Moroccanoil Light

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Butyphenyl Methlpropional, Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Extract, Parfum (fragrance), D&C Yellow-11, D&C Redd-17, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl lonone.

on 9/22/2012 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Works for my naturally thin hair. It also works when I have my keratip hair extensions in to keep them smooth. I dont love the way its packaged, it should have some sort of pump. I also think I could proabally find a dupe thats cheaper. But my stylist thinks this is one of the best products I could use on my hair extensions so ill take the professionals advice and stick with it for now. I just put it in my hair when I get out of the shower and a little after styling to smooth any flyaways down.

on 9/22/2012 2:32:00 AM

I like this! But it's easy to over use. I use it on damp/wet hair and dry with my hairdyer - because it acts as a protectant and a smoother. Sometimes if I over apply my hair looks greasy, but going outside with wind/sun clears this up. I did dye my hair dark brown (over blonde) and as this acts as a blonde toner, it faded the color really quickly - so don't use if you dye over blonde hair. I picked this one as it's supposedly for fine hair (which I also have). HOwever, I would buy again as I'm going back to blonde.

on 9/21/2012 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this stuff! I bought this off of amazon and it came with a pump so once I got it I took off the cap and attached the pump. The pump is great instead of having to take off the cap and put it back on time and time again. Lazy I know, right? But it has a lock on it also. Now getting the the oil itself...this stuff has drastically helped in the improvement of my hair besides nioxin. I apply this about 15 min after I get out of the shower when my hair has dried a little. I start with the ends and work my way up to the middle of my hair then use a teeny bit to run through the ends of my bangs. I can't get enough of how good the smell of this is. It has a musky smell to it. I got the light version because I have fine hair that's colored and high lighted but I have LOTS of hair. This stuff moisturizes but doesn't make my hair feel heavy at all. This stuff is pricy but I will still repurchase anyways because it works for my hair. My ends look more healthy when I use this.

on 7/16/2012 10:53:00 PM

This is the single product I would choose to have with me if I was deserted on a island. One use, and my hair feels incredibly healthy and strong. The long term results are nothing short of a miracle for my hair, which tends to grow brittle and dry once it reaches a certain length. With Moroccanoil light, my hair looks healthy; despite the fact that it is longer than it has ever been, and that it has been bleached. I used the original Moroccanoil for a few months before dying my hair blond. I noticed the original added brassiness to my lighter hair. I'm so glad that I've found Moroccanoil Light - it adds all the shine and strength without the brassiness! I LOVE Moroccanoil.

Love this product. I've tried the Sally's version One 'N Only- while that is good, it does not compare to this- it hydrates and makes your hair silky, but does not leave an oily feeling or weigh hair down. Hair seems to just drink this in, while others I have tried just seem to lay on top. If Sally's comes up with a lite version of the One 'N Only I will buy that one, only because this is very expensive.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

this is for moroccan oil (not light) ... i'd been using sally beauty's one 'n only oil ... my daughter (the hairdresser) told me i'd love love love moroccan oil and it was worth the extra money. she's right. i have silver hair, untreated. the oil makes my hair feel silky smooth and soft and i can wear it naturally wavy and curly. love the smell.

the only negative ... i ordered the bottle with the pump. the pump gives twice as much as i need, no matter how i've tried to pump lightly :-) so i put the pump back in the box and will use the cap instead so i can get a smaller amount.

on 5/27/2012 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I keep this review short and sweet. When I use this product on my wet hair it causes it to become full of static. HOWEVER - when I use it on dry hair as a heat protectant for when I flat iron or curl, NOTHING protects my hair better, my ends look fantastic, and my hair is shiny and smooth. For reference my hair is dark brown, mid-way down my back, highlighted, fine and dry. hth someone. On a side note , I wish they would ditch the glass bottle, i'm so paranoid of dropping this on my bathroom floor.. :) I will re-purchase.

on 5/3/2012 8:25:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Not worth it. I had to switch to the Light after finding out that Moroccan Oil causes brassiness in blonde hair. The Light is nothing like the regular product - I was having to use twice the amount and still not getting the same results. Not worth the price when it's $40 a bottle and you're going through one bottle a month!

Due to this issue I'm off the Moroccan Oil boat and using Redken's Argan oil. It's much better.

on 5/1/2012 7:27:00 PM

I bought this for my mother for easter and she has been using it pretty much daily since. I got hooked on the regular version of the moroccanoil treatment for my hair but since her hair is a light brown/dark blonde and alot more fine than mine, I purchased the light version for her. There was an instant difference to her hair, it was breaking a bit and dry and thin but since using it it is soft, shiny, and honestly that makes it look not as thin anymore! My father also noticed a difference right away and he is usually very oblivious ( my boyfriend also noticed a difference in my hair when I started using the original version, which was also shocking since he is oblivious to his surroundings as well). I think $16 for the small bottle of the oil treatment is a very fair price seeing as you only need a teeny teeny bit.

on 4/16/2012 4:16:00 AM

I love this stuff! My hair is fine and I don't colour it. I haven't tried the original moroccan oil, just the light version. I cannot believe I didn't try it sooner. My hair has never looked so good! It is soft and shiny and looks much neater and well groomed. Brilliant! I am going to try the whole range.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products