October 20, 2014 | 485 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Gaga 2

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by ariellezbellz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this at a CCO and was really excited to try this because it's a very talked about lipstick. Although I'm not dark at all, this lipstick is way too cool-toned nude and makes me look dead. The only way I'm using this up is to layer under lipsticks to make it more moisturizing and a lighter color. A pro is that the formula is beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a pale clay nude lipstick with a peach tint for warm skin tones. Although cool toned ladies will probably hate it, and recommend some pale nude pink that will give us warm under-tone lassies a horrible purple lipped corpse look! The peach keeps it warm and tones perfectly with my pale golden skin. I use it this shade for covering up the rosy or plum colored pigment in my lips when I want to emphasise smoky grey eyes and soft peachy cheeks. Or honeyed caramel all-neutrals with chocolate smouldering eyes.

This is my first amplified creme. Its creamy and moisturising, and doesn't highlight lines on my lips, and the intense pigmentation can be applied with different levels of intensity. Dab softly and blot with a tissue to softly tint the lips. Or lavish it for striking effect (mannequin-lips!).

On a side note, I feel satisfied in the value for money Amplified Cremes give me. A tiny bit dabbed gives a good result and the tube lasts for ages. Better than packing on layers of sheer lipstick to get it enough color to show then discovering its finished in just a few weeks!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really enjoy this lipstick. it is one of my most grabbed lipsticks! Beautiful nude color with a hint of mauve. Love it for everyday wear . Great with any gloss or by itself. It doesnt last as long as i would like it to, but i always carry the lipstick with me in my makeup bag, so no big deal. Its amazingly pigmented and smooth. i already have a backup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by missashley884

Ok so normally before I buy something I do research online, and look up swatches. I had been eyeing this lipstick for a while and was hesitant to buy only because I have really pigmented lips. I decided to just go into mac and ask the MUA for their opinion and to actually try it on. First off, the texture of this lipstick is amaaaazing! so creamy. the color turned out to be soooo incredibly pretty! It mutes out my lips without giving that dreaded concealer appearence. I decided to buy it (well two since it's LE)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this nude beige matte. Mac Siss is my all time holy grail lipstick, and this Gaga 2 I like even better. The satin formula is my favorite being that it is highly pigmented. It stays on a long time. This lipstick is a great base for lipglosses in any color. Especially bright ones that I want to be toned down.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Rhialina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this shade and it's glossiness, however it doesn't stay on as long as I had hoped. I find myself re applying this all of the time. And although I love the shade, a few people have told me it looks like i'm wearing concealer or foundation on my lips..

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by xloveleighx

I really like this lipstick! I have quite naturally dry lips and it doesn't highlight the dry bits very much, although it does very slightly. The colour is perfect! I love wearing it on nights out with smokey eyes. I'd say its a good colour to try if myth looks too light on you. The staying power isn't amazing, if you have a drink it will come off. However, i don't mind re-applying as i don't even need a mirror, just a quick swipe and thats it :) The packaging looks so pretty as well!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by sweetascocoa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This can be a pretty nude color, but you really have to manipulate it to make it work on darker skin. For me, I have to wear a pink based nude lipgloss on top of it. When I do this, Gaga 2 beats every nude lip that I have- including Yash, Siss, Viva Glam V, and Fresh Brew. But, by itself, Gaga 2 looks like condensed milk on my lips.
NC50

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by AgentSometime

There's a few methods for making this work if it looks too much like concealer on you. You don't HAVE to apply straight from the tube and press hard against your lips. You can either lightly pat it on to your lips direct from the tube, or you can swatch it on the back of your hand and apply it with a finger. It doesn't come out so opaque that way. It also picks up more color under a pink lip gloss.

I'm not saying this is for everyone, but you can try different application methods before writing it off.

It's not chalky at all, it's very creamy and applies nicely. I'm a pale person and, if not applied so harshly, it doesn't make me look dead.

This is superficial, but I love the packaging. It's so pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by shordeecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This nude is perfect for any skin color. It's beautiful.