my ring finger and pat in an upward motion toward my under eyes. It blends in really nicely with the Lumi Magique I'm using. It's nice on the odd mark or blemish.

Sadly, the lightest color they have is not light enough to function as a highlighter for me :( but, if your skin tone supports it, I imagine this is a fabulous highlighter.

This is worth a try. I'm a fan.

Video Reviews & Tutorials