September 2, 2014 | 1066 users online

Foundations - Too Faced - Amazing Face Oil Free Close-Up Coverage

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by SeptemberxChild

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pros
-Fragrance-free
-No SPF
-Cute bottle

Cons
-Cakey and orange
-Drying
-Hard to remove
-There's no pump and it's runny, so it's really drippy
-No coverage, does not even skin tone
-The finish is like someone with very oily skin applied a chalky, matte foundation. Patchy and unnatural.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2012 5:37:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaHat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tested this yesterday and the lightest color was too yellow on my NC 15 skin. Too bad because the coverage is great. The packaging is poor, I think, for this price range. I ended up buying Stila Illuminating Liquid in 20 Watts and it's the best color match I ever had plus also great coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by dollface29

Wow wow wow! I love this foundation for the flawless look it gives my skin. I think this is my HG for foundation. It effortlessly glides onto my skin and blends well! The color match is what i was sold on. I never heard too much about this line but i grew tired of my coveted Nars sheer matte & Giorgio armani because I would come up in pictures not looking as good as I thought. I was running out of my Nars and was on a foundation frenzy. The only thing I don't like is the packaging bc it's more hygienic to have a pump. But whatever, with the way my face looks I can deal with it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

There was somewhat of a tie between warm vanilla and perfect nude. Warm vanilla was slightly pinky and perfect nude had a touch more yellow comparitavely. The Perfect Nude blended perfectly into my skin color and didn't leave any dark areas around the jaw line. I think I found my perfect match. The consistency is light and thin. It blends well. I had been using Mac's liquid foundation in NW15 and kept breaking out around my nose, so I am trying Too Faced instead. I like the claims of helping out with lines and the fact that it has vitamins. I still am not sure if it's actually "good" for your skin, but time will tell. I'll update if I have any issues develop. This product is $36 at Ulta.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by sarsora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very nice natural looking foundation .... I dont feel like i have make up on when i wear this but u def need a concealer with it for skin problems .... I think it will work best for people with good skin that doesnt need alot coverage

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by flowerlover

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Got a sample of this in warm vanilla. Texture nice but coverage poor. Was not moisturizing on my dry skin. Not worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by AmberSerr

I love this product! The foundation does an amazing job of evening out my skin tone and it leaves my skin with a nice dewy feeling to it without making my skin feel gross or oily. The packaging isn't the best but you aren't buying the packaging, you're buying what is inside. The foundation has a slightly weird smell to it but it is hardly noticeable once it has actually been applied to the face. I've been on the hunt for my perfect foundation and I think that I have finally found it! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by PolinaLovesMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in perfect nude from ULTA beauty for 36 dollars. I heard such great things about this foundation that i decided to give it a try and I'm so happy i did. It covers so good and the lasting power is amazing, It stays on all day even without a primer! It is a bit liquidy and has no pump which sucks :(
the bottle is super cute though.

I have normal/oily skin so this foundation gives me the perfect amount of dewiness and makes me look flawless !!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Lilyjade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good foundation, it just wasn't meant for me. This foundation would be ideal for dry to normal skin and skin that has little to no problems. It does what it says, leaves your skin flawless and poreless. Easy to blend but, this is a light foundation. On my oily skin, in the first 30 mins, it looked nice but after that, I saw the changes. I was shiney, the foundation was sliding off my face - in short, it lasted about 2 hours, don't even bother to build the coverage, it just looks worse as every hour passes by.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by SnappyLeeLee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I did find the product to be very runny but it covers great. Just a dab will cover your whole face. It covered any blemishes that I had on my face, but I would still invest in a concealer. I use trans. powder on top of it with no primer cause I tend to get oily if I use one. I actually dig the no SPF since I am so fair a little sun would do me good. I bought the lightest shade available (there aren't many to chose from) and it was a perfect fit for my coloring.
It is super blend-able and you could use it with a little bit of another foundation (I use Hard Candy) if need be to get it into the high medium coverage. It is true it has this product has yellow undertones without any orange in it so is great with masking red spots. It has yet to break me out, which is awesome! Average wear time is about 6 hours for me with a little touching up. It has a very natural looking finish which I LOVE. I would not recommend it for oily skin though :( And I am a little worried about the bottle breaking but it is cute so I will just be very careful.