October 31, 2014 | 1427 users online

BB Cream - Lioele - Triple Solution BB Cream SPF30 PA++

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Nurhidayah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

SKIN BACKGROUND: Oily, sensitive and acne prone. Mac NC30

Product contains 50ml. More than a regular foundation would come in.

PRICE: Paid for SGD$39.90 here in Singapore. Price is a bit steep for this BB cream but again, makeup in Singapore is expensive.

PACKAGING: Comes in a white and pink squeeze tube. Very princessy packaging and I am a sucker so quite packaging! You are able to control how much product you want to pump out which is good because then you won't be wasting the product.

PRODUCT: Thicker than most BB creams that I tried. Thicker than Misha Perfect Cover BB Cream (I also have a review on that). Has SPF30 PA ++ which is excellent for those of you that lives in places that do not really experience a lot of sun but still want some spf to protect the skin. I always use SPF 50 underneath makeup because I experience summer all year round and the sun is unforgiving! >.<

SCENT: It has a soft floral fresh scent which I do actually like and this does not irritate my sensitive skin. Never broke out from this before.

COVERAGE: Since it is thicker, it has more coverage. I would say medium to build able full coverage. Definitely not light coverage. I have acne scars and some redness and this covered well.

COLOUR MATCH: It only comes in one shade and this is too light for my skin tone. I do not rub this into my skin. I pat it onto my skin and it blends easily and gives much more coverage. I always pat my BB creams into my skin! Since it is not the correct shade for me, I use this as a primer if I want to go for hard core full coverage foundation. If it is for everyday, I use this, then top it off with my Mac Studio Fix Foundation! TA-DA! You can mix it with other BB creams or foundations that are darker/paler so that this would match your skin tone.

OIL CONTROL: Since I live in a tropical climate and I do have oily skin, oil control is something that always bothers me. This is not the best at oil control. It makes my skin oily within 2 hours. I will then have to blot.

TRICK THAT I DO TO MAKE IT LAST: I set it with Mac Blot Powder as an overall finishing touch when I am done with everything. If I get oily throughout the day, I blot off excess oil and set it with Mac's Blot Powder(I have a review on this too) again. That should last you throughout the day! I find that when I do this, the BB cream lasts about 6 hours on my skin before it starts to fades.

Very good BB cream, the only down sides are oil control for oily skin and the shade selection.
Will repurchase if I am out of it! Highest coverage BB cream I have ever used and I adore this product. In addition, it sits beautifully on my vanity :')

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 6:22:00 AM More reviews by spoiltrottenjewels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this on eBay a month ago for $16 including postage and I love it.
I have dry/flaky & sensitive skin which is fair and a neutral tone (Estee lauder 2N1 to 3N1) or (Revlon colour stay sand beige) and for the cooler months matches very well.
I love the size and packaging also very handy with a pump top.
I don't think it would work very well on oily skin.
It has a fairly good coverage for a bb cream and seems to last in warm weather for 4-6 hours.
It feels very moisturising and doesn't irritate my skin.
The only downside is there is only one shade which is a shame as it is such a nice product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by itsiliii

So nearing the end of summer I decided to try out a couple other BB creams once more, after being previously disappointed with other brands.

First of all the packaging is super cute! The pink tube, which could've easily turned tacky, is adorable yet still carries an air of elegance about it. The pump is super nifty/hygienic, alas it does have a tendency to shoot out more than I need at times.

The formula itself is currently too light for me, and I will update this review once I review it on my fully untanned skin. But currently I am using this to lighten another BB cream which is too dark for me. Now let me tell you, when I use the other BB cream (it is the smashbox one), on its own it has pretty terrible longevity. However when I mix the Lioele BB into it, it lasts WAYYYY longer. Rather interesting, especially considering that the Lioele carries a certain bit of dewiness to it. Not sure why, but i'll take the results! The coverage on this stuff is also excellent.

Like most all asian BB creams this one too is scented, but I find it to be less offensive, not quite the usual garish baby powder scent, like of that found in MISSHA.

Overall I would definitely recommend this, however anyone over nc25 should definitely beware.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Dori319

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG BB cream. The coverage is medium-full which is exactly what I'm looking for. I really don't even need to put on foundation over this unless I'm looking for a really flawless look... but when I just add a translucent powder only over this, I've been told by friends that my makeup looks "fresh" which is really nice to hear. The packaging is cute and I love the pump because it's not only sanitary, one pump gives just the exact right amount of BB cream I need to cover my face. I really have nothing bad to say about this BB cream. I will probably always repurchase this.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by VelvetDoll

I had high hopes for this BB cream at first. It smells nice. Has good coverage about medium to full i would say. But unfortunately it doesn't look our feel to flattering on my skin. its very heavy on the skin and feels like your wearing A LOT of product even if your wearing just a little bit. it doesn't blend into the skin very well and really sinks into the pores and makes them much more visible. When your blending the product it can feel like your pulling your skin with it. The color is nice at first but on my skin it oxidizes quite badly and gets a orange color 5 mins after applying it. but it last pretty much all day on the skin and wont melt off if your skin is oily like mine.Overall not the best product in my opinion. The packaging is cute though and good quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by dellajaz24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is gorgeous. I really don't think I could live without it in my makeup collection now! I like it better than the Lioele beyond the solution BB cream because it gives better coverage and isn't quite so dry/matte looking.
I had heard a lot of people say it its quite pale, on my face it was a perfect match and I am NW15 or NC15 in MAC which is quite pale but this BB cream is still darker than my skin but it still blends in well and looks natural.
It gives amazing coverage, it looks nice and dewy and moisturising at first but dries to a semi matte, still looking hydrated, and stays on all day its great.
I use Nyx dewy finish setting spray over the top and it stays looking fresh and amazing all day and night!. My skin is dry so I like an illuminating look.
All in all this BB cream is better than most foundations I have tried in my time and I've tried one hell of a lot!!! Leaves a beautiful finish and I am definitely going to keep re purchasing. :)
X

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by P83Wanad

I saw this product recommended on a YouTube tutorial on how to cover hardcore cystic acne. The angry red blotches seem to magically disappear on the video so I was quite impressed. I ordered it all the way from Korea to the UK from eBay and it took only around 10 days to arrive, free postage! Anyway.

I'm recovering from chickenpox and I was left with lots of red horrible marks on my face. And I mean loads. Also my skin is a mess at the moment with dry patches and scabs here and there. Because of this, I do get flaky dry patches with this product on but this is due to my horrible skin, I can't fault this product at all.

Even with dry patches, this BB cream does not cling to them, it gives the skin a bright/whitening finish which I personally like. Fans of bronzers, fake tan and brown skin might absolutely hate it though.

***
EDIT. SECOND THOUGHTS.
I've taken away two lippies as this product has no staying power whatsoever, it melts and slides off oily skin like it's nobody's business, specially around the nose. And because it doesn't control the oil, it also settles inside scars (acne or otherwise). So I reckon, great for dry or normal skins, but not great for oily or combo.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by mardi6546

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a sample pack so can't comment on price or packaging. This was much too dark for my fair skin, and it had orange tones to it (think the light garnier one) It was very thick and I found it difficult to spread and blend. I also found that it showed my pores which I had never had happen before. It also feels quite Mask like on my face. One good aspect is that it has quite good coverage. I don't like this anywhere near as much as the lioele dollish veil vita bb cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Jasperla

I am thrilled with this BB cream! It goes on smooth, with medium to full coverage. I apply this with my beauty blender, and the result is near flawless skin. However I have dry cheeks and if i don't use a seperate moisturizer my skin looks flakey. I do think its worth the price, I have never come across anything like this bb cream. Will repurchase this wonderful product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by mm0504449

I've been so excited to try this bb cream! I have been using this all through this summer and at first it kinda broke me out but then i guess my skin got used to it? I do still get the occasional monthly pimples but other than that it has been treating me fairly.
This cream is definitely one that has medium to heavy coverage, which is what i want in a bb cream! I only use half a pump if not less so i still have a lot of product and it should last me quite some time longer and i have been using it pretty much every day this summer.
I do have to spot reapply late in the day sometimes but other than that its a really natural look and covers better than any other creams i've tried.
I dont recommend to wear it if youre going to be outdoors all day. school and work is okay though and ALWAYS WASH YOUR FACE at the end of everyday as you would with any makeup.