Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

4.3

on 12/1/2013 1:31:00 AM

This is one of my favorite blushes. Gives a perfect flush, and you only need a couple of swirls and your good for both cheeks! Love this brand, and their blushes

on 11/22/2013 3:58:00 PM

This is one of my favorite pink blushes right now. It would be my fave if it really wore for twelve hours and not the average six. The color is pretty and flatters my NC20 skin really well. I do wish it was cheaper though.

on 11/17/2013 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It is the prettiest matte pink and it goes on super smooth. It also stays on for a very long time. It's one of my absolute favorite blushes. I always go back to this blush. I think all tarte blushes are amazing. They are all pigmented and long lasting. I have 6 different colors and they're all beautiful.

on 11/13/2013 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

One of my absolute HG blushes, along with this same product in the shade Glisten! It is far and away the best blush I have ever used, including powders, creams, and tints (and yes, NARS Orgasm!) It comes off as a very natural flush on my cheeks, especially this shade on my pale skin, is well pigmented, and lasts for a very long time! Unlike a lot of negative reviews I've seen, I don't find this product to be chalky at all, and it spreads and blends like an absolute dream-- even better than my Urban Decay shadows!

But buyers, be warned!
It takes somebody with very fair and clear skin to wear this particular shade well. If you want to try this blush, but are afraid that you don't meet that criteria well enough, I would recommend this product in the shades Exposed or Glisten, which are both great neutrals that would fit a wide variety of skin tones!

Because of this, I would not recommend this exact blush to just anybody-- only people with similar complexions to mine. The two shades mentioned above, however, I would tell anybody to buy!

on 11/11/2013 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I did not like this at all! The texture was chalky, and the application was not as smooth as I had hoped it would be. I really thought that is blush would be similar to my NARS blush in texture and pigment. Alas, it was not. Also the shade changes color on my cheeks, from a cool almost lavender pink to a run of the mill ruddy rose. Ruddiness on my skin tone looks almost like slight bruising. So, no!

on 11/6/2013 4:16:00 PM

This blush, to me, is worth no where near $26. Its is powdery and not very pigmented. It faded through out the day and was barely even on my cheeks come 12 hours later.

on 10/29/2013 6:01:00 PM

This was one of the random impulse Sephora buys I fall prey to when I browse the Sales page out of boredom, hehe - a mini Tarte blush and a mini bronzer for $10? Sold! Now I just need to buy $40 more worth of beauty crap to get free shipping... :P

Luckily, this little combo was way worth it. I was a little apprehensive about the Dollface shade and scoured MUA review pics to see if it would be noticeable on my medium skin. It looked so light that I was afraid it would work best on fairer shades and disappear on me.

I needn't had worried. The color is so pretty... a soft and true baby pink. A couple of swipes and it's very noticeable on the apples of my cheeks. Paired with soft eyeshadows, a light hand on the mascara and lip gloss, it achieves a lovely and feminine natural look - love it!

The bronzer is also pigmented and works very well. I'm super happy to have these little guys for my everyday and on-the-go.

on 10/9/2013 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Absolutely beautiful on my NC30 skin. I'm very oily but this blush stays put all day! Super long lasting and looks perfect when I apply it. Highly recommend! HG blush!

on 9/22/2013 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Beautiful for pale-skinned girls! I bought it after reading this was a great shade for very fair skin tones and what I read was right. After a long day (I wake up at 5 AM and get home at 4 PM), the color has faded a tad but not by much. I recommend it!

on 9/4/2013 6:23:00 PM

Favorite blush! Very girly and innocent looking.

Popular Blush Products