November 23, 2014 | 920 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Naturals - Purifying Facial Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Burns and dries out skin. Not good for sensitive and/or dry skin.
Do not use near your eyes as it will sting a lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Raphaelachka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product now for a few days and i am pleased with it! i was nervous at first because the reviews weren't all that great. I love the packaging first of all and the smell is wonderful! Feels clean and lovely! I will post an update after about a month

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2014 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Chloeroose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The package got me to buy it but to be honest its not all that great, my skins pretty neutral unless you set it off and this set it off and dried my skin out heaps. I'd normally use a face wash twice a day but with this i could only do it once and it would be dry at the start and oily by the end. if you have oily skin stay away as it drys your skin out so much that it over produces oil. This is not terrible but i wouldn't buy again as there is better out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by a_maju

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this! Subtle smell, great thick gel texture, and, most importantly, it gets my sensitive skin super clean without driving it nuts. Face is soft, clean and well behaved for the rest of the day.
Slightly temperamental pump dispenser is a minor downside, but the reasonable price, and economical nature of this product (a little goes a long way) pull it back up.
I'll be sticking with this one for the foreseeable...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by aliciabanwell

I have been only using this face wash for about a week and a half, but I have already noticed a difference in my skin. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and it is clearing up my face and making it so so soft! The acne wash in this naturals line is very harsh on my skin so I only put it on my t-zone and it works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Hooverbunny

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this product effective in removing the makeup I use. I use tinted moisturizer and washable mascara. It does not remove waterproof mascara. My skin feels clean but not dry after use. I really like the 'natural' ingredients since my other products are loaded with chemicals

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Narmeenbayy

Thought i'd like this product but nope. It sucks. Made my skin irritated and red.. and it smells bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by iszeto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I concur with most reviewers here: this cleanser sucks!!

The write up on the packaging makes this product sound like it's a mild cleanser.

It. Is. Not.

I've only used it twice, and it left my skin stripped, chapped, red and flaky.

I have strong, oily skin and so you can imagine how stripping this cleanser is.

Stay away from this, if you like your face!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by simoint

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just used it and I am terrified! It dried my skin instantly and after 30 seconds part of my face become irritated..it's also itchy ...I never ever had this problems with any face product. I hope tomorrow will be fine if not I am going to visit a dermatologist

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

This is ok. I used it up by mixing it with another cleanser. I dislike the scent and it's way too strong for my sensitive skin.

On the plus side it did remove any left over make-up pretty well, but on the negative side it was drying and irritating when used alone. I would only recommend this for oilier skin that isn't sensitive to fragrance.