July 29, 2014 | 1590 users online

BB Cream - Lioele - Triple Solution BB Cream SPF30 PA++

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by VelvetDoll

I had high hopes for this BB cream at first. It smells nice. Has good coverage about medium to full i would say. But unfortunately it doesn't look our feel to flattering on my skin. its very heavy on the skin and feels like your wearing A LOT of product even if your wearing just a little bit. it doesn't blend into the skin very well and really sinks into the pores and makes them much more visible. When your blending the product it can feel like your pulling your skin with it. The color is nice at first but on my skin it oxidizes quite badly and gets a orange color 5 mins after applying it. but it last pretty much all day on the skin and wont melt off if your skin is oily like mine.Overall not the best product in my opinion. The packaging is cute though and good quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by dellajaz24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is gorgeous. I really don't think I could live without it in my makeup collection now! I like it better than the Lioele beyond the solution BB cream because it gives better coverage and isn't quite so dry/matte looking.
I had heard a lot of people say it its quite pale, on my face it was a perfect match and I am NW15 or NC15 in MAC which is quite pale but this BB cream is still darker than my skin but it still blends in well and looks natural.
It gives amazing coverage, it looks nice and dewy and moisturising at first but dries to a semi matte, still looking hydrated, and stays on all day its great.
I use Nyx dewy finish setting spray over the top and it stays looking fresh and amazing all day and night!. My skin is dry so I like an illuminating look.
All in all this BB cream is better than most foundations I have tried in my time and I've tried one hell of a lot!!! Leaves a beautiful finish and I am definitely going to keep re purchasing. :)
X

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by P83Wanad

I saw this product recommended on a YouTube tutorial on how to cover hardcore cystic acne. The angry red blotches seem to magically disappear on the video so I was quite impressed. I ordered it all the way from Korea to the UK from eBay and it took only around 10 days to arrive, free postage! Anyway.

I'm recovering from chickenpox and I was left with lots of red horrible marks on my face. And I mean loads. Also my skin is a mess at the moment with dry patches and scabs here and there. Because of this, I do get flaky dry patches with this product on but this is due to my horrible skin, I can't fault this product at all.

Even with dry patches, this BB cream does not cling to them, it gives the skin a bright/whitening finish which I personally like. Fans of bronzers, fake tan and brown skin might absolutely hate it though.

***
EDIT. SECOND THOUGHTS.
I've taken away two lippies as this product has no staying power whatsoever, it melts and slides off oily skin like it's nobody's business, specially around the nose. And because it doesn't control the oil, it also settles inside scars (acne or otherwise). So I reckon, great for dry or normal skins, but not great for oily or combo.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by mardi6546

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a sample pack so can't comment on price or packaging. This was much too dark for my fair skin, and it had orange tones to it (think the light garnier one) It was very thick and I found it difficult to spread and blend. I also found that it showed my pores which I had never had happen before. It also feels quite Mask like on my face. One good aspect is that it has quite good coverage. I don't like this anywhere near as much as the lioele dollish veil vita bb cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Jasperla

I am thrilled with this BB cream! It goes on smooth, with medium to full coverage. I apply this with my beauty blender, and the result is near flawless skin. However I have dry cheeks and if i don't use a seperate moisturizer my skin looks flakey. I do think its worth the price, I have never come across anything like this bb cream. Will repurchase this wonderful product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by mm0504449

I've been so excited to try this bb cream! I have been using this all through this summer and at first it kinda broke me out but then i guess my skin got used to it? I do still get the occasional monthly pimples but other than that it has been treating me fairly.
This cream is definitely one that has medium to heavy coverage, which is what i want in a bb cream! I only use half a pump if not less so i still have a lot of product and it should last me quite some time longer and i have been using it pretty much every day this summer.
I do have to spot reapply late in the day sometimes but other than that its a really natural look and covers better than any other creams i've tried.
I dont recommend to wear it if youre going to be outdoors all day. school and work is okay though and ALWAYS WASH YOUR FACE at the end of everyday as you would with any makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love love love this stuff! Applies nicely and evenly and is super soft to my skin. I also love the cute princess themed tube. The tube is a pump and makes this look very fancy and expensive. Matches my ski tone perfectly. I know most don't like Korean or Japanese brand bb creams because they're isn't a variety of shades I actually like that since I can never get my correct shade anyways.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by wwerru

This BB cream have really HARDCORE coverage at all. It covers really everything. It lasts all day on my face. This product is great for evening - go - out. Its little bit heavy, but doesnt matter to me. The colour is also not so grey as most of BB creams are. It has heeling and soothing ability. I use this bb cream when I go out in the evening. For everyday use is still a little bit heavy for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Vanilly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Admittedly, I've only used this twice so far. But I am impressed!

I'm not a trendy person (I'm quite late in the BB cream craze right?) but I was really looking forward to find a foundation with a high SPF with the whole treatment side of it too. I've had some issues with the western BB creams (too dry, wrong color, coverage too light, etc) and this was my first Korean BB cream which was recommended by a Youtuber. I took my chances! ... aaaand I'm glad it's working for me so far.

I have really dry skin at the moment, so any foundation will look dry on my face (even this one). I also don't use a primer because I'm usually short on time, so I try to find foundations that look good on my dry skin. This one actually moisturizes my face (feels like it, anyways) and doesn't feel too dry after a couple hours of wear. That's a pro for me. Additionally, this BB cream doesn't slide off my face as I get oily easily (thanks to my dry skin, I produce sebum like nuts). However, it does have a shine to it and I can't tell whether if it's from my oily face or the SPF. Product doesn't feel heavy on skin. The foundation is less liquid-y than most. Coverage is buildable (medium) but a little goes a long way! All I need is about the size of a tiny drop to cover my face, so this product will definitely last you a long time. I also have sensitive & acne-prone-ish skin and nothing bugs me.
I am a NC 20 and the color is near-perfect. I look very natural with this BB cream.

Unfortunately, there is a very strong floral fragrance. Kind of smells cheap to be honest, but the scent wears off after a while.
Also, I did mention that the coverage is medium, so you will need a concealer if you have dark acne scars. Mine still shows up after applying a fair amount to problem areas.
I can't tell whether the anti-wrinkle and whitening agents really work, but I wouldn't solely rely on this BB cream just for those.

If you're looking for a good BB cream that offers a good coverage, you should definitely give it a try if you're a fair-medium skin tone and if you don't mind the strong floral scent.
This is not a hard to find product luckily! You can buy it at Pretty & Cute (or Sasa, YesStyle) and they have a shop in Portland OR if you live near there.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by triciadaskeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This BB cream broke me out! It broke me out big time. I dont know what happened but I thought this will be my HG bb cream but it didnt. The first time that I tried it, i really liked it because it covered up my pores and the minor dark spots in my face. But after 5 days of using it, I got so many pimples it almost look like cystic. It has great coverage, very thick. But bb cream broke me out so much I'm having trauma in buying another korean bb cream. Please help me find one that has great coverage and doesnt cause pimples. :(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No