September 2, 2014 | 1177 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Naturals - Purifying Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by a_maju

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this! Subtle smell, great thick gel texture, and, most importantly, it gets my sensitive skin super clean without driving it nuts. Face is soft, clean and well behaved for the rest of the day.
Slightly temperamental pump dispenser is a minor downside, but the reasonable price, and economical nature of this product (a little goes a long way) pull it back up.
I'll be sticking with this one for the foreseeable...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by aliciabanwell

I have been only using this face wash for about a week and a half, but I have already noticed a difference in my skin. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and it is clearing up my face and making it so so soft! The acne wash in this naturals line is very harsh on my skin so I only put it on my t-zone and it works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Hooverbunny

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm in my mid 50's now so I have tried many facial cleansers. I have read a lot about unhealthy additives recently. So I set out to find a reasonably priced natural cleanser that works. My normal makeup routine includes tinted moisturizer with regular (not waterproof) mascara. This product not only does a wonderful job cleaning your skin, but it leaves it feeling moisturizer instead of dried out. I strongly recommend you make the change!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Narmeenbayy

Thought i'd like this product but nope. It sucks. Made my skin irritated and red.. and it smells bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by iszeto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I concur with most reviewers here: this cleanser sucks!!

The write up on the packaging makes this product sound like it's a mild cleanser.

It. Is. Not.

I've only used it twice, and it left my skin stripped, chapped, red and flaky.

I have strong, oily skin and so you can imagine how stripping this cleanser is.

Stay away from this, if you like your face!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by simoint

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just used it and I am terrified! It dried my skin instantly and after 30 seconds part of my face become irritated..it's also itchy ...I never ever had this problems with any face product. I hope tomorrow will be fine if not I am going to visit a dermatologist

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

This is ok. I used it up by mixing it with another cleanser. I dislike the scent and it's way too strong for my sensitive skin.

On the plus side it did remove any left over make-up pretty well, but on the negative side it was drying and irritating when used alone. I would only recommend this for oilier skin that isn't sensitive to fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by spontmercy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm so bummed to see all the bad reviews for this product! It works beautifully for me and my combination/oily skin. I only use it at night when I have to wash off makeup and the day's buildup of dirt and oil. In the morning I use a gentle olive oil cleanser. I have pretty good skin to begin with so I can't speak to its efficacy in dealing with acne, but I haven't been seeing any more or less breakouts than I did before.

It's a clear, thick, liquid cleanser that doesn't lather or foam. You just squirt out a dime-sized dollop onto your fingers and massage into your face, then rinse off. Looking at the ingredients label, I think it's a little shady that they sell this under their "Naturals" line, but I'll get over it. There is a bar version of this, but I found that to be too drying. I'm a new product junkie so I rarely buy a product twice, but I'll be buying this again.

(Note: you will need a separate makeup remover if you use any kind of long-wear makeup.)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by dnelledoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE the smell and it really does clean your face BUT it dries your skin out. I used it to wash my face & remove my makeup and it worked, until my lips cracked in half and chin FLAKED HORRIBLY. I couldn't figure out why my skin was drying out so bad until I stopped using it. Then, my face completely cleared up without using anything but water to wash my face. Its not as natural as it claims. It has ingredients in it that I still can't pronouce.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by michelle1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this product was just...okay. it smells nice and is good to wake me up in the morning but i did not feel much of a difference in my skin. i would use this product in the morning and at night. i just did not feel as if the product was really doing anything for my skin. however, i have normal skin...i do not get zits or pimples at all so i don't know if it would work better for people who have problem skin, maybe? its worth a try. its good to feel a bit more clean and wake yourself up but did not notice the differences in my skin that the product claimed.