October 22, 2014 | 1001 users online

Styling Products - Organix - Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by emilym2288

Oil is ok I don't like the fact that you can tell there is product on your hair. I found that it did a lot better if I used it before blow drying. However if I used it and let my hair air dry, I didn't really like the way it sat on my hair. Didn't seem to soak in made my hair hard like I had put gel on it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by PiMehMeh

I used the shampoo and conditioner from this same line altogether as a system, and altogether none of them did anything but leave my already dry, frizzy hair even drier and more limp. No amount of this Penetrating Oil seemed to moisturize my hair at all, and I've used anywhere from a quarter-sized amount to literally half of the travel-size bottle for each time I applied it to my towel-dried hair, to no avail. My hair recovered its softness, volume, and shine after using Dove's Nourishing Oil Care system for about half the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by NellieX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolutely LOVE this product. Truth be told, I've loved every Organix product I've purchased (their tea tree and mint shampoo is amazing). I was hesitant at first, because for the price ($8 at my local grocery store), I thought the bottle seemed quite small. However, I've had this bottle for almost 6 months, and I'm nowhere near running out. All it takes is a dime-sized squirt, and it's more than enough to cover my long hair. This has made my dry hair SO much softer and shinier. It's even helped my desperately split ends (I know I should just cut them off, but I hate losing length). Plus it smells SO good. I generally go two days between shampoos, and this product helps keep my hair smelling and looking good before I wash it. I usually put it on right after I get out of the shower, and sometimes I put it on in the shower, right after rinsing my conditioner out. It's a great detangler, as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by alexkaay

I like this product because it makes my hair shinier and feel smoother. I find that I have to use a clarifying shampoo after using it though because it does feel like it weighs my hair down just a bit. But I like it, it's cheap, and works well enough for me to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by wymjoanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like this product for the sole reason that it makes my hair so smooth and soft. I use it on towel dried hair and either leave it to air dry or blow dry it.

I initially bought this to use on my hair after I've gone swimming, cos that's when my hair gets really dry, so I didn't use it much. About half a year ago, I went crazy and dyed some parts of my hair electric blue, and this involved bleaching. As the colour faded, my bleached hair also started to feel like grass. I was desperate for anything that could do a quick fix and just grabbed for this one night after my shower. The next day, I realised that my hair was smoother, less tangled, and overall more manageable.

i really love the texture of this product. It glides on so easily and it also makes my hands soft and smooth. However, what I don't like is the packaging. It would be so much easier to use if it came in a pump bottle. It takes practice to pour out the exact amount i need for my hair. Using too much does make it look and feel like my hair never dried!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

Best Argan oil treatment that I have found in the drugstore. I do use a lot of product when I use it but it has lasted me for about 8 months. Makes my hair feel and look super healthy and nourished.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has made a huge difference in my haircare routine. I live in the Midwest and the summers are extremely humid... which means major frizzies (especially since my hair is wavy/curly/thick to begin with). However, since I started using this, there is no more frizz! My hair is soft, tamed, but not weighed down - exactly what I hoped this product would do.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by SAK582

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product in the LIGHT penetrating formula works great! I have pretty fine color treated hair. Pricing is not bad compared to other companies bottles that are the same size. Will definitely keep buying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by yoolivia

I have tried a vast amount of Moroccan Argan oils and this one is hands down the best I've ever tried.

I'm the type of person who changes products often, just on the quest to find something better, but I have remained loyal to this product for almost a year now. I have long thick hair that gets easily oily and applying this oil mid shaft to ends after getting out of the shower and combing through my hair makes all the difference. The appearance of split ends has decreased (my hair is fairly damaged) and it leaves my hair slightly wavy which it hasn't done since before I started coloring my hair.

Pocket friendly, smells great, and produces lovely results.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by nishax3

First off everyone's hair is different so honestly speaking even though I did not have the best luck with this product doesnt mean you will too.

I have long thing hair

The smell of this product is to die for! It smells amazing however the smell doesn't last too long maybe 30 minutes. Heres where I ran into my problem - Every time I straighten my hair and apply this after my hair starts tangles LIKE CRAZY! I dont think this product does anything good to my hair besides making it smell good for a few.