Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy

3.3

DI water (aqua), disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocoamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, dimethicone copolyol, cocamide DEA, glycol distearate, hydrolyzed keratin, theobroma cacao seed (cocoa) butter, parfum, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf extract, panthenol, polyquaternium 11, DMDM hydantoin, cetyl alcohol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, PEG-23M, CI 42090 (blue 1), CI 16035

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this shampoo a few weeks ago because I have naturally curly hair. This shampoo smells great, it smells like coconuts/cocoa butter. After I dried my hair it was a lot straighter and I had less frizz. I liked this product because it smoothed my fly aways. The only problem I had with this product was that it can make your hair feel too soft. When I first started using it, it would make my hair feel a little greasy, but it doesn't do that anymore. I'd buy this product again because I didn't have to straighten my hair too much.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this shampoo (and conditioner) I feel it really helped my hair. I use to dye and bleach my hair a lot, but thought I should go back to my natural hair. I almost have all my natural hair back except for my tips that seemed to be damaged and dry, so I gave this shampoo a try and I love it! It makes me hair super soft and my tips no longer look so dry. I am almost gone through my first bottle, but I think I'll try another Organix product first before I repurchase this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My hair is straight, but coarse in the front, and the shampoo makes it a bit more maleable. Not a miracle thought, but better than nothing. The big plus for me is that it is a sulfate and paraben-free shampoo rather than its "straightening" benefits.

Didn't like it. I love Organix shampoos but hated this one. I'm a cosmetician and do lots of research on hair products. I'm not saying this is a bad product because it's not.. but this specific one dried out my hair. The reason being is because people my age don't usually need Keratin treatments so what I did was basically stressing out my hair by adding more of something that it already had. This would probably work wonders for people who lack Keratin. Just wasn't for me.

This stuff is amazing! I had super curly thick hair and whenever i straighten it it wouldn't look that good. After using this shampoo and conditioner it looks amazing! Everyone always comments on it and ask how i got it so straight and how good it smells! Love, love, love it!!!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was not impressed with product. It did no justice for my hair and I was not a huge fan of the scent.

This product made my hair stronger and shinier. Great stuff.. But you need to alternate with a moisture shampoo and conditioner. This is keratin protein and you should only use this about once a week. As too much protein makes hair snap after it's had too much. So if you get the moisture and protein balance right and use this about once a week. It's shamazing!!! :-)

This shampoo dried out my hair and left it in HUGE knots every time in used it. I also felt that it didn't clean my hair or scalp at all. And as far as their claim for straightening, it say its a big lie. Like I said all it did was knot my hair up terribly!

*sigh* I LOVE the Organix hair product lines- every one except this one. As usual, I looked over reviews before I purchased it because of the price to product ratio, and decided to go for it. Unfortunately this was a bad move as my hair is now dry, frizzy, limp and notty. It is quite painful actually and I have lost a lot of hair because of this one. The moment I use other Organix products, my hair goes back to normal with no side effects. I am not entirely sure why this certain shampoo did not meet my hairs' standards. Because of the cost, I am too stubborn to throw it out so will stick with it until it is used up. Maybe mixing a few poos will help.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have quadruple processed hair and this product was amazing. Smells really good, VERY moisturizing. I used the conditioner alone. I left it in for 30 minutes {I prefer deep conditioning}. My hair is smooth, soft, and manageable. After using it I purchased the entire system. I have been in the beauty industry for over 10 years and the ingredients in this conditioner are excellent. Basically everything you need to bring overprocessed hair back to life. This is very similar to Aveda's Smooth Infusion and Damage Remedy combined. Loved it.

Top Rated Organix Products