December 22, 2014 | 1447 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay so this is one of the darkest liners I've tried it rivals the color of traditional middle Eastern kohls or kajal (I think that may be an Indian word but anyways) but it still runs a little into the tear ducts making me look like I made myself have those tiger like eyes or something :/
Other than that it applies so nicely like I can't even feel the cream on my skin as it effortlessly glides across yet it leaves the richest color I've seen in a long time
The staying power is good I just wish it didn't start running
Oh and btw if you rub your eyes this is gonna come right off or smear pretty bad. Or maybe I just have oily lids. Oh yeah this isn't too good for sensitive skin as it makes one of my eyes itchy a little and water a little as well

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by BarefootedALIEN

This works great on my eyelids, however it smears and runs on my waterline. It does stay up all day. I'm a nurse and it stays put during my 16 hour shifts. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by naomi10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Perversion is a GODSENT. It is so creamy and so blendable. I can incorporate it into almost every look, even those with light shadow, because it is so great for tight lining. It is great for smoky looks because it blends so well. However, when placed on the lid and allowed to dry, it stays for the whole day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by galsunday

I learned this technique from celebrity MUA Mario Dedivanovic.Line the upper lid with this pencil then go over with a liquid liner. I tried this with UD 24/7 in 'perversion' both in liquid and pencil. This not only gives lasting power but also packs on the density of the color. U get a really dark finish. This also prevents any smudges from the pencil since the liquid locks in this seal. The texture of mixing a pencil and liquid liner ensures the color stays put/lasts. Layer over layer is the trick. i know most women dun find buying 2 products necessary. But its just a Hollywood makeup trick u may wanna try.

This eye makeup technique lasted me thru a whole nite dancing at a salsa fest. No smudges/no racoon eyes.

Removing is also easy since the lead pencil /liquid just dissolve together. UD is expensive but worth the money because of the quality. The packaging is light weight. I have say the name "perversion" is catchy... noticed most UD products have some pretty sexy awesome names

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like how dark this stuff is but it is very difficult to line my eyes with. I have to sharpen it after every time I use it so the product doesn't last and it's impossible to get a thin line with because its too soft. It's good for my waterline but that's about it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by shireirei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

The eyeliner is amazingly black and heavily pigmented. But used it on my waterline and it gave me cloudy vision as I wear contacts :/ stopped using it after that

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by kirstenangeles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The color is really amazing. It is also very pigmented. My problem is that it claims to stay on 24/7, when it immediately smears. Even waiting after a while, it still smears. I really wish it stayed on. The pencil tip is very nice though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

BLACK, BLACK, BLACK! If you are looking for an opaque black pencil liner this is one. I own several of the UD 24/7 black pencils, Velvet, perversion, zero. All are various shades of black and I change as the occasion warrants. This puppy is VERY creamy very easy to apply and very black. HOWEVER, with that black, black creaminess there are some drawbacks. This formula will smudge over time or rub off despite the claims. It's not a total non budge formula. I do lay a layer of HD powder down or other pencil underneath my eye before I apply perversion. It helps with smudging. If I'm wearing my contacts and/or having one of my nasty allergy days I may go with one of the other pencils. I also keep a couple of the pointed ended cotton swabs in a plastic bag in my bag to clean up a smudge if it occurs and I do carry the pencil for touch ups. I'll make a suggestion don't wear this pencil if you are going to a wedding or another emotional event where tears will flow it will probably smudge :). If you are a put on once and forget it/don't want to bother type this most likely will be a fail for you. My favorite way to wear this....with a bare eye minimal color to let the liner be the statement.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by CStarr5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I just started buying Urban Decay products. The salesgirl in Sephora told me that they are a great cosmetic line. I love the way this eyeliner applies so smoothly and effortlessly. The color is amazing too, it is a jetblack. It lasts all day and night with no flaking or smudging and I don't even use a primer with it. I only wish that the pencil was retractable but, I went and got a good NARS sharpener for only six dollars.I highly recommend this eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by starletdust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The best pencil I've ever used! I've worn eyeliners on a daily basis since I was 13 and nothing comes close to this. It glides on soft and creamy in the blackest of blacks, the only down side is if you like to smudge your eyeliner because this thing does not budge, which is a mega bonus for me! It stays in a hot atmosphere and stays as dark as it gets, perfect!