October 21, 2014 | 2097 users online

Moisturizers - St. Ives - St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by jy831409

WOW is all I have to say. I've been using it for over 4 weeks now. I have dry-combo skin that breaks out during the cold winter months and also gets dry patches. This, along with some organic jojoba oil, has been a serious godsend. I was using a $50 cream that was half the size of the tub of this one.
This cream DOES NOT break me out, it does not clog my pores, after a little massaging it sinks well into my skin and I can literally feel my skin bounce off my fingertips.
In the morning my complexion is brighter, firmer, and my cheeks look like a baby's bottom. I cannot rave enough about this product, I wish I knew about it quicker!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Jessica386

These was a good buy the only thing that I didn't like was that it left my face more oily that before. The reason I bought this product was bc it was future in Dr.OZ as a great anti wrinkle and the price wasn't bad at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by l1nd53y

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have combination skin. Oily t-zone with acne-prone dry cheeks. When I first apply this it SEEMS to absorb nicely, but give it a few hours and BAM, clogged pores and pimples galore! So, so bad. It seems like it might be an okay (if mediocre) neck moisturizer. Too bad for me, since the price is awesome for such a large amount of product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great basic moisturizer. I have oily combo, acne prone skin that gets dry very quickly if I don't moisturize. This has been great for my skin. Not too thick, absorbs quickly and completely, isn't greasy or heavy and has a tolerable scent. I can see it not working as well for dry skin but if you're normal to oily I think it's great. I have been using it for a couple months now and it has not caused any breakouts. It also hasn't caused clogged pores. I use it mainly in the morning and it gets along with the different primers and foundations I use, it doesn't ball up or make my skin greasy. I am 30 and have some fine lines on my forehead, I've not seen any improvement in them just from this moisturizer so I think if you're looking for something anti-aging this probably isn't for you. But for a light basic moisturizer it gets high marks from me. The packaging is ok, it comes in a huge 10 oz. tub. If you are worried about bacteria growth you can get small plastic or metal spatulas to scoop it out with. I think I only paid about $5USD, which is a steal. I will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjh123

I love this stuff! It is the only moisturizer I have tried that doesn't make me greasy and sinks right in. My skin is so soft after I put this on! I love the smell, that's what first got me to buy it. It doesn't break me out, and I break out with almost everything. Definitely worth trying!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by melissajoan22

I have oily/acne prone skin and this product was not for me. This product was highly recommended by one of my favorite beauty bloggers, so I thought I'd give it a try. Bad idea. Broke me out SO BADLY after my second use. This was about 7 months ago and I still have acne scars from it. It's only saving grace is it actually does help with firming my neck (where I don't have to worry about break outs when I use it). That and the amount I get for the price is why I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by brooke2010

Best drugstore moisturizer I have EVER used! Holy cow, I can't believe how awesome this stuff is! Every time I use it, my face just GLOWS. I use it morning after washing and toning and at night too. It's not greasy at all, it sinks in after a few minutes and feels great. It doesn't make me shiny when I wear it under makeup either, and I have oily skin and occasional breakouts. Plus the price is phenomenal! I would've never believed I could love a drugstore moisturizer this much considering I was hooked on a 53 dollar moisturizer from Yonka Paris. I have recommended this to all of my friends!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 6:08:00 AM More reviews by lizameneli

St. Ives does not do wonders for me, especially this product. Once I put it on, it felt super thick and wet and I got a rash with pimples the next day. I am definitely staying away from this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this for morning and night, I'm 23 so was wondering Wat aging creams to use and my mom said I don't need it because those creams are full of bad chemicals so she said to start with something light and airy so I decided to use this and is so soft and clean feeling, I love using argan oil in it for maximum moisture and I only include the oil at night time

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't say if this helps with collagen repair, Ect since I'm only 20 but this is a very good moisturizer. In the winter my face gets very dry and this does wonders. Love it