April 18, 2014 | 1649 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Clinique - Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by sayshal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in the middle of last week because I was in the middle of a really bad acne flair up and was desperate for something to provide some coverage without making it worse. This worked beautifully. I'm still using it. It hasn't made me break out, which I'm thrilled with, but suspected since the moisture-surge moisturizer doesn't make me break out either. I'm a mac NC20 and the lady at the counter gave me it in Shade 01. It doesn't cover all of my red spots/scars, but it offers decent coverage. Its very light on the skin. Overall its great, but since it only has SPF15 it gets 4 stars instead of 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by eifffrank

I purchased this product when I was desperate for an easy to apply makeup that offered good coverage. My skin was extremely flared with acne and I couldn't apply anything too thick or hard to spread because it was very painful, I love this product and a little goes a long way. Highly recommend, but remember that it doesn't give full coverage!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

I purchased this at a clinique counter in my local mall for $25. I am Shade 2. This is very moisturizing and it givesn a nice, sheer coverage. My only complaint is that it was a bit too yellow-toned for my skin. The packaging is also a bit aggravating, considering this is a messy product and it ruins the cap a little after long-term use. The only real reason I will not purchase this is because of the price. In the economy we are in, is it really right to spend that much on a tinted moisturizer?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by LIZAJANE1962

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In reading former review I noticed many reviews from women younger than myself. I am 50 and I was shocked at how well this tinted moisturizer worked for me! I had received a sample from Sephora and couldn't believe when I tried it the coverage it gave me. I am getting to the age where I don't want to look overly "done up" with makeup and this moisturizer gives me the coverage I need with the moisturizer I now have to have. I do have slighly oily skin still and always have thought I needed full coverage in order to get just that, full coverage. This seems to cover what I need covered (although I do use a Clinique concealer along with it in spots)..I feel like I look fresh, dewey and youthful. and I can throw this on by itself on a Saturday and run to the store and not look like I am too made up, but yet use it with the concealer and it is great for work or evening. I currently use it with another moisturizer underneath (for winter) but am anxious to try it this summer with a tan and without the additional moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by pupster

This is not a foundation so if you are wanting more coverage then this isn't for you. Like all Clinique products, the choice of shades is very limited, but with this being so sheer, one shade can fit a range of skin tones. Clinique's website says they are repackaging this, at the moment it is in a plastic bottle with a narrow opening. I would prefer a tube so that you could squeeze the last of the product out. Blends pretty easy using fingertips and doing one section at a time. I like the dewey finish, doesn't settle in lines or pores, but it's very light coverage which I happen to prefer. Haven't been out in the sun with it yet, but it really does seem to protect from windburn and it's brutally cold right now. I do notice a kind of unpleasant odor from it during wear which reminds me of the smell of self tanners and I can only think it's from the sunscreen. No breakouts or irritation so far. UPDATE: Have repurchased this. Sun protection is good.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Marivale

Es un producto ligero, hidratante y bastante cubritivo. Uso el tono 3 y es ideal para usar a diario los días de calor, en los que las bases muy pesadas nos harían transpirar.
Realmente es muy práctico, usable y el precio es accesible.
La única contra que le veo es que tiene un acabado bastante mate, pero se soluciona con el uso de algún bronzer o iluminador.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by BearCat88

I have acne prone skin, and was looking for a tinted moisturizer instead ofa regular foundation. I found when I used any type of liquid foundation my skin would be oily and breakout throughout the day, it was awful! I needed something moisturizing that would let my skin breathe but silk cover up some of my red spots. Soooo, I decided to try clique. I'm mostly pleasantly surprised! Cons...the color is a little orange for me in the wintertime, it'll look better when I'm tan. And it was expensive :( But the pros! Covers pretty well, evened up my skin tone nicely. Anybody with acne knows you can't truly "cover"it, so evening out the color did wonders. I also am not breaking out throughout the day! I'm shocked. Seriously. I feel like my skin has actually cleared up since I'm not clogging it with tons of makeup. I would say maybe put a sheer mineral powder over it on hot days to keep the shine down. And also don't use this as your only moisturizer! Its great, but I still use my regular face cream at night for that extra hydration. I would recommend this for anybody with moderate acne. They say the best way to heal your acne is to not wear makeup, but as embarrassing as that is, this tinted moisturizer is the next best thing!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Yayayessenia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I liked it at first when my skin was clear. Then I got breakouts and It does a bad job at covering up. It's also not very moisturizing and tends to highlight the areas where my skin is dry. Its good when you have naturally acne free skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Sunny1212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Everybody seems to like Clinique... so I thought this product would be a good pick, but it wasn't.
This tinted moisturizer has a sticky texture, with obvious yellow/orange undertones which really showed up on my fair skin. Unless you apply it all over your face, it is hard to blend out.
I found that it was messy to work with, and the container was always covered with the product. (I'm not a messy person!)
From what I can remember, this product was pretty expensive compared to other drugstore brands. I personally don't think it's worth the price.
Also, if you have dry areas on your face or spots with a little more small hairs, this product really accentuates it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by purpldy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was really hoping to like this one as I'm on the hunt for a good, moisturizing, TM with sheer coverage that matches my pinky light complexion. Unfortunately, this one is not sheer, isn't moisturizing enough for my dry skin, and I'll have to mix 02 and 03 to get a match in the summer time. Also, it smells like sunscreen ALL day, surprising for an SPF15. I returned it and was lucky enough to find the last Moisture Sheer Tint in Fair at my local CCO. Clinique should have kept the old formula, as the drugstore has better TMs/BBs than this ;-)