Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA JUICE POWDER, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, SAPPHIRE POWDER, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, 2-ETHYL HEXYL ACRYLATE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
Skin Tone adapting concealer
1-in-1 concealer and highlighter

on 12/4/2014 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Pros: easily blendable with both my clean fingers or my beauty blender, doesn't seem to clog my pores, doesn't look cakey on my skin when I also apply liquid foundation

Cons: brush gets dirty/isn't very sanitary if you use it everyday (I suggest putting the product on the back of your hand instead of directly brushing it onto your face), it's difficult to get the product out but it's lasted me a long time (almost since I started using makeup) and it's only now finishing up on me.

Overall, with my sensitive, eczema skin, I can truly say that this is a go to product I'll definitely always have.

I use it daily with my maybelline superstay liquid foundation and l'oreal true match powder.

on 12/2/2014 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This is the perfect color match, a huge amount, a nice applicator, and a fantastic price

I cannot seem to get this to blend. It does not melt into my skin, and sits on the top of my skin. If I press more, it seems to move around and pills

Not sure what is going on as this gets great reviews and seems like a great product

on 12/2/2014 5:15:00 PM

HATE IT. It seemed really thick so I used a TINY amount under my eyes and by the time I was done applying the rest of my makeup it creased sooo bad I looked 20 years older. This is the only concealer that has done this. Packaging is awful and wastes product. I dont know where people are buying this where its 4$ because everywhere ive looked it was 10$! such a waste of money. I'm sticking to my nars radiant creamy concealer or rimmel wake me up.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The biggest issue is the packaging. I have had the product for a little over two weeks and have not even used it every day. It's so hard to get the product out. Today it felt like it was empty. I had tried squeezing product down towards the applicator which made it look like it was 1/4 full... Then would I would squeeze down on what I thought was built up product there was no pressure..it felt like air! I managed to get a little out by making a fist. Do I have a dud product? I don't know but I am so turned off I don't want to try again. On the positive, it's cheap. It's a good highlighting concealer if you are super pale (which can be hard to find). Coverage is alright and blends easy.

on 11/30/2014 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Just returned the It Cosmetics foundation and concealer/highlighter that the sales woman at Ulta pushed on me. I just hated it, everything about it. Kept reading up on drugstore brands and bought this and matched it up to the It bottle for a color match before I returned (this is the hardest part of drugstore sh opping, how do you try on?). I absolutely love it so far! Love the brush applicator then I blend with my foundation brush, it blends very very easily and seems to cover and slightly brighten which is a combo I love. Price is awesome, will continue to buy. Haven't noticed any caking up or anything negative, been wearing a week now. Love it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

It was weak and didn't do much to over my blemishes, plus I found the packaging made it tough to get product out without squirting it everywhere!

on 11/8/2014 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

One of the few concealers that won't crease on me

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

Fabulous coverage and no creasing! Performs like the highest end, with the low price. A gem.

on 10/26/2014 9:40:00 AM

I bought the Match Perfection concealer after a store clerk recommend it and it is the most disappointing make up product I can remember buying. It is almost all gone after only 2 months - I have to squeeze the tube really hard to get any bit out. I only used it under my eyes and not every day - most concealers can last me years. It does blend well but the coverage was very poor and didn't last long. It actually made me question the value of Makeup Alley :(
I have deep under eye circles so maybe it's meant for others.

on 10/22/2014 10:58:00 AM

I really really like this concealer as it's so affordable, does a good job of highlighting not only under the eyes but as well as other areas of the face. used to use it all alone, but started to realize it wasn't giving me the coverage I wanted under my eyes, so now I use it with another one (collection lasting perfection), still a very good buy for the price of it, and I would totally recommend trying it out!

Video Reviews & Tutorials