October 23, 2014 | 1054 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Taterbugdancer

I think this is decent stuff for the price. On my acne filled skin I have to be very careful to make sure it doesn't get cakey. However, it does stay in place on these hot Texas days and it's very comfortable. This is pretty much my go to concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by tswope57

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried all sorts of concealers over the years from department stores, Ulta, Sephora and drugstore. I'm always searching for a good concealer. I read reviews that the Match Perfection 2-in-1 concealer and highlighter by Rimmel was surprisingly good - and inexpensive. My skin is somewhat olive and I used the 230 Fair/Light. The skin around my eyes has a few light lines and a bit of dark circles --- not too bad at all for 57. If you have really bad dark circles, this will not cover, but it does add some coverage without accentuating the lines, adds brightness, and is easy to use with the little brush attached. It does have to ability to add more, if you need it, without becoming cakey. I am currently using Oil of Olay ProX eye and face moisturizers - something I keep going back every time I venture out and buy something new! As with all concealers, foundation, etc. - start with a little and add as you need it! At the moment, Rimmel will be replacing Lancome, Physician Formula CC+, and LOreal Visible Lift Miracle Blur concealers that I had been using.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by eilishfitz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like, the only thing i don't like is the packaging. I like the idea of the brush, but i never use it. I like the coverage that this provides

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great concealer that also acts like a highlighter! Very creamy and blendable, and for $6 or so, you can't go wrong. My only complaint is the packaging; the brush on the end is, of course, not very hygienic, and if you squeeze the tube too much, too much product comes out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this concealer, I have loads in my makeup collection that I never consistently use they cake or settle in fine lines :/ this one one the other hand I have used every single day since I got it a few months ago. The colour ivory suits me best (mac nw15) its creamy and blends well and most importantly for me it doesn't cake and settle in to lines under my eyes. I think I paid 5.99 which is also one of the cheapest concealers I own and it will last me ages. One grumble if I had to have one is maybe the packaging its cute but I don't apply it straight from the brush and it can be hard to squeeze it out on to my hand, all in all I will definitely buy this again

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by LilyTaylor16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I always repurchase this. It has a beautiful matte finish, matches my fair skin tone perfectly (I use the lightest shade in the collection), and it doesn't cake up easily. I really wish the packaging was a little more hygienic, though. I don't have any use for the little brush applicator, as I put it on the back of my hand prior to applying it to my face, but in the store before purchasing, I can always tell if it's been used by seeing if the bristles are still white. The bristles will always be white UNTIL it is used. Please check yours before you purchase to assure it hasn't been used.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wow I was not exspecting a lot from this product, because Rimmel is a hit and miss..but this one is a hit! I love it I am in the shade "Fair" and its perfect I apply this under my eyes, along my nose, cupids bow and chin and it brightens my face and makes me look radiant while still covering my dark circles. it has a light-medium coverage and is blendable. and for about $5 its worth it. I definetly reccomend.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by SummerGirl24

This is a good concealer, I got it at a makeup stall at my local mall for only 1.99! it has a lightweight feel and light to medium coverage. It works well on my skin but, not on my nose ( I have redness) as it gets oily and half way during the day I have to reapply it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by sssteeef

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutley love this as a highlighter! I wouldn't recommend this to those with heavy under eye issues mainly due to the fact that its super light weight. I just love how blendable this product is, and a little goes a long way. The inexpensive price tag is what initially grabbed my attention, but this concealer really is amazing! I just wish the applicator was more sanitary, i feel like theres so much buildup in that brush!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by sydneysz

This concealer was very inexpensive, under $8 CAD. However, it shows in the packaging and in the formula. It does offer medium-full coverage, but the colour of the tube is significantly lighter than the actual product. I purchased 060 natural beige and it has orange-peach undertones, which is too dark for my skin. It should really be named Natural Tan.

Another packaging gripe is that the product comes out on one end of the brushes, not from the centre, and it doesn't blend easily into the skin.

It applies streaky and it creases a little. I wanted to like this concealer because it was very affordable, but I prefer dark circles over orange circles. I would spend just a bit more on the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer or the Revlon Colorstay Concealer for much better results.

My eye skin: one very large crease under each eye. Purplish dark circles, often puffy. I have mostly warm yellow undertones (fair-medium asian skin).