Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil

4.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyliphenyl Methylpropional, Argania Spinoza (Argan) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Extract, Parfum, Yellow 11, Red 17

on 7/29/2014 1:49:00 PM

nothing special except it is not greasy and make it easy to untangle and comb hair.

on 7/27/2014 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this stuff on damp hair and it's so nice and silky after I blow dry! It doesn't feel weighed down at all. The gold bottle and the packaging it comes in were very appealing to me (shinyyy). You don't have to use a lot of it, and I have a feeling the bottle will last me awhile too!

on 7/9/2014 8:27:00 PM

I'm always looking for products that make my thick, fluffy hair more manageable without a lot of effort on my part. I want smooth locks without using a blowdryer, straightener, gel, etc.This stuff is a lifesaver. After a shower, I comb about a dime-sized amount of this oil through my damp hair and let it air-dry. I was amazed at how much better my hair looked! With no additional product or tools (only used a comb), my hair laid in nice shiny waves with hardly any frizz or poof.

I paid about 8$ for this, which I found to be very reasonable, especially considering the fact that argan oil from different lines can cost much more. The packaging is a little different than pictured... it has the same gold cap but the bottle is clear. It seems sturdy enough that the cap won't easily pop open.

All in all, I would definitely recommend this to those who struggle with frizz, dryness, or unwanted volume.

on 6/3/2014 12:24:00 PM

After hearing all these rave reviews about argan oil, I just had to get it! But argan oil is ridiculously expensive in its purest form and since this is a lot cheaper, I'm guessing it isn't AS organic as the pricier ones but irregardless, IT WORKS WONDERS. My hair is smoother, silkier and it doesn't weigh it down! I use it every few washes because I felt that for my hair, applying it after every wash made it a little oily and heavy on my hair.

on 5/19/2014 1:13:00 AM

Yay, I love this stuff! A lot of oils have left my hair heavy and greasy, but not this stuff. It really nourishes the hair and keeps it looking healthy and glossy. When I first used this product it felt like my hair belonged on a Pantene commercial, no joke. I just follow the directions on the back the product and viola. Price is great in comparison to other Argan oils and the packaging looks a little too bulky for me but whatever, great product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Omg, I love this product so much!
I use it after every time I wash my hair (I wash my hair at night) on towel-dried hair and comb it through. I just apply it to my ends and midlengths. I have the knottiest hair ever so this is great because it makes my hair so much easier to comb and it's such a breeze. The next day my hair is soft, shiny and smells great! It doesn't weigh down my thin limp hair and doesn't make it greasy or oily. The packaging on the one I have is the clear plastic squeezy bottle, don't have much to say about it, it looks fine and simple. I honestly love this so much, it is a bit expensive at around $24 AUD but you only need a small amount every time you use it and it is a great investment and really replenishes those dry ends.

on 5/2/2014 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this! My hair is thin and damage because I dyed it brown so it's always hell to comb it through as my hair is always tangled. I can apply a lot of this serum on the ends of my hair and it gets absorbed into my hair making it so easy to comb through. I do find that my hair will be somewhat tangled the next day even if I don't wash my hair. But all in all, It's worked like a dream. I'm running out of it, I shall surely replenish it. :) Highly recommend this product!

I've used a lot of different brands of argan oil in the last two years, and this one is definitely my favorite! When used with a light hand, it really penetrates hair nicely and doesn't leave it oily. It smells great! I like to braid my hair right out of the shower, and once it's dried about halfway I put a bit of the argan oil over the braids. It does wonders and leaves my hair soft! Packaging is good, a little goes a long ways, I just wish there was a cleaner way of getting the product out rather than glopping it on your fingers. However, I'll definitely buy this again~

on 3/8/2014 12:48:00 PM

I have long, fine, straight, easy to frizz, Asian hair, and I wash my hair daily. I don't like to put a lot of products in my hair, since most of them don't really work or just weight my hair down. This really solves the frizzy hair problem, even my husband notices and knows about the "magic blue bottle" (original package was blue) that really works. It tames the frizz, adds shine, strengthens and makes my hair healthier, and it smells great.
Best product, great price, I like everything about it, I use it everyday, and can't live without, please never discontinue this.

on 11/30/2013 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I came across this range when i was looking for some Argan Oil for my hair. The price is so good when compared to other brands ive seen, i bought the oil for £6.99 but Boots had an offer on for two for £8 so i bought the shampoo too. My hair is very long and ombre so dark brunette t the top and goes to light blonde at the bottom, the shampoo worked so well and didnt feel heavy or geeasy, i use a pea sized splodge of the oil and work it from roots to my tips on towel dried hair. The oil supprisingly isnt greasy at all! It makes my hair soooo shiney and soft and the condition of my hair has drastically improved. I use this everytime i wash my hair.
Would recommended this to anyone with any hair type xx

Popular Styling Products