April 18, 2014 | 1888 users online

BB Cream - Lioele - Triple Solution BB cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love love love this stuff! Applies nicely and evenly and is super soft to my skin. I also love the cute princess themed tube. The tube is a pump and makes this look very fancy and expensive. Matches my ski tone perfectly. I know most don't like Korean or Japanese brand bb creams because they're isn't a variety of shades I actually like that since I can never get my correct shade anyways.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by wwerru

This BB cream have really HARDCORE coverage at all. It covers really everything. It lasts all day on my face. This product is great for evening - go - out. Its little bit heavy, but doesnt matter to me. The colour is also not so grey as most of BB creams are. It has heeling and soothing ability. I use this bb cream when I go out in the evening. For everyday use is still a little bit heavy for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Vanilly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Admittedly, I've only used this twice so far. But I am impressed!

I'm not a trendy person (I'm quite late in the BB cream craze right?) but I was really looking forward to find a foundation with a high SPF with the whole treatment side of it too. I've had some issues with the western BB creams (too dry, wrong color, coverage too light, etc) and this was my first Korean BB cream which was recommended by a Youtuber. I took my chances! ... aaaand I'm glad it's working for me so far.

I have really dry skin at the moment, so any foundation will look dry on my face (even this one). I also don't use a primer because I'm usually short on time, so I try to find foundations that look good on my dry skin. This one actually moisturizes my face (feels like it, anyways) and doesn't feel too dry after a couple hours of wear. That's a pro for me. Additionally, this BB cream doesn't slide off my face as I get oily easily (thanks to my dry skin, I produce sebum like nuts). However, it does have a shine to it and I can't tell whether if it's from my oily face or the SPF. Product doesn't feel heavy on skin. The foundation is less liquid-y than most. Coverage is buildable (medium) but a little goes a long way! All I need is about the size of a tiny drop to cover my face, so this product will definitely last you a long time. I also have sensitive & acne-prone-ish skin and nothing bugs me.
I am a NC 20 and the color is near-perfect. I look very natural with this BB cream.

Unfortunately, there is a very strong floral fragrance. Kind of smells cheap to be honest, but the scent wears off after a while.
Also, I did mention that the coverage is medium, so you will need a concealer if you have dark acne scars. Mine still shows up after applying a fair amount to problem areas.
I can't tell whether the anti-wrinkle and whitening agents really work, but I wouldn't solely rely on this BB cream just for those.

If you're looking for a good BB cream that offers a good coverage, you should definitely give it a try if you're a fair-medium skin tone and if you don't mind the strong floral scent.
This is not a hard to find product luckily! You can buy it at Pretty & Cute (or Sasa, YesStyle) and they have a shop in Portland OR if you live near there.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by triciadaskeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This BB cream broke me out! It broke me out big time. I dont know what happened but I thought this will be my HG bb cream but it didnt. The first time that I tried it, i really liked it because it covered up my pores and the minor dark spots in my face. But after 5 days of using it, I got so many pimples it almost look like cystic. It has great coverage, very thick. But bb cream broke me out so much I'm having trauma in buying another korean bb cream. Please help me find one that has great coverage and doesnt cause pimples. :(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by flowerette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this bb cream after hearing so many good reviews on it, but I really dont like it at all! I've tested it out for a good 6 months now and i just cant seem to make it work for me. It didnt work during Summer - my skin was naturally more "moist" (a teeeeeny bit oily, more sweaty, etc) it looked terrible and patchy. During Winter, it literally just dried up on my face and looked flaky and left me feeling like i was wearing a mask. I've tried using it countless different ways and although it does look okay and feel good for the first five minutes of wearing it, it just wont work :( I would love to say this is a fabulous product and I recommend it for everyone - but I just dont. 2/5

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I bought about 20 tiny samples of this through Amazon for very cheap. I just wanted to try it out and see if it was for me. My skin is very hard to work with as a lot of liquids cake on my skin or make me look a lot older than I am (26).
So I tried this at first like a regular foundation and it got cakey due to using so much. I used on tiny pouch (2g of product) and thought it'd work better. I'm still kind of cakey though. I can also feel this sitting on top of my skin and I don't like that feeling. I normally wear a powder foundation because they're light weight and don't cake on me (funny huh?). The color is a bit off for me as I vary between NC10 (winter) and NC20 (if I get a tan in the summer). I'd say I'm around a NC15 at the moment and this is leaning more on a NC20 color so it's a hare too dark. You probably can't tell unless I told you though. The coverage on this is nice. I'd say pimples and under eye circles could use a concealer. I have large pores, redness in my cheeks, and a few tiny veins to the side of my lips that I like to cover. All except my pores were covered. My pores are still there but not as noticeable.

I could see this working for others but for me it gets a little cakey and feels heavy on the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Kealeighg1291

I use this as more of a primer as it is quite light for my face and I find it really aids in keeping foundation put... Medium (buildable) coverage... When I apply my everyday foundation on top (revlon photoready) it makes my skin look flawless.
Very moisturising so perfect for dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Xbabiecee

Ever since I purchased this BB cream, it has been a staple in my everyday makeup routine! It has excellent coverage! I would say medium to buildable coverage. The only downside is the limited colour selection. I'm an NC30-35. I have to use a darker pressed powder over it so that it can match me perfectly. Overall, I totally recommend this for those who needs coverage but wants a product that will benefit their skin on the long term.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Piwi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been trying many BB and CC creams!; Boscia, Garnier, Bobby Brown, Kielh´s, Tarte, Dior, PTR, REN and Lioele. This the best for far!

It has a nice finish and it does cover my acne scars! Really improves my complexion!
I have oily acne prone skin, I´m NC25 MAC.

This BB cream controls my oily face and it last during the day; I only had to use blotting paper 5 hours after applied!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by xannieee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The only con about this product is that it only comes in one shade and the shade is pretty light so I have to use a darker foundation over it. Otherwise it gives AMAZING coverage and I love the smell so much.