December 22, 2014 | 1842 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Tinted Lip Balm - Hibiscus

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by hiyaluv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like the BB tinted lip balms, but this color just didn't do it for me. I loved the Pink Blossom, so I decided to venture out for a less "soft" color and tried this. Its OK, but I certainly wouldn't repurchase. The color just looks like your standard natural color lip, just a little intensified, but it certainly wasnt the right intensification (is that even a word?!) I was looking for. I purchased a second Pink Blossom and will just stick to that.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 7:30:00 AM More reviews by lovelylemons

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Super cool. Cruelty-free, paraben-free, so you can eat as much of it as you like!! Plus it's a nice coraly colour but not too bright, so you can wear it without feeling like OMG EVERYONE IS LOOKING AT MY LIPS, and it is really hydrating too. I'm gonna start collecting the other colours (very gradually, since it's quite expensive for a lip balm).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Kcstings

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is perfect for my medium, yellow undertoned skin! MLBB, and truly moisturizes! I usually wear reddish-lip colors, but this lights up my face and makes me look younger. Will definitely repurchase! Red dahlia is also beautiful! Both give the perfect amount if tint, IMHO. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by lilmissann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this shade thinking it would be a medium rosey pink, but it turned out being way too coral. I gave this to my mom who has a darker/warmer skintone than me and it looks great on her. The smell is great and I liked the texture though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by littlehousebigvacation

I have only good things to say about this product. This wears very comfortably on my lips, I would say it's almost an oily texture but it doesn't feel like it's going to slide off. It's not thick and waxy like Chapstick and it moisturizes much better than Dr. Pepper Lipsmackers. Enough said, I would purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by jessicalicia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this lip balm at cvs. I forgot how much is it, I think around $7-8. It's really nice, the color is kinda rosy and glossy. It does moisturizes my lips but I have to constantly reapply because it's gone easily. but it's a lipbalm and that's what lipbalms do.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Ceesaroni

I think this lip balm has a pretty smooth texture to it which is nice. The whole tinted thing should be taken VERY lightly because this product barely does any coloring. the formula isnt very long lasting but you never know, maybe this is for you.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by lushorchid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My overall feeling on this is... meh. I paid $7 at the drugstore for this and I can't say it was worth it. I love tinted balms and buy them like crazy, this one is below average. For some reason this lip balm feels like play makeup once I ignore the unnecessarily complex packaging. The formula feels cheap, thin and doesn't moisturize at all; if anything it dried my lips a bit. Has a my little pony plastic fruit scent that might pass as passionfruit. While there is a slight corally rose tint, it's not enough that I could even overlook it's meh factor and love it just for color. There are far better tinted lipbalms out there, I'll be returning this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by polishproblem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lip balm so much! This is my every-day lip color. It feels nice on the lips, and gives them just a subtle boost of color that doesn't clash with my "natural, but pulled together" every day look.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by closetrebels

I love this! I suffer from dry lips and CLS (corpse lips syndrome) so I like something that is hydrating while giving a boost of colour. I have to say though, this isn't super moisturising, as in if I put it on at night by the morning my lips will still be dry. however, whilst I am wearing it my lips feel extremely soft. That may sound like it doesn't make sense, but I've never had a great relationship with my lips. Anyway, great soft colour and texture, I want to try red dahlia next.