December 18, 2014 | 1647 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Lip Perfection in Divine

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by carribu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

On a streak of whimsy, I bought this lipstick and I don't regret it at all! I've always wanted a purple lipstick. It's more of a pink-purple than straight up purple, but I LOVE it! The Lip Perfection line is just amazing in general, really. It's creamy and so easy to apply. I couldn't be happier!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by xchavirax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Rating: 4
Price: 2
Packaging Quality: 5
Buy Again: Yes

I'm not going to disagree with anyone that this is a gorgeous color. However, it is not the color it looks like at the bottom of the tube. it is more pink based and I was hoping for something more lilac. It was a huge disappointment to me, but a nice "Divine" color.

On the hunt for a lilac lipstick.!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by lilaznyume

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the brightness of this color. At first I wanted more of a light purple but this bright purple actually looks pretty good on me. With a lip liner it looks perfect. I love how the bottom is kind of clear see through so you can see exactly what color your getting. The packaging is very stylish for a drug store brand. This lipstick along with all colors dries out my lips but it works just to put some lip balm on before.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

I finally got my hands on this!!! Beautiful color!!! This is a blue based pink/purply color. Texture is super creamy, and the formula is long lasting and not drieing at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by pnnylne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a dupe for MAC's Up the Amp to see if I liked the color before I went out and paid $14 for the real thing. I got it on sale for $5. The lipstick is very pigmented and creamy. It doesn't dry out my already dry lips. I'm an NC 45 so it looks like a pinky/purple color on me. I would repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

The color is very unique and would flatter many. I am nc 30-35 and this gives me a unique opaque Mauve/Magenta color. It is not moisturizing but lasts forever. I can still find remnants on my lips at the end of the day. I personally would not use it everyday, but its a bold color with great pay off.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by glorynails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really like this lipstick. Very pretty color. Nicely pigmented and long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Cover Girl Lip Perfection in Divine is an aptly-named vivid purple-magenta creme. I have a huge crush on this lipstick. yo. I'm cool-toned and fair, but this lip color provides a rich and beautiful contrast when women with rich, warm skintones wear it. It's incredibly versatile and flatters so many! It goes on smooth and creamy, but it's also incredibly pigmented. It goes on so opaque! So, even after hours of wear, there's still a lot of color on my lips. It's not drying, but I don't find it remarkably conditioning either. I would definitely repurchase this!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by rosebug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG!!! this lippie has the perfect name. it is absolutly divine. i get soooo many compliments when I wear it. If you want to look fab but don't have a lot of time, this will do the trick. I had to give it a 4 because it is super hard to remove. They didn't lie when they said it's long wearing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

divine is a lilac/magenta creamy lipstick.on my lips it's a lilac/magenta! Verry nice and creamy!last long,velvety formula.to go with a nude,pink,lilac,purple,black eye shadows.perfect color for summer! Love it!