August 29, 2014 | 1747 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clean & Clear - Advantage Popped Pimple Relief Drying Paste

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by bobbyheat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok this is a miracle product! I picked my face with an extractor tool and it tore my skin up so badly. I'm pretty good with the extractor but I got a new one and it was much sharper than my previous one, causing horrible inflamed red marks. I don't get deep pus filled zits but I'm prone to blackheads and congested skin colored pores. I know I'm better off letting them exfoliate away naturally, but alas, I have a picking problem. I woke up horrified to find my skin inflamed worse than I've ever seen. I put the mint julep mask, calendula cream, rose water, and Acnevir gel to try to calm the inflammation to no avail. I thought I'd have to live this one out until I walked in CVS and found this popped pimple treatment. I came home washed my face and applied to each spot thickly (about 10 of them) over night, washed off in the morning and couldn't believe my eyes! Inflammation, swelling, redness was reduced by at least 80%, some were completely gone! This is nothing short of a miracle product. If they ever discontinue I will cry. Going to stock up. This stuff is amazing. Also, I threw out the extractor!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by kawanii

Occasionally, I get the pimple on my face that proves how "healthy" I have been eating. I put this on a soon-to-be pimple at night, making a white blotch on my face, and sleep. Next morning, the pimple has gone smaller in size and swelling. It also fades the dark spots of where my once pimples were. This is my pimple spot treatment and I am liking it! Gotta remember to drink more water to prevent using it though =]

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 2:25:00 AM More reviews by girlygirl4455

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

okay so today i woke up and i saw a HUGE pimple above my lip!!! :( so i was disturbed by it so i say popped because it was hue and red .......... when i popped it it got worse !! so i tried this brand and it worked i used it at night and rinse it in the morning and it was gone :) this worked alot and i do not regret using this brand it helped so much c; so yeah just try it and you will love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by ellapretty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this - thanks to MUA for introducing me to this product. I'd been struggling with acne (my skin cannot tolerate Benzyl Peroxide - it doesn't do anything for breakouts but leaves me with DARK scarring!)

I looked up products here and saw the high repurchase rate - and decided to give this a try. I LOVE it:
--If you have a pre-pimple bump - this prevents it from getting any worse - it will just magically remove the spot and leave you with a tiny mark that fades quickly
--On existing pimples - it dries them up ( takes around 3 days)...also brings spots to a head, instead of letting them become big red painful things.

Only problem is I can only use it at night (unless you're comfortable walking around with blue splotches on your face!!!) - so I'm going to buy the gel pen from this range (though it's not as highly reviewed) and give it a try for daytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by SavageWhisky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wohoo! I popped a pimple (accidentally while washing my face) and it was so red and angry looking! I have a big party this Thursday so I was kind of panicking! This stuff arrived yesterday, I put it on the popped pimple spot as well as other blemishes that were healing.

First of all this is only salicylic acid. That's it. This was really cheap on amazon, but if you can find straight salicylic acid somewhere cheaper you may as well get that instead. Anyway, I do NOT regret my purchase. This morning after I rubbed the paste off my spots all of them were definitely less red and noticeable! They weren't completely gone, but at least I can easily cover them with makeup now. I will do it again tonight and hope the improvements continue.

Great package--great price--great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by bink180

There's a love/hate relationship between my face and Clean and Clear products but this is definately a LOVE this should be called Clean & Clear Magic Pimple Shrinker! i really really really like this! :D I put it on right before bed and it stays put I wash it off in the morning and voila pimple is less red and slighly smaller.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by franneh

I just had to write a review for this! The Advantage Popped Pimple Relief Paste is one of the few products that work for my skin. I put the treatment on my problem spots (zits, pimples, etc.) before I goto bed, and the next day, the swelling and redness goes down significantly. I bought this for $11 (CDN) and it comes in a small tube. A little goes a long way! Will definitely be buying this when I run out. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by NycGuy730

So 4 days ago I woke up to a tender tiny little red spot on my right jawline. The type of spot that isn't red and swollen YET but you just know that in a day or two it will be one of those WHOPPING, TENDER, ALL-OUT HUGE zits that seems to never go away. On top of that...it was accompanied by a few smaller breakouts on my left jawline. So I did what I normally do when I decide to declare all out war on a breakout, I headed to CVS.

After 10 minutes of browsing for a new product. I finally narrowd it down to two. Clean & Clear's Popped Pimple Relief Drying Paste and another higher end brands formula (I will not mention their name). After another 15 minute debate with myself I decided to purchase the Clean & Clear for $8 as opposed to the higher end brand for $36 (yes, you read that correctly, $36).

Its 4 days later and I could not be happier that I opted for the Clean & Clear Popped Pimple Relief Drying Paste. This stuff really is a MIRACLE WORKER. That huge, tender, swollen pimple that I felt coming on is now just a tiny red spot! This is the first product that I have ever used that stopped the progress of the pimple dead in its tracks.

I applied the paste every night before bed, and here's another bonus, once it drys, it stays put. No residue on your pillow. No flaking off over the course of the night. It stays on the area you put it on. Each morning I was afraid that when I washed the paste off I would see that huge, red, honking zit rearing its ugly head. BUT each morning all I would see was a little bit of redness and the tenderness was reduced each day. This stuff really does do what it says it will.

Also, do not let the name decieve you. While it may be called a "drying paste" it DID NOT dry out my skin. Which is rare, because every single spot treatment I have used in the past has left me with flaky, dry skin that takes about a week to go away.

For anyone on here who is complaining about the price being too expensive. I think that's just crazy. You use so little of this product each time that I can imagine a tube of it lasting you for well over 3 months.

All in all, this product really is great. Don't expect your pimple to be totally gone overnight, that's not what I'm saying here. But it did drastically improve the severity of my breakouts after each use. This will definitely be my go-to spot treatment product from now on.

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by vhsale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I rarely ever get cystic pimples ever since I finally got my skincare routine down. But recently I changed up my makeup Routine and my skin care routine. I'm too scared to find out which change really caused it but the change left me with four drastic pimples on the side of my face and tiny little ones on thr other side. It was horrible and painful to sleep if I rubbed my face thr wrong way :( plus it made me so self-conscious! I was at a Walmart frantically looking for a treatment that could aid me and I came across this! I boycotted Clean & Clear ages ago cause their cleansers always dried me out and broke me out more! So a bit skeptical I bought this but when reading the reviews for this on here after I got home gave me hope! So i left it on overnight on all my trouble spots (which I do my best not to touch, pick or pop!) and I woke up with my skin almost restored back to normal!! There's still a bit of healing left to do but it shrank the size of my pimples and ahhhhhh<3 im in love! i have very sensitive skin as well and this product didnt irritate my skin at all! :) it only fought those pus-filled bad boys :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by aardvarkz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. It's the best spot treatment I have found & has saved me from giant cysts & popped disasters. I've tried so many things - mario Badescu, queen helene mask, tto, BP, the list goes on - but nothing has worked for me as well as this paste. I kind of wish they could make it in a less obvious color (maybe something more skintoned instead of the bright toothpaste look it has), but that's really not a huge deal. I'll definitely buy this again.