Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Hibiscus

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Of the many tinted lip balms (Maybelline Baby Lips, Hard Candy, Palladio, Covergirl Lipslicks, etc) I have tried, this one is my favorite tinted lip balm I have tried. Hibiscus is the perfect coral shade for an everyday tint. The scent is sweet and natural.

on 4/17/2013 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

not sure if i would buy this again as there are so many tinted balm choices out there & this isnt as fabulous or as moisturizing as my korres lip butter pots...but i definitely do not regret buying this! its a beautiful coral on my pigmented lips. looks great against my NC42 yellow toned asian skin. sometimes i feel like it makes my lips...drier? but maybe im just paranoid and the weather is doing that. we shall see!

on 4/17/2013 3:34:00 PM

I really like the BB tinted lip balms, but this color just didn't do it for me. I loved the Pink Blossom, so I decided to venture out for a less "soft" color and tried this. Its OK, but I certainly wouldn't repurchase. The color just looks like your standard natural color lip, just a little intensified, but it certainly wasnt the right intensification (is that even a word?!) I was looking for. I purchased a second Pink Blossom and will just stick to that.

on 3/24/2013 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Super cool. Cruelty-free, paraben-free, so you can eat as much of it as you like!! Plus it's a nice coraly colour but not too bright, so you can wear it without feeling like OMG EVERYONE IS LOOKING AT MY LIPS, and it is really hydrating too. I'm gonna start collecting the other colours (very gradually, since it's quite expensive for a lip balm).

on 2/11/2013 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is perfect for my medium, yellow undertoned skin! MLBB, and truly moisturizes! I usually wear reddish-lip colors, but this lights up my face and makes me look younger. Will definitely repurchase! Red dahlia is also beautiful! Both give the perfect amount if tint, IMHO. :)

on 1/14/2013 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this shade thinking it would be a medium rosey pink, but it turned out being way too coral. I gave this to my mom who has a darker/warmer skintone than me and it looks great on her. The smell is great and I liked the texture though.

I have only good things to say about this product. This wears very comfortably on my lips, I would say it's almost an oily texture but it doesn't feel like it's going to slide off. It's not thick and waxy like Chapstick and it moisturizes much better than Dr. Pepper Lipsmackers. Enough said, I would purchase this again.

on 12/4/2012 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I bought this lip balm at cvs. I forgot how much is it, I think around $7-8. It's really nice, the color is kinda rosy and glossy. It does moisturizes my lips but I have to constantly reapply because it's gone easily. but it's a lipbalm and that's what lipbalms do.

on 11/11/2012 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I think this lip balm has a pretty smooth texture to it which is nice. The whole tinted thing should be taken VERY lightly because this product barely does any coloring. the formula isnt very long lasting but you never know, maybe this is for you.

on 10/14/2012 11:42:00 PM

My overall feeling on this is... meh. I paid $7 at the drugstore for this and I can't say it was worth it. I love tinted balms and buy them like crazy, this one is below average. For some reason this lip balm feels like play makeup once I ignore the unnecessarily complex packaging. The formula feels cheap, thin and doesn't moisturize at all; if anything it dried my lips a bit. Has a my little pony plastic fruit scent that might pass as passionfruit. While there is a slight corally rose tint, it's not enough that I could even overlook it's meh factor and love it just for color. There are far better tinted lipbalms out there, I'll be returning this one.

Popular Lip Treatments