October 20, 2014 | 2013 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Blue Had Me At Hello 737

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I never wear blues mostly because they either don't show up or they are gaudy. I took a chance with this palette and I am in love. I used the top left brow bone color (metallic white) on the brow and the top left lid color which is a silvery blue color on me.
I have very dark hair and fair skin/cool undertone. It brightened my hazel/brown eyes a lot! It looked so pretty and contrasted nicely against my skin tone and coloring. Like everyone said about the new WnW palettes, the formula was intensely smooth & buttery to blend/apply. Tons of pigment and wow! I love blues now!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by derivedhope

If you love blues and want super pigmented eyeshadows, this is definitely the palette for you! They're super soft and easy to work with. I never have trouble blending wet n wild shadows, unlike the dry texture of mac eyeshadows (totally not a fan of mac). At any rate, there is no way you can beat the quality at this price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by girlndocs

So, I was lusting after the L'Oreal HIP duo in Showy but not able to justify buying it, because I knew perfectly well I'd only use the teal half of the duo and chuck out the sucky blue half. I went looking for dupes and the teal lid color in this palette was a dead ringer. Not only that but when I got the palette home I started playing around with some of the other shades and falling in love with about 4 other colors that I wouldn't have bought on their own, so it's almost like I got those for free!

The matte black and matte blue are pretty meh. The other shades are velvety, buttery and pigmented like whoa. The dark blue sparkle was a surprise for me because I did not expect it to be so gorgeous. It makes an amazing liner applied with a damp brush, although it doesn't last as long as I'd like.

I pressed the colors I wanted to keep into magnetic shadow pans for my palette, and here is my biggest gripe really, which is that although the pearly colors pressed beautifully the glitter shades are constantly crumbling and dusting all over the palette. The black was so bad I eventually just took it out. When you think about how my biggest gripe is basically"I screwed around with the shadows in ways they weren't really designed for and didn't get optimal results", it tells you a lot about how much I like this palette.

I'm unlikely ever to use a majority of the shades in these big palettes, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one just for one or two of the shadows.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by LaNausee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The colors are beautiful and go on nicely. Highly pigmented. But they seem to run together into one grey smear very soon, even with an eyeshadow primer. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or what? I'll keep experimenting, but at this point I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Emspirations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wet n Wild was a brand I wore in high school because it was all I could afford. It was pretty awful back then. I have recently re-discovered this brand over a decade later and have to say that this is an incredible value for the quality product you receive.

I typically wear Urban Decay, Lorac, Stila, Too Faced, and MAC eyeshadows. On a whim I purchased the Blue Had Me at Hello Palette. I really liked the colors and for less than $5, I had nothing to lose.

The colors are well pigmented, easily blended. I always use a primer and did not experience any creasing. The color stayed on for hours and remained vibrant. People thought I was wearing Urban Decay and could not believe it was Wet N Wild.

For the price, I was fine with the packaging, but as a general statement while the product is excellent the packaging is not. The cover easily cracks and can be sticky from the stickers used to seal it shut. I recommend handling the palette with TLC.

I still love my high end shadows, but now have added Wet n Wild to my list of favorites.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The colors went on awful. There was no pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by alyssa79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely amazing! Colors are gorgeous especially the teal and dark blues. Super smooth to apply, easy to blend and lasts on these oily eyelids. Makes these hazel eyes pop! Soooo worth the $5.....even if it wasa hell of a lot more

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by itscattt

This palette is definitely is a steal. They are really great quality eyeshadows. I love that they included a matte black along with a glittery black!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by angelwingsx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Upon maybe 2 uses, the shadows cracked and crumbled in the pan, the BLACK shadow infected all the other shadows, rendering the palette a mess. I don't trust wet n wild shadows to hold up; I'm sticking with urban decay.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by bentobento

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The teal eyelid color is worth the cost alone. I have never loved a blue palette before this one. Just be careful when opening it. There are 2 or 3 sticky seals which aren't the easiest to peel off.